Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Lovingston College Fantasy RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Like the idea?
  ......No
  HELL YEAH!
View Results

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 5:23 pm
Thats kind of like my.....Demonic eyes....except its not hereditory ...She thinks. She stands and taps hinata's shoulder. "Ex...excuse me....i need to go to my class....i teach here." She whispers.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 7:29 pm
((Okay. First of all, why is the teacher in the elevator? Was she on in the first place? And also, why are you mimicking a character from Naruto? eek ))

Ashon stared at Hinata in wonder. If it wasn't freaky, it was fascinating. "Even if you can see out the elevator," he said. "I don't understand how that is going to help us get out."
At that moment, there was a click in the back of his head. "Hey, I think I know how we can get out!"  

Rester.R

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:14 pm
((Lolz cuz I'm bored, so I just kinda thought of Hinata xD))

"No, I've got it. The elevator chain got rusty." She says busting through the ceiling of the elevator. "It's pretty far up, is there anyyone who can climb here??"  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 3:24 pm
((But unless you're a Naruto whore who watches Naruto episode 200 or something like that (I think it was 180) Hinata's battle skill isn't exactly EXCEELENT...))

"Well, I can climb, but I'm not exactly the world's greatest climber." said Ashon. "And plus, who's ever tried climbing elevator wires?" He pulled a rope out of his bag. "Excess baggage, no need for that," he commented. "But there is something I think can be useful here."
He reached deep into his bag. He felt around for it, and found what he was looking for.
"Tada!" he said. It was the cake that the people had given them the day he left. "No," he quickly added. "I will not eat this. No sane person would."
He took his finger and poked it into the cake. He prayed that the villagers had been there nasty selves and hid what he thought they would probably hide in the cake.
"FOUND IT!" he exclaimed. He pulled a large circular metallic ball straight out of the cake. "You can always depend on your unfriendly neighbourhood villagers to provide you with a giant end of a leg iron in your cake. Anyways, the rope will be the climbing tool, and I can use this weight to throw over the metal bar at the top, thus securing the rope. But I need someone who can throw pretty high. This thing isn't exactly the lightest thing in the world, you know."  

Rester.R

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 6:59 am
Rester.R
((Okay. First of all, why is the teacher in the elevator? Was she on in the first place? And also, why are you mimicking a character from Naruto? eek ))

Ashon stared at Hinata in wonder. If it wasn't freaky, it was fascinating. "Even if you can see out the elevator," he said. "I don't understand how that is going to help us get out."
At that moment, there was a click in the back of his head. "Hey, I think I know how we can get out!"
((Cuz i can be))  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 8:15 am
"Mmm...up until now, I just realized..." Hinata said quietly. She kicked the elevator door open. "This is my floor." She busted through the wall and walked to class.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Rester.R

PostPosted: Sun Jan 27, 2008 12:14 pm
"What the-?" Ashon looked at the elevator buttons. "If this is floor 32, then why didn't it stop at..." He stared at the 11 button. It wasn't pressed. He was sure he had pressed it.
"... forget it!" he exclaimed. "I'm taking the stairs!" he walked out of the elevator and tripped over the door. He got up grumbling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 3:21 pm
Hinata runs to her class, sure that everyone saw her bust the door open.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Mon Jan 28, 2008 4:51 pm
She jumps through the door and walks toward the dark arts room. She enters and sets every thing she had down. She writes her name on the board just as the students are filing in.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 11:09 am
Ashon arrived in his dorm with a bandaid on his cheek, bandages on his left leg, a medical pad on his right knee, a bloody napkin held onto his nose, and an ice pack taped onto his head. He had gotten the bandaid and the bloody nose from when he tripped over the elevator door, but he got the rest of his injuries when he fell down the stairs.
He opened the dorm room and unpacked his things. Then he threw the napkin and ice pack away.
"Jeez," he said. "I can understand this if it happened during my first day here, but REALLY?!" He began shouting. "DO YOU REALLY NEED TO MAKE ME SUFFER THESE FIRST 10 MINUTES??!!!"
Just then, someone poked their head out of the bathroom. "Excuse me, I can hear you." They inquired nicely.
Ashon put his head in his hands. Great. Just great. Now his roommate thought he was a weirdo. He looked at his watch. 42 seconds until his ten minutes of horror were up.
However, god had no intention at all of sparing Ashon. He had no idea why he would punish such a nice boy. Maybe it was that he was too cynical? No, he worries too much. He had to knock some sense into the boy.
"Hey, buddy! I'm your new roommate!" Ashon's roommate slapped Ashon on the back hard. "First thing we have to do is get you some new duds! The things you're wearing right now are totally uncool! Look at that! We have to go now! Go borrow something of mine so I can actually be seen with you!" He said all these insults while grinning sheepishly and chewing a twig. Ashon wondered if he was wrong, to this guy's eyes, Ashon was probably the most alienated person he had ever met. But HIM...
His roommate pushed him to his dresser. "You need a good shove to kick start your day!" he said. He was still grinning. Ashon knew he wasn't doing this on purpose.
"Oof!" Somehow, by some magical forse (LIKE GOD), Ashon missed the dresser and instead was pushed OUT an open window, and fell down 11 stories. Fortunately, he landed onto a bush.
"Unghh.... why??" his almost unmovable body rolled out of the bush and right onto the path, just as a group of students on their bikes whizzed pass. They tried to stop, but, SOMEHOW, when they pressed their breaks, their bikes seemed to move faster.
Ashon turned his head. He sighed and held up a stick with a piece of paper tied to it, meaning to look like a flag, and waved it at the sky, just before he was run over.

