Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
car accident Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have u ever been in a car crash
  no
  yes
View Results

thefuzz54

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:43 am
holy s**t i just ust goot in a car accident it the scarest thing that ever happened to me  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:57 am
What happened? confused  

-iSnug-

Tekentai

Friendly Elder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 9:57 am
No broken bones? Everybody alright? Family?...Im just curious.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 21, 2008 12:54 pm
Are you OK, any serious injuries?  

Artanus

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:42 am
eek thats really freaky, i just dreamed about a car accident. There wasnt a motor bike and a truck involved was there? Hope you're ok!  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:45 am
I've never been in a car accident. As far as I remember, I've only seen aftermath if I'm right.
But everyone's fine, right?
No injuries to anyone?
What about financial injuries?
Will you press charges?
Will the other guy press charges?  

FangzV

Toothsome Voter

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:48 am
eek you guys press charges?  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 12:14 pm
Yes lets further the stereotype that americans can't wait to sue someone if something like a car accident happens. stare  

angel_half82
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:36 pm
angel_half82
Yes lets further the stereotype that americans can't wait to sue someone if something like a car accident happens. stare

No, it's more that they sue over nothing that creates the stereotype.

Sueing insurance companies is accually fairly normal, not sueing sueing, but having a lawyer, which peobably intails some extent of 'sueing'.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 9:56 pm
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82

Sueing insurance companies is accually fairly normal, not sueing sueing, but having a lawyer, which peobably intails some extent of 'sueing'.

~Metalic_Noodles

thats insane, why dont u just make claims on your insurance? Or the other person's insurance? Here you cant sue anyone at all  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:19 pm
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82

~Metalic_Noodles

thats insane, why dont u just make claims on your insurance? Or the other person's insurance? Here you cant sue anyone at all

With some portions of the claims the insurance company has thier set limit that they offer, but if you think you deserve more, like for pay that you lost for being injured, but in a job that based its pay off the time your were injured so that you deserve an amount until you switch pay programs... Stuff like that that isn't in the booklet the insurance personeel are given.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:36 pm
*reads,skims,skips,yawns*"one of my fellow guild members[in another guild] just died in a car crash because a drunk taxi driver"*yawn*  

Akatsuki Knight Shikamaru

First Pancake

PostPosted: Tue Jan 22, 2008 11:42 pm
Metalic_Noodles
Iconised Ghost
Metalic_Noodles
angel_half82

~Metalic_Noodles

With some portions of the claims the insurance company has thier set limit that they offer, but if you think you deserve more, like for pay that you lost for being injured, but in a job that based its pay off the time your were injured so that you deserve an amount until you switch pay programs... Stuff like that that isn't in the booklet the insurance personeel are given.

~Metalic_Noodles

wow eek that is really confusing. Here we just get the money from insurance and then if you are owed money for time off because of injury you just go through ACC  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 12:36 am
GS Peruru
*reads,skims,skips,yawns*"one of my fellow guild members[in another guild] just died in a car crash because a drunk taxi driver"*yawn*

If they are dead, how'd they tell you about it?

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

ray_seshiro

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:49 am
Zipy54
holy s**t i just ust goot in a car accident it the scarest thing that ever happened to me

oh......u just get in to car accident.....and just now my frend got hit by a truk....just imagen a motocycle got hit by a truk at high speed.....man
it was a nitghmare.....and it hapend at my own eye.....  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff