Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply Community Lounge
Another dream. Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dreams are great.
  Yes, my mind's world is full of wonders.
  No, they distract from my night's sleep.
  I have nightmares.
View Results

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 2:12 pm
I don't know where the other dream thread is that I created, I probably destroyed it. So I should only have one of these at any given time.

Enjoy, depending on how fast I put my "pen" to "paper", I keep a lot of details as some of you may know.

A battle to end all battles. I had several dreams that night, but this one stood out a bit. I've forgotten some parts since too much time has passed between me being here and me dreaming.

Anyway, I somehow became involved in a battle against some type of robot. It was in a person's body and we were all getting ready to fight. My auntie and I were fighting it in the house I think and then it took flight into a car that had my grandma in it. I took my grandma out and took to the edge of the garage where the garage door would close. I told her to stay there and to keep looking at me. My auntie went inside of the car and took control there. The android/robot died or my auntie defeated it there, but then a piece of it escaped.

For some reason, a little girl was there. She reminded me of my cousin and a girl I see every now and then on a bus route I use to go home. The piece of the parasitic robot that is still alive went inside the little girl via her v****a. I did not see any v****a, good thing my mind is somewhat anti-*****. However... Now I have to battle this little girl. She was strong because of that robot inside of her. As I was fighting here with my bare hands, some bystanders came around and thought I was severely beating the crud out of a little girl.

First was some guy that came out with a gun. I grabbed the girl whose body was ridiculously heavy and pushed him aside. Celestial Burden, stay out of my head, also popped out of nowhere with her own gun. Both of them had long barreled revolvers. Burden's was a little shorter in length. Both of them were trying to save the infected girl I was trying to kill. So, after I shoved the first guy out of my way, I swung the girl by her legs and knocked Burden in her midsection bringing her down to her knees. Then I bought the girl up and swung her down on Burden's head to knock her out. I worried about accidentally killing her, but first I had to get rid of this evil girl. Somehow, the guy noticed something was wrong with the girl, and he tried to help me out. I asked for his gun and I pointed the barrel at the girls head and pulled the trigger. Then I brought the barrel down and pointed it in such a way that it was under her ribcage. This position made it easy for the bullet to travel into her heart.

I tossed her onto the ground assuming she was dead since she went limp in my arm. I tossed the gun aside too because I no longer needed it. The guy and I were communicating until she turned out to still be alive. The guy tackled her, hard. They both broke through a fence and started rolling down the other side which was a large valley of sorts. I watched as they both were stunned, but the girl, ever persistent, knocked both of them over resulting in another, minor ride to the bottom of the hill. I hurried down, grabbing a shovel that seemed hidden in the long, dry grass, to absolutely make sure she stayed down this time. She was bloody all over and her brains were exposed. I took the shovel, and with all my might and power, I split her in half. Her torso was no longer attached to her legs. Assuming I did a job well done, I went back up to the house with the shovel in hand. I detected something wrong. I saw someone with a flashlight. Turns out it was a thief, an Asian thief. As I prepared to lay down the shovel smack down, I woke up. At least I drew first blood.

Fun fact: I cursed out loud twice in my dream. That's a lot since I don't usually curse out loud at all in real life.

This occurred over the course of less than four hours. Possibly three and half.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:45 pm
Rarely are dreams so particular! I envy people when they tell me of their vivid dream-adventures, I hardly ever dream at all. And when I do, things are awful fuzzy and unconnected. And I'm almost always a bystander.

The most recent one that I remember... there was a dark room, and a young blonde boy at the end of a pig-iron hall. I remember there were lots of the heavy, circular doors you see on vaults. A strange man was describing hordes of demons that were based off of negative human emotions. I still don't know if he was talking to the boy or not, or who the boy was supposed to be.

I saw one kind of the monsters, too... they'd be really hard to describe. Nasty little ********. Like pit bulls with four-inch teeth that walk on their hind legs and have claw-arms that drag to the floor. Only they're also hairless. And slimy. And not like pit bulls at all.

And then out of nowhere I was in a giant field that had materialized in my backyard, fighting what I'm going to assume were transformers, ninjas, and the tripods from War of the Worlds. Both the new and old versions.

I shot at some ninjas with a bow and arrow I'm still not sure how I had, and then hid from one of the tripods behind a small rock. And then I woke up.

I was really confused.