((Note: These bikes would be bikes, not motorized ones. So he would survive.))  

Rester.R

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:53 pm
Hinata's byakugan fades as class begins to start  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:47 am
She sighs. She just rememberd that she does not teach her class right now and walks out of her room. Ayu starts walking around until one of the teachers invites her into her class room to watch the class and see how the class does with another teacher in the room.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 2:19 pm
"Class doesn't start for another hour..." Hinata says softly. She wanders around the class, getting used to her surroundings  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:09 pm
Ashon was in the infirmary, and he had bandages in nearly every part of his body except his right kneecap and left shoulder, plus his mouth and nose.
His roommate walked in. "Oh, sorry about earlier! It was just like, those one and a million chances things? Yeah..." He was still grinning, after all this.
"Hey, say something! Are you okay? Do I need to get the nurse? Are you okay? Say something!"
"I'm not speaking to you," Ashon said quietly.
"Oh, that's nice." He didn't seem to grasp the idea in his head.
Ashon sighed, and rolled over, but that was too painful to do, so he ended up only rolling over halfway, maintaining a painful stance.
The nurse came by. "You're all patched up!" she told Ashon.
"WHAT? ALREADY?" Ashon shouted. "It's only been 36 minutes!"
The nurse came by and ripped the IV out of his arm. She then unwrapped the bandages on his left leg and left arm. She worked her way sideways until the only bandages left were on Ashon's face.
"Yeah, I can't take that one off yet," she told him.
"What? But how am I supposed to see?"
"Like this." With speedy care, she took out an extracto-knife and cut eyeholes out of the bandages.
"Well, now I look like a freak," complained Ashon. He looked at his watch. It wasn't there. No surprise. He looked at the clock.
"Oh no! I'm late for class!" He ran out the door and up the stairs.
"I wouldn't run if I were you!" shouted the nurse. "The cast just came off and your legs a bit numb, so you're liable to-"
Suddenly, there was a loud thump. Ashon had tripped over the stairs again.  

Rester.R

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:57 pm
A girl walks into the classroom, about the same age as Hinata. "Hey, do YOU know who lives in Dorm 274 East wing?" The girl asks quietly. Her voice has kind of an accent. "Uhmm, that would be me. My name is Hinata, age 14. I came from Japan 5 years ago." Hinata says shyly. The girl smiles. "I'm Riku (Pronouced Ree-koo), Age 14, like you. I come from Japan too, but just a year ago. I am your equal, you've heard of me, right?" Hinata smiles. "I've heard of you, but you were across Tokyo, so I couldn't meet you." Riku sits at a desk beside her. "Our mom and dad will be glad that we are reunited." Riku says. "...our mom and dad? Reunited?" Hinata asked confused. Riku smiles. "Mom and dad divorced, so dad took me with him, to the other side of Tokyo when we were babies. Yes, I am....Riku Hyuuga."
((NOTE: I'm only being creative about the Riku Hyuuga thing.))
Hinata smiles again. "We are twins. We are different but when we shine, we are alike..." Hinata chants, it was a song that every twin couple sang. Riku smiles and sings along. "Together we climb the road of life, searching for joy and gladness, among the light of the moon."

Pic. of Riku:
User Image  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas