Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Newbie Supporting and Training Guild

Back to Guilds

The NSTG's mission is to provide a safe and educational environment for the fostering of newbies to productive Gaians. 

Tags: Guide, Support, Games, Newb, Help 

Reply ☆ Item Quests
| MeiMei's Art, Quests & Tickets | [Temporarily Closed!] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Would you donate?
yes!
28%
 28%  [ 19 ]
no!
9%
 9%  [ 6 ]
maybe!
37%
 37%  [ 25 ]
love ur thread!
24%
 24%  [ 16 ]
Total Votes : 66

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:22 pm
User Image

Welcome to MeiMei's Art & Questies Thread!
Hi most of you know me, I'm Mei or MeiMei. So well, most of you have been waiting for this art shop to open so here it is! My art shop and quests! Please feel free to talk and bump! Thanks in advance for your kindness!

Rules:
1. Follow Gaia T.O.S
2. Please PG-13
3. No rudeness and please, if you don't like it don't order
4. HAVE FUN!
All the general rules!

Announcements/Milestones:
6/20/08- Now in need of 170k tickets or 98k for Royal Cloak!
6/20/08- Got another Gift of the Gods
6/20/08- Got my Chyaku Norisu Scarf!!!!!
4/27/08- Got Elegant Red Satin Vest!
4/7/08- Got my Masterpieces!
3/29/08- Re-Opened Thread!
3/20/08- Got Harem Pants!
3/10/08- Got my 1st Gift of Gods

Recently Finished Art:
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image4 more

THREAD STATUS AS OF 10/07/08 : TEMPORARILY CLOSED  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:47 pm
User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LEGEND:
heart = Donated
whee = Bought
ninja = Questing
User Image
Total Value: 344,693 Gold, 170,000 Tickets
[Item Information]

Item List:
Lovely Genie Red Embroidered Harem Pants heart
Chyaku Norisu Scarf whee
Elegant Red Satin Vest whee
Masterpieces heart
Gift of the Goddess heart
Royal Cloak Red
Gift of the Gods whee
Gift of the Gods whee
Gift of the Gods

User Image
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
I'm MeiMei. I love collecting junk.
Think of this place as your dumpster. wink I'll be glad to take basically anything of yours. From 1g, bugs, papers,to..well that's up to you whee In this thread i will be collecting all of you gaians' junk! whee So if u got something loaded in that storage locker or stuffed in ur inventory... TRADE ME NOW! and ill take it all ^_^

FAQ:
Q:Why are you collecting all this junk?
A:Because the fact of collecting or having a goal and reaching it is fun.
Q:May i be added to affiliates?
A: OF COURSE! All you have to do is pm me and send me ur banner

Bumps are greatly appreciated whee

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

*NOTE* this is again not all im collecting. I take anything. As long as u dont want ill take. Gifts are appreciated too whee Again check out my dream avi too ^_^

PAPERS TOTAL= 12,518~~~!!
Goal--20k

FLOWERS TOTAL= 5,671~~~!!!!
Goal --10k

BUGS
TOTAL= 2,850~~~!!!!
GOAL--5K

INK TOTAL= 442..
Goal--1k

JUNK TOTAL=
357 boots
GOAL--10k
581 cans
GOAL--10k
369 tires
GOAL--10k

**UPDATE**
Tickets= 16,770
GOAL-- 170,000

--Last Updated: 6/20/08--

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image  

MeiMei95

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 9:56 pm
User Image

These are all Generous people who donated to my junk collection!
heart seagirl714
heart trish723
heart Neckrofeeliact
heart BumbleBird
heart Starpazzle
heart typhoonusagi
heart amazonian HeadHuntress
heart shellsmachine
heart darkchigurl454
heart pixie-Xena
heart 0_________freakshow_____0
heart EmpathicDesire
heart Bunna
heart Happyaku Bikuni
heart Pinka-Dinka-Doo
heart lilystarz
heart blueeyed_orchid
heart QueenNanami
heart GD Gold Girl
heart Airashii Kasumi
heart zexion of the shadows
heart BlackAmaya
heart kailiax
heart XXXSweetkittyXXX
heart kireinaj
heart Spiderlicious
heart Allmybrosfault
heart Agatha Pugh
heart lil noofy
heart koromyst
domokun Essendon_Princess
domokun danzmau
domokun Jocelyn777
domokun Lilith Blackthorne
domokun 0_CupcakeKitten_0
domokun Duke_Azriel
domokun TragicRabbit420
domokun SparkyJ
domokun Utena_Tenjou_86
domokun XxIchigo1111xX
domokun B e a u t yBomb
domokun ToyoMatsu
domokun Spiral Holic

These are generous ppl who donated to my dream avi!!!
cool Vivi246 cool

Lovely Genie Red Embroidered Harem Pants

cool The_Queen_of_Hearts1212 cool

Lovely Genie Red Embroidered Harem Pants

cool PeekaBooBoo cool
Masterpieces
Gift of the Goddess

TOP DONATOR domokun
User Image
CONGRATZ PINKA-DINKA-DOO!!!! Donated Wild Things and Wild armor plus normal junk!!! Also created my banners and quest stamps~!

