Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Retartedness in "Jigsaw"

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

This story retarted or not?
  YES
  NO
View Results

IronChild317

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 10:31 pm
Honestley, wtf is up with this:

One day, I decide to get on the computer. As I zip on over to Gaia, I notice I am low on gold. So, I go to the games. When I decide on my puzzle, I chose to do hard mode - I can complete them in a reasonable amount of time, and I get a nice little nougate of cash in my virtual pocket. HOWEVER, (don't we all hate howevers???) when I am finished with my task my reward is this: 7 (that's right, SEVEN) gold. I havn't done ANY puzzles AT ALL that day, so I'm pissed off. I have whittled my earnings down to zero a few times before, but that was after a several hours of boredom. But this time, in two shots -ZERO! ZIP, ZILCH, NADA, NULL! WTF!!! Is the Jigsaw god out to get me??? ARGH!  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 11:25 pm

Did you play the game at all within the 24 hours before this?

Gaia DC doesn't reset for me until 3am, so... maybe jigsaw resets at that same time for me, and at an equally wierd time for you.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

jordan-robert

PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 4:40 am
So far, it has never happened to me.

Thank god (or whatever the hell is out there) for that.  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 26, 2008 1:02 pm
haha speaking of jigsaw! im gunna go play and earn some cashola 3nodding  

Benjamaninja

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 3:21 pm
When I saw your thread topic I thought you were talking about the new song from Radiohead, which is my favorite song right now, and I was going to be very sad.

But anyway. Yeah, it might not reset for a while...as was already explained by Noodles' post.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:43 am

Wait, I accually posted something constructive and relevent?

Mommy will be so proud. whee

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:14 am
Actually Jigsaw is out to get you.

User Image

Hello Ironchild I'd like to play a game. You will do this 10 thousand piece puzzle all by yourself in the darkness of your own room and you will do it over and over and never get gold. If you refuse there is a bear trap below your foot that will spring the moment you take your hand off the mouse. The choice is yours.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:50 am
Before I always play jigsaw but not now anymore...i'm pissed off by the decreasing gold prizes...lol xd  

Black Shamshir

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff