Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
28 weeks later (starts at day one) Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

what would you do?
  fight!
  run like a infected is behind you!
  become an infected
View Results

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:19 am
this RP is all about the 28 weeks later film so heres the story:

after the catastrofic results of the origional virus spread the "infected" are believed to have been wiped out due to starvation,the american government has desided to send people back to britain to live there once again.

the "infected" are not your average zombie, they are fast, strong, and very aggressive they spread the virus by biting or spraying blood at you. the virus is basicly spread through body fluids.

you can be either be apart of the army or you can be a civilian

i will start the RP when there is enough people id say about 5 people should do

(prefared active players)

follow this skeleton:

gaia name:
RP name:
Race: (human since this aint some vampire/werewolf/demon high school)
rank sad if army)
job sad if civilian)
appearance:
pic sad optional)
bio sad optional)

another note :you are not GODS you can die if crappy decisions are made i do decide what happens. work together or die alone is what i will say

ALL rules apply if you are found braking them then i will kick!

most of all RP and have fun doing so ill send a post when we are ready to start  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 1:28 am
gaia name: technoninja14
RP name: Ryu
Race: human
job:none
appearance: most isnt able to be seen since he is in his full uniform
pic:User Image
bio:after the disaster he found himself being selected to be one of the rooftop sniper teams in london  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 7:00 am
gaia name: littlebluecoolwolfdemon
RP name: Ayu
Race: Human
job sad if civilian) Police officer
appearance: She wears mostly Bondage and muscle shirts with dog collars with multiple chains on it so she can hide that she is really an police officer
pic sad optional) User Image
bio:Her parents got infected when she was born and she raisd herself until the age of 10. Then she got found by a police officer who took her in and raised her into becoming an officer like him. Now she protects the city or tries to from the infected.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:03 am
(its 28 weeks after the disaster...its not 10 years) but ok your in  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 9:07 am
ok...  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 10:14 am
(screw it we will start now)

Ryu sat over looking the city thinking to himself "dam im bored"he looked as the train came yet again full of people "wow the city get fuller every day" he notices the police woman "wow" he looks through his scope at the woman and radio's the others joking with them  

technoninja14

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:45 am
She looks around and sighs. No action.....I hope some thing happens soon..I am bored out of my freaking skull. No crime...No stalkers trying to follow any one or me....it sucks to the mx. She thinks  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:55 am
gaia name: Zebda
RP name: Henry (like the french footballer, with a silent H)
Race: white?
job: MMA fighter
appearance: this tall strong guy, bald, right eye blank, full of scar on the right side of his face always wear a bandana and walks around in a pair of old busted jeans and wears a plaid black and white button shirt with a white shirt under  

Zebda

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 1:09 pm
"tell me about it" he says over the radio to her "how many people are on that train"  
PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 5:59 pm
gaia name:Riley The Psycho
RP name: Allen or rather Ally
Race: Human
job: none
appearance: wears the same attire everywhere as if daring the infected to attack her.
pic; User Image
bio: Ally is always in trouble with her superiors, for her dress code and doesnt really care. She is one of best snipers around. She does tend to but heads with a lot of people and has a big mouth, shes pretty easy going. She decided to become a sniper for the goverment to keep instabile mind in check. The goverment has dubbed her insane but wont get rid of her. Her team mates value her as a valueable member when they move. She also carries a 45 mag on her person at all times to ensure her safety.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

technoninja14

PostPosted: Wed Jan 30, 2008 11:21 pm
(your both in *= somthing important is happening

*larms begin to sound as infected are attacking one of the barrigade*

"whats happening! commander we need a sip-rep, what the hells happening" he looks over at his team which are seperated by a roof each "crap sniper team one we have been ordered to kill eny infected on site, problem is thier coming from the east side and the civilians need time to get into the bunkers on the west side of the city, we cant let enything past the town square, its your call"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 6:30 am
She sits down on the hood of her car. Then she hears one of the police officers on the radio.

"Ayu....Get here now! We need your fighting skills. There are infected coming here and we can not take them. Hurry! This is an order!"

She sighs and gets her swword out of her trunk and starts driving down to where the infected are.  

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

technoninja14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 9:50 am
the helicopter comes to pick him up and take him and his team to the barricade the pilot says "this is ground zero i cant pick you up unless all infected are gone ok?" "yes sir" he replies "right guys we will take a building each back eachother up if they are in trouble, keep radio contact on a constant" "90 seconds to dustoff captain good luck" the pilot says  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:29 pm
"Well who let this happen?" Ally sighed motioning for her second in command to ready himself. "It doesnt hep that we're already down here." She said sarcasticaly looking through her 50 caliber sniper rifle. "Why dont these things just die." She complained.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

technoninja14

PostPosted: Thu Jan 31, 2008 1:39 pm
"ok we are on" he looks at the pilot "zip line us near those cars" he helicopter hovers over facing the infected as he opens up the minigun on them, as he does that the team zip down and get behind the cars, he jumps on to the zip and lands with them "sniper one can you cover our team while we set up some gun turrets?" he said as he flicked his rifle to automatic and leaned his rifle on the car bonet and started shooting with his team  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 8 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff