Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Favorite kind of music Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whats your favorite kind of music?
  Metal
  Punk
  Techno
  Rap/Hip Hop
  R&B
  Country
  Emo/Screamo
  Industrial
  Classical
  Pop
View Results

SkySharkX2

PostPosted: Mon Oct 06, 2008 8:05 pm
I like a variety of music but I have to say I really like Rock like, old school seventies and eighty's rock like Rush the best.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 01, 2008 8:02 am
i'd have to say i really like kinda like a cross between rock and techno, kinda like pendulum and stuff like that ^_^  

Chaos_Dark_Fire555

Sincerely Ophelia

Devoted Sage

8,150 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Timid 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 23, 2008 3:02 pm
To be honest I'm not sure what you call the music i like

I like stuff by Rihanna, Cris Brown, Jordin Sparks, Justin Timberlake, Maroon 5, Beyonce, Three Doors Down, Simple Plan, Secondhand Serenade, My Chemical Romance, Atomic Kitten, The Veronicas, Gym Class Heroes, Boys Like Girls, Linkin Park, Plain White T's, One Republic, The Frey ( heart his song How to Save a Life). I also like stuff like Unwritten and Pocketful of Sunshine by Natasha Beddingfield. I could go on forever.

To sum it up, I mainly enjoy Boy Band songs and preppy, happy songs. AND She had the world by Gym Class Heroes. Songs like Closer by Neo and Please Don't Stop the Music by Rihanna, while they are catchy, and I do enjoy them, they aren't my cup of tea. They just always come to mind first cuz their songs are the only ones ever to come on the radio. Classic and country are of little interest to me, but it's not that I don't like them. And I like songs from movies, whether instrumentals or lyrical. They're a great change of pace (ex: Tarzan heart !) Also, JoBro songs, while catchy and I like them, annoy me. Nick's voice sucks. It's pathetic compared to more mature voices.

I HATE (with a passion) songs that have retarded yelling called singing where they go AAAAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH. like someone whose lost their voice but is forcing themselves to yell. it disturbs my phyche x.x and it sounds retarded. Flyleaf has songs like that. minus her song All Around Me, I hate her music.

I recently discovered the song The Bird and the Worm by the The Used (?) I like songs like that.

_Secret_Angel_3 heart blaugh

PostPosted: Sun Nov 30, 2008 10:18 pm
metal and jazz are my two top genres........then it falls into rock type music and classical and opera.........then i dont care what else i listen to as long as my ears dont throw up........................  

Lineriku

shmeather

PostPosted: Tue Dec 02, 2008 12:19 pm
rock and rap and little country  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 26, 2008 4:13 pm
J-Rock/Pop
Instrumental
Country/Metal (tie)
Old-School Rock

In that order.  

Officer Hot-Pants

Dedicated Lunatic