Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Lovingston College Fantasy RP Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the idea?
  ......No
  HELL YEAH!
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 2:58 pm
This college is a very large place. It is very peaceful, there are even pet monsters, and you don't have one yet. You HAVE to get a pet monster, because.......the school's food and drink supply has run out. You must capture and tame the monster to be your pet. Watch out, they attack!

Name:
Personality:
(Below, put Horrible, Okay, Excellent, or PERFECT. NOTE:Cannot put everything the same)
Taming Skill:
Intellegance:
Battle Skill:
Dexterity:
Charm:
Stealth:
(Below, fill in normally)
Equipment:
Bio:  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:02 pm
Name: Hinata Hyuuga
Appearance: User Image
Personality: Super shy
Taming Skill: PERFECT
Intellegance: PERFECT
Battle Skill: Excellent
Dexterity: Excellent
Charm: Okay
Stealth: Okay
Equipment: Daggers
Bio: She's an ultimate genius, she's gotten through middle school at age 9 and has passed high school at age 13. The day she enters the College is her birthday, now age 14  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 18, 2008 3:15 pm
Hinata walks into Lovington College. She is happy that it is her birthday, but is afraid that people are going to call her a "cute little girl" or not talk to her because she's too smart. Now, to find my dormitory. Dorm 274 She thinks. She looked around and spots elevators. This place is like a hotel! She walks to the elevator and goes in. "I wish there was someone who would be nice to me for once..." She says quietly. She arrives at the floor, steps out, and reads a sign. "270-290, East Wing." She says loudly, for the first time in her life. Blushing, she runs through the East Wing, fumbles for her room key, and dashes into her dorm.
"Looks like my room mate hasn't arrived yet." Hinata unpacks quickly and explored the large dorm. "This looks more like a house than a room." She says bug-eyed.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 8:07 am
Name:Akasun Ayu
Appearance:User Image
Personality:She hardly says any thing, it is rare when she does, she is hot headed but very loyal.
Taming Skill:excelent
Intellegance:exceleny
Battle Skill:perfect
Dexterity:excelet
Charm:average
Stealth:excelent
(Below, fill in normally)
Equipment:Elemental swords, shuriken, Kunai, a bow and arrow
Bio: She teaches at the Collage. She graduated from it at the age of 17, but she came back to teach Black and white magic. She also teaches animal morphing and fighting. She was orphaned when she was born, she was abused when she was living with a foster family. she ran away when she was 6 years old, when she found out she was not human. she has been searching for other people who are the same kind as her, a wolf demon, or at least some one who will accept her for who she is.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:18 am
Hinata unpacks her stuff on her half (or which she declares her half) of the room, which happens to be a house.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 11:53 am
She walks up to the elevator, looking for her room. She goes into the 300 wing. Room 313 is my room she thinks to herself. She finds in finally and puts her things into her room and unpacks.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:03 pm
Hinata walks out of the room and explores the 300 Wing. A little less fancy... She thinks, studying the place carefully  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 3:33 pm
She changes into a muscle shirt and cargo pants. Then she exits her room. She starts walking to the elevator untill she bumps into one of the students. She nods her apology.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 4:33 pm
((You should really say if it's allowed to join or not))
Name: Ashon
Appearance:User Image
Personality: Nice, Curious, but shy to people he doesn't know.
(Below, put Horrible, Okay, Excellent, or PERFECT. NOTE:Cannot put everything the same)
Taming Skill: PERFECT
Intellegance: PERFECT
Battle Skill: Okay
Dexterity: Excellent
Charm: Okay
Stealth: Excellent
Equipment: Bow and Arrow, Sword A tiny sharp hoe used to cut plants.
Bio: His parents died when he was 2, so he was taken in by a foster family, but he didn't like that much, so he escaped and then lived by himself in a makeshift home for 5 years. At the age of 9, he was found and taken in by another foster family. It was great until he reached the age of 13 when his family was robbed and they had no choice but to disown them because they had no money left. He was taken in again, but this time, his family was mysteriously murdered whne he was 15. SInce then, no one would take him in because they thought he was cursed, so he's out to prove that he's just like everyone else.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 5:45 pm
She enters the elevator and presses a button. i hope my students are not bad. I had all nice kids. I hate it when my luck runs out. she thinks  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Rester.R

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:09 pm
Ashon walked up to the gate and banged his face onto the metal. He grimaced in pain. He looked back into his bag. A cake, he thought. They were nice enough to give me a cake. Little did he know, the cake in his bag was actually a "Thank You" cake. He wondered what he could possibly be doing by going away.
He entered slowly through the gate. He wondered why this place was so deserted. There was literallly no one in the front yard. "I must be early," he thought out loud.
He shuffled his feet into the building. He had absolutely no idea where to go. He spotted a map. He was dumbfounded. This couldn't possibly be a map of a college. What's this? An auctioning room?! Why would a college need an auctioning room?!?!
He then noticed that the map was of only this 1 building. He had noticed several other buildings in the distance, and this one seemed to be the main one. He dragged his bag into the elevator. "How quiant" he mumbled. "No one here to direct me, yet they have an elevator."
He went in. It then occured to him that he had no idea what floor the dorms were in. He followed the numbers. 1, main floor. P1, P2... P3... 2, rec hall, 3, gym, 4, Classrooms A1-B9, 5, Classrooms B10-E6... he skipped ahead a few numbers. 8, Swimming Pool, 9, Smoking Rooms, 10, Drinking Hall, 11, dorms A1-C10. He looked at the neatly tied card on his bag. It read B3. he pressed the 11 button.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 6:51 pm
Hinata runs into an elevator as it begins to close and bumps into a student. "Oh...uhm, sorry. I didn't really mean to..." She said softly, her voice trailing off in embarrassment. "Erm, I'm Hinata." Hinata says shyly. "Fourteen years old, passed middle school at age nine and graduated high school last year. Today is my birthday, now fourteen." She says, pressing the 32th floor button.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Rester.R

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 8:37 pm
((WOAH WOAH WOAH... I just realized something. We have to tame a monster as a pet because... the food and drink supply is running out?! Does that mean we EAT THEZM?!??! eek eek eek eek ))

((Also, realized there's 3 people waiting for the elevator xd ))

"Uhh... hi..." replied Ashon. "I'm Ashon." There was a moment of silence. Ashon felt stupid that this girl gave such an explict description f her life, and all he said was his name. He waited. The elevator moved up slowly. It was only about a minute, but to Ashon it felt like he spent an hour on that elevator.
Every once in a while, Ashon's eyes would venture from the emergency help button on the elevator to the girl beside him. Hinata, as she had introduced herself. He coughed.
"Umm... sooo...." he said. "Are you really allowed to be in college at age 14?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 3:14 pm
She sits down in the corner. She starts watching the two students talk. She smiles. Looks like theyre gonna be friendsshe thinks  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 4:05 pm
((Lol no, you dope xD They GET you food supply))

"Sure, I just can't drive yet, too short, as you can see." Hinata said. Suddenly, the elevator gets jammed. "Don't touch the emergency button, I can handle this." She says, guarding the emergency button. "I have a special technique that passes down through my family. It is called Byakugan, my twin brother Neji was my teacher of how to use it." Byakugan.. She thinks while making multiple hands signs. Then, Hinata's veins showed and her eyes seemed to arrange their pattern.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
"Byakugan allows me to see through stuff and enable me to see behind me without looking back. As they say, some people have eyes on the back of their heads." She says studying outside of the elevator  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff