Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Extended Discussion!
Who should be elected for President?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who do you want to win????
  Hillary Clinton.
  Barrack Obama.
  Huckabee.
  Other.
View Results

Pseudo_Intellektual

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:33 pm
I only know a few things about the election, but i've
been wondering.... who do you guys think should win???? I mean heck,
I've heard things ( not comletely valid but rumors) about hillary clinton thatwould make your heads spin. Here's one. ( Hillary clinton stole a document she could use to make some massive $$$. But when the goverment found it was gone whe hid it in another person house. He was caught and a day later he commited suicide.) Now I have absolutely no proof this is true, and no info other than what i told you. Now Obama seems to know nothing about being the president. I think i came up with this conclusion on my own (my parents are republican, so this may be coming off of them.)But Both of those people are very possible for bieng elected because..... USA wants a woman for president, and a (I'm not racist so sry to say this word) black person. I dont know much about the republican side , and the only name I can remember is Huckabee.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 12:38 pm
I dunno, because im not in the US mrgreen even if i was, im not sure that I would vote. I really dislike just about all american politicians, which really narrows your voting choices  

Iconised Ghost

Toshiro_Li

PostPosted: Sat Feb 02, 2008 4:44 pm
Hmmm I'm thinking Barrak Obama. I think that he level-headed enough to get the job done and that even though he hasn't said how he is going to change things he is at least not going to lie to everyone about what he is going to do.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:23 am
any one but Hillary i'd be fine with but my money is with Huckabee and Obama is far to inexperienced  

Skyliner778

Dapper Noob

10,250 Points
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Forum Regular 100

FireBroken

PostPosted: Thu Aug 07, 2008 1:16 pm
I live in the UK but Id like Obama to win, because what America does affects the rest of the world and I rather see someone like Obama in charge than another Bush.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 08, 2008 8:56 pm
u obviously know nothing. and yes your opinion is HIGHLY influenced by your parents. I hate to say this but you find that most Republicans are "conservative". now while normally I WOULD celebrate at this description, when it comes to Republicans I don't. cuz unfortunately you find that their conservativeness includes racism (or at least a dislike/resentment of colored. or just a feeling or superiorness to colored. you get the idea) and closed-mindedness and what I like to call religion-ism. they have extremely old-fashioned thinking. also sad are the liberals cuz you find they are overly wild and outrageous (in their ideas, ideals, and stuff, etc.). both basically are extremes. and all liberals are democrats. fortunately though, not all Democrats are liberals.

America does not want a women or a black man. they just happen to be the best candidates. If McCain wins its just another 4 years of Bush, retard-ism destruction stupidity. unfortunately presidents can't get impeached for being negligent and retarded because the smarter people in government, who are also the bad people, are befitting from this moron being president. so the cover up for him. You think Bush doesn't know the whole world hates him now? what does he care. he rich and gets to go on all the vacations he wants. what does it matter that because of him and his daddy the whole Middle East was turned to chambles? he's rich. off at his little vacation house in Texas riding horses or something. he's too stupid to run the country. no. there are others that tell him what to do and how to do it. he's just the front face getting all the blame (but what does he care? hes rich and has body guards to protect him. not that he's worth protecting). there are others pulling the strings in the background that are, as I said, benifitting from this moron being president. Barrack Obama clearly cares about America's future. He knows what its like to be your average citizen stuggling with every day life. he's been there. McCain and Bush on the other hand have been living the good life sipping tea in their mansions. What do they know of our troubles? N. O. T. H. I. N. G. NOTHING.

Barack is easily the best candidate. oh and you know why people voted for Hillary. cuz you know there are still LOTS of old fashioned white racist people in this country and they preferred any white over a black. or any man over a women. you see? thats why it was so close between them. but America is definitely not ready for a women to be president. despite all the freedom blah blah blah, as I said before, you still find many old-fashioned thinkers, namely in those small town areas like Wisconsin I think. you also find lots of crazies in "big city" areas like New York. I bet there are a lot of gays theres.

so that is my opinion mrgreen . I hope you learned something. Don't always listen to your parents. Do some research on your own. you'd be surprised at what you learn.

Sweet Days! blaugh
_Secret_Angel_3 heart 4laugh  

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100

Zack fair18

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 1:07 pm
Giachianeo
I've heard things ( not comletely valid but rumors) about hillary clinton thatwould make your heads spin. Here's one. ( Hillary clinton stole a document she could use to make some massive $$$. But when the goverment found it was gone whe hid it in another person house. He was caught and a day later he commited suicide.) Now I have absolutely no proof this is true, and no info other than what i told you. Now Obama seems to know nothing about being the president. I think i came up with this conclusion on my own (my parents are republican, so this may be coming off of them.)But Both of those people are very possible for bieng elected because..... USA wants a woman for president, and a (I'm not racist so sry to say this word) black person. I dont know much about the republican side , and the only name I can remember is Huckabee.

i dont care about who wins no mater what i still b***h about who im working for.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:16 pm
Toshiro_Li
Hmmm I'm thinking Barrak Obama. I think that he level-headed enough to get the job done and that even though he hasn't said how he is going to change things he is at least not going to lie to everyone about what he is going to do.

perhaps so but take him away from his prepared speeches and he stutters all over the place.  

animefreec

animefreec

PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 1:23 pm
Giachianeo

you might be influenced by your parents but thats not always a bad thing. listen to your parents and if something doesn't make sense to you ask them about it, and do some research of your own if you want to but we should all remember that even though we hear something it doesn't mean its truth. some people will fabricate all sorts of stories and lie to you to get you on their side. thats why politics is so dirty cause a lot of the things politicians promise don't come true. but try to keep a clear head on your shoulders and respect your parents even if you think they might be wrong.  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 16, 2008 10:01 pm
we appreciate your opinion punkanimefreec, but please dont double post, even in the subforums ^_^  

Iconised Ghost

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 10:34 am
Ron Paul or Dennis Kucinich.

Thats all I have to say.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 11:19 am
Iconised Ghost
we appreciate your opinion punkanimefreec, but please dont double post, even in the subforums ^_^

sorry, i won't do it again!!!  

animefreec

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 9:06 pm
punkanimefreec
Iconised Ghost

sorry, i won't do it again!!!

thats ok ^_^  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 29, 2008 7:09 am
After last night's speech, definitely Obama.. I was tempted not to vote at all this year because I was for Hilary and she didn't make it.. but after I watched last night's speech Obama gave, I'm happy with saying I'll vote and it'll be for him.  

oHNo3

Shameless Grabber

15,800 Points
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Unleash the Beast 100
  • Cool Cat 500
Extended Discussion!

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items