K0m0d0

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 3:52 pm
Woof. I had some "grammer" errors as I tried to type it all out fast enough. :3

And that is a very confusing tale you told. >.<

The theme seemed to be... battle and craziness.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:00 pm
My dream this morning was odd. It was a short one, but odd nonetheless. Well here goes:

It looked like it was Easter, and I was at my girlfriend's house. The little kids that her mom babysits were running out in the yard. I was inside, and I walk outside to meet up with her. She's across the street, and not alone. Next to her is my first girl friend. I go to my girlfriend and kiss her, completely ignoring my ex. As I kiss her, she briefly appears to be my ex, but quickly appears to be herself again. At first I freak out then felt comfort that it was her again. Then I woke up.

So yeah....

And Jaft, your dream was interesting.... at first I wasn't gonna read. Then I woulda felt bad if I didn't since I was gonna post. Plus, I knew it had to be interesting since you made a thread about it, and of course it is you we are talking about.

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

K0m0d0

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:02 pm
Jaft

My dreams never make any sequential sense! At least yours had a plot, almost, with the theme of the evil body-possessing robot almost all the way through... It sounds like something out of a funky sci-fi.
3nodding  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:07 pm
K0m0d0
Jaft

My dreams never make any sequential sense! At least yours had a plot, almost, with the theme of the evil body-possessing robot almost all the way through... It sounds like something out of a funky sci-fi.
3nodding
You had a strange dream too. I really enjoyed, they wre like pitbulls.....but not pitbulls at all.

My dreams never make sense either. A lot of the time I'll be some where, then a completely different place in a moment. Like when I was younger one dream I went to my baby sitters house, walked out the door later and it was my neighborhood, and my house I was staring out from the outside.

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:08 pm
o.o

A dream about an ex poppin' in the place of your current?

That's scarier than a slimy, no fur, four inch toothed, pitbull like creature with arms that drag. >.>

Lol.

Thanks for taking the time to read. I only make posts about dream that long when I remember all those little details.

@K0m0d0: Omigosh! Yur right. Consistency rocks. I can totally turn that dream into a child's book now with the moral lessen focused on the importance of wearing a chastity belt. Lol.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:11 pm
Thats one hell of a dream Jaft! So was it one of those ones you don't want to wake from?

Now I heard that you're not supposed to be able to see coherent words let alone sentences in your dreams, I do though. Along with numbers. Is that weird? Most of my dreams are of everyday happenings. Talking with GTR or my kids or family. Freakishly real.  

God-Raped-Me

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:17 pm
God-Raped-Me
Thats one hell of a dream Jaft! So was it one of those ones you don't want to wake from?

Now I heard that you're not supposed to be able to see coherent words let alone sentences in your dreams, I do though. Along with numbers. Is that weird? Most of my dreams are of everyday happenings. Talking with GTR or my kids or family. Freakishly real.

Well... My grandma woke me up, and I decided to not go back to sleep. Sometimes if my dream is interrupted by waking up, I can go back to sleep and continue the adventure. :3

That's an interesting issue you raise. I don't remember ever dreaming of words or numbers at all.

And also, how do you know you're not dreaming now? :3  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:25 pm
I ask myself that all the time. The pain and being cold thing kinda are a tip off though.  

God-Raped-Me

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:28 pm
God-Raped-Me
I ask myself that all the time. The pain and being cold thing kinda are a tip off though.

xd  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:30 pm
Yeah, it is kinda scary. Thing is though it makes sense, because she recently tried to get in contact with me again. After me not communicating with her at all in almost a year. She tried to tell my girlfriend somethings through facebook and aim, that seemed like they were aimed to get her mad me, which were lies. One such lie, was that I hung out with her at her hosue one day. In her message to me on facebook, she said she though about me because she had a dream about me.

And the dream just makes sense because it showed how I was ignoring her and everything, but the whole kissing bit was just plain weird and almost reverse the fact that the dream represented me not wanting anything to do with her.

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:33 pm
O.o

Those dreams can hide some secret messages in there. I forget who said it, but I paraphrase, "Dreams are a way of sorting things out from our day."  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:45 pm
Well, I was really freaked out when it was my ex for a second. Didn't feel at all comfortable. It was like waking up inside the dream.  

Xikrai the Risen

Dapper Reveler

1,900 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

Jafthasleftthebuilding
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Jan 29, 2008 4:52 pm
Xikrai the Risen
It was like waking up inside the dream.

Thank you for that mind boggling statement. >.<