Submit

Zelda?
  Yes
  Yes
  Yes
View Results

Silverslade

PostPosted: Wed Jan 23, 2008 1:26 am
Ok, so you're here. My intuition tells me that you like Zelda, hmmm? If not, go die. If so, read on.

This subbie is purely for the LOZ fans. We discuss everything Zelda here, whether it be the size of Epona in comparison to Link (TP of course), the mail-man's sprty red short shorts, or the fact that the simpsons theme song can be played on the ocarina in OOT.

Post ANYTHING you want here. Stuck? Post here. Found a glitch? Post here. Got a Zelda joke? POST HERE!

Let me get the ball rolling myself...

My old high-schools' logo used to be a replica of the Triforce. With a few words and embellishments of course. But, with a great logo, comes a great statue!

Correct! My old school, has a gigantic Triforce statue!  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 24, 2008 10:03 am
Ganondorf: I can't solve this F'ing rubix cube!
Link: *comes in and grabs the rubix cube*
Ganondorf:This'll be hilarious, the kid is a mute.
Link: *solves it in ten seconds and a treasure chest comes from the ground.*
Ganondorf:The hell?
Link:*opens chest for key and plays puzzle solved music* Awesome!
Ganondorf:O_O  

Mr Grimm 404

habitualParadoxifier

Interesting Conventioneer

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 5:35 am
W00t! Zelda stuffs!

Did you know that in OoT you can catch the fisherman's hat with the fishing pole?

In MM if you hit EXACTLY the right spot in the right way on the "edge" of the water using the Zora mask you can swim through the air! Look it up on Youtube. It works. I've done it before.

Also, there was this one cheat that every Zelda OoT player does his or her first time and has no clue whatsoever how they did it: they somehow got into the area where the deku tree is with no sword or shield and he doesn't talk to you. I remember it because I almost got killed by one of the deku babas around the tree. I never found out how I did it. Two of my friends (who also play Zelda) say they've done it before but don't know how.
Strange, huh?  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 11:10 am
There's also a glitch in MM for the kafei side story. Remember when you had to infiltrate the thief's hideout to get the mask? Well, you can completely skip the Kafei plot ( you know all the talking, and item questing stuff) and go directly to the final day and still get inside the thief's hideout. Now, the rock won't open since you didn't help kafei (but you probably already know that sweatdrop ) and he will still have his keaton mask on. He also won't say anything to you except maybe "..." but that doesn't matter. All you have to do is go to the rock, and keep rolling into the split between the rock and the wall. (I recommend the right side of the rock, it's easier) It may take a few tries, but you will eventually roll in between the rock and the wall, and get into the hideout, or fall into a pit of nothingness... if this happens just try again. You can still use Kafei as you would if you helped him, and once you retrieve the mask just continue on with how the plot should have went, you know the whole thing between Kafei and his girlfriend...I'm sorry I forgot her name. crying Then they put the two masks together, they talk, then give you the next mask for you inventory, just like it should have went. It's ALOT easier than doing the whole event, cuz if you mess up, you won't have to spend another hour or two doing the whole thing again.

I talk to much...*sigh* stare  

Alopus-Frost

4,125 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
  • Beta Explorer 0

havydragon

Business Trader

6,700 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Sat May 03, 2008 12:21 pm
first off zelda rocks :3
ive got a cool glitch i dont know how it goes but i seen a friend of mine do this a couple of times, he uses TP to hack his wii just by walking and talking to a man, then u get a black screen and al kinds of codes pop up then he changes the TP disk whit a random disk whit a game on it (from the wii shop).
and then he hacked his wii and can play al sort of games, and yes he modded his wii

now my glitch for today is the unlimited skultula glitch (Oot), first you go towards gorudo village and stop a the tree next to the entrance (the entrance where u go to the brigdes) take a look a round and youll see rocks in a perfect circel pulverize those rocks!!!! then there will be a hole in the ground :3 jump in, you be transported down and here a skultula (if not u must allready have it, and then it wont work) now blow open some rockwalls, on one of the walls youll see the skultula >>isnt it pretty xD<< and now for the glitch part, you have to stand right next to the light thingy, now hit it until it becomes a token (or something like that) now take out youre boomrang and hit it, while the boomrang thouches the skultula token step into the light!!!! accurate timing needed!!!!!
and if it works u can just repeat the steps and get all 100 skultula's

geez what a long comment ^^ btw i did the last part just from memories soo if something isnt right just correct it

ow and zelda rules rofl  
PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2008 11:02 am
jeez Zelda got to love it. My first game I ever played was the original Legend of Zelda for the NES. I remember I was at my babysitter's house and I saw her son playing his Legend of Zelda on the NES. I asked him "Can I try?" his response was "Hell no! you will get me killed and ruin my file!!" So..... I waited till he went out of the room.... grabbed the controller and started playing it lol. When he returned I had advanced him through quite a bit. From that point on I was a gamer lol and a Zelda fan!

