Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