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:07 pm
User Image

My Art Workshop
This is my art section. If your a fan of my art, or just want something you can order my art! Im fairly good at hand drawn art. I can do from scraps to inked artwork! I can also to computer made art but its not as nice.
Im am willing to do semi-complicated avi's but if needed, i may take out items. I also can do fan art, and group art. But please note that if you want poses, they may not look as you wanted. Please feel free to criticize or compliment my artwork!
If your artwork is delayed by a very long time, Feel free to ask for a free of charge artwork. Take this as a sorry for long waiting commissions. Also, feel free to cancel any artwork.
Here are samples of my GAIA artworks:
http://meimei95.deviantart.com/gallery/#Gaia

Art Prices
My art Prices are from 500g to any price! Tips are not required but appreciated.

Order Form!
Please Copy and paste this in the thread or by pm:

[color=red][size=24][b]I WANT ART![/b][/size][/color]

[b]Name[/b]: (username)
[b]Type[/b]: (headshot, full body etc.)
[b]Medium[/b]: (computer or hand)
[b]Color[/b]: (yes or no)
[b]Inked[/b]: (yes or no)
[b]Pose[/b]: (what position)
[b]Reference[/b]: (pic or something to help me)

Art Requests:
1. PeekaBooBoo - pg 17
2. Koromyst
3. Ancanstia - pg 18
4. {none}
5. {none}  

MeiMei95

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Sat Jan 19, 2008 10:13 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

User Image
*+* By: MeiMei95 *+*

User Image
*+* By: Koromyst *+*

User Image
*+* By: ~LukatheNeko~*+*

User Image
*+* By: QueenNanami*+*  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:49 am
User Image

My Links
User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=11692713#141481215]
[IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg84/langnua95/meimeiartshop.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?page=1&t=11692713#141481215]
[img]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg84/langnua95/MeiMeisJunkQuestRed.gif[/img][/url]

User Image
[IMG]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg84/langnua95/MeiMeiQuestArtStamp.gif[/IMG][/url]

User Image
[img]http://i246.photobucket.com/albums/gg84/langnua95/MeiMeisJunkQuestBlue.gif[/img][/url]

User ImageUser ImageUser Image
[owner:Koromyst]
*+*She's very kind and giving and very helpful! In fact he gave me lots of facts on how to make this thread so thank her by stopping by! *+*

[owner:BlackAmaya]
*+* Hey soldier! Is that an old boot i see in there? What are you supposed to do with those yucky old boots? Well give them to him and he will most likely honor your genourosity. (cant spell!)

[owner : Airashii Kasumi]
*+*GET IT AWAY!! Don't worry now! Airashii to the rescue!! lol she will get that poor little creature away from you! She loves those bugs you find annoying so dont worry. Find one? Send it to her!*+*

[owner razz inka-Dinka-Doo]
*+*She is Amazing and i thank her alot for making my quest stampie!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
[owner: danzmau]
*+* Shes has one of the greatest talents ive ever seen! She is also the one that has helped me create such a thread! Thank her! *+*

User Image
User ImageUser Image
[owner: kailiax]
The Charity tower is amazing! As long as you follow the rules, post the correct application form, and be active... ur good to go! Let them help you succeed in ur quest!

[owner: GillaGrrl]
She owns her own forever lasting lotto!! Always wanted to win tons? Join her lotto for the greatest fun and great prizes! Is luck not on ur side? Well if you are active in her thread you will most likely be entered for a chance to win a weekly prize!

[owner: XxIchigo1111]
Always needed help? In need of super fast money ways but too lazy to work? Join ichigo in his gold giveaway! Just follow his rules and your all set! Good luck. Win big!

MeiMei95

queennanami

7,700 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:54 am
u mean... u will take anything? cuz i have alot of junk ive been dieing to get rid of XD  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 11:56 am
I would love to give you all of my juck and if you could add me to your affiliates that would be great!  

blueeyed_orchid

Dapper Werewolf

6,025 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Team Jacob 100

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:03 pm
QueenNanami
u mean... u will take anything? cuz i have alot of junk ive been dieing to get rid of XD

yeppie! ANYTHING  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 12:04 pm
blueeyed_orchid
I would love to give you all of my juck and if you could add me to your affiliates that would be great!

kk im gonnna need ur banner, caption, and w.e u collecting/questing.  

MeiMei95

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:28 pm
thanks lolz  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 3:58 pm
Your thread looks amazing!
Great job sweetie!!!
More junkies soon, hafta get to towns first, lolz.

Pinka-Boo-Boo

MeiMei95

PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2008 6:39 pm
THX!  
☆ Item Quests

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 29 30 31 32 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items