I have played almost every Zelda game that has come out.
I even have the old Cartoon episodes of the series with Link, Zelda, and Gannon.

Like I said you just got to love Zelda biggrin  

Eldako

The Twizzler

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 11:39 am
Eldako
jeez Zelda got to love it. My first game I ever played was the original Legend of Zelda for the NES. I remember I was at my babysitter's house and I saw her son playing his Legend of Zelda on the NES. I asked him "Can I try?" his response was "Hell no! you will get me killed and ruin my file!!" So..... I waited till he went out of the room.... grabbed the controller and started playing it lol. When he returned I had advanced him through quite a bit. From that point on I was a gamer lol and a Zelda fan!

I have played almost every Zelda game that has come out.
I even have the old Cartoon episodes of the series with Link, Zelda, and Gannon.

Like I said you just got to love Zelda biggrin

Ew. ;-;
Speaking of Zelda cartoons....
It's Poop time.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgGhsBphDyU  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 4:22 pm
Zelda...my first gaming addiction when I was about seven-it had been out for years before I actually played it. OoT was the first I played, thanks to my friend who owned it. It was her who said "Have you ever played Zelda?" when we first met when we were like, five, and the rest is history. I was the only one who understood her when she spoke about it once I played it.
I don't own OoT, sadly. I own a guide to OoT, I just don't own the game >.<
MM, man, that game bugged me. Everytime we tried playing, we had no guide to use, and the internet was nothing to us at the time, so we didn't really know what to do...kinda just wandered around in hopes of finding things. I miss that and now I'm going to see if we can hang out again later over summer just to play it and do that all over...
My next endeavor is to get a Wii and play Twilight Princess, as I recently beat Phantom Hourglass (and have never played Windwaker because I don't own a Gamecube...)  

Rip-Hellsing

Neppy Akiyama

7,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:24 pm
frostail-kitsune
whole thing between Kafei and his girlfriend...I'm sorry I forgot her name. crying

Her name is Anju. ^^

@ The Twizzler: There wasn't any Zelda cartoon in that video. o . o It was all Zelda CD-i. And...I enjoyed the cartoon. Weird, since Link wasn't a silent protagonist.

@ silverslade: WOAH!! A TRIFORCE?! That's AWESOME!!

The only reason I'm addicted to Nintendo systems as I am is because of the Legend of Zelda. I've been a psychotic fan since I was an infant. Every Zelda game that has come out, I've wanted to buy it. The only Zelda game I can't get is Phantom Hourglass, since I don't have a DS to play it on...but I do want the leather bound strategy guide with blue leather cover, gold edged pages, a free poster, and other stuff!! * w * And...I can use it to beat Phantom Hourglass on my boyfriend's DS. XD Of course, I love him for much more than his DS... he's just so kind to let me borrow it whenever I want. X3

I finally got a Wii and I just have to wait out the time until I earn enough to get Twilight Princess for Wii. I beat it on GameCube (and own it, for that matter) but the Wii version, I've heard, is a completely different experience. So I'm very interested.

And if anyone needs help with Ocarina of Time or Majora's Mask, I could help you with ANYTHING. I've gotten all heart pieces and all skulltulas and everything multiple times...I get bored. XD So let me know, and I'll help the best I can. Oh, and Twilight Princess, as well. =3

Regardless, I'm NOT one of the creators, so I don't know EVERYTHING about EVERY ZELDA GAME. So I'm looking forward to learning more from this thread. ^^

ZELDA'S ONE OF MY FAVORITE BRAWL CHARACTERS!! YAY ZELDA!!

Anywho~...best wishes, everyone.

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 5:39 pm
I wonder if I'm the oldest one here.....

I played Zelda when it first came out! I was a little kid (not sure how old) and got addicted right away! The same goes for the very first Final Fantasy. I played all of the awesome games before they became popular and gained stupid fads. rolleyes Ah, well.  

Bleu_Fyre

350 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100

Neppy Akiyama

7,600 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Befriended 100
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 11:48 pm
Bleu_Fyre
I wonder if I'm the oldest one here.....

I played Zelda when it first came out! I was a little kid (not sure how old) and got addicted right away! The same goes for the very first Final Fantasy. I played all of the awesome games before they became popular and gained stupid fads. rolleyes Ah, well.

That was me with Zelda, but I was an infant. So I didn't beat it for years. But I loved it regardless. X3 Final Fantasy, however, I didn't even know about until 8-9 years ago. By then, they were on 9, I believe? Not too sure. But I love 9. =P Not many people do.

But Neppeh <3 Zelda!!! Wah~!

"TDX" Tails Doll X - Video-Gaming Subforum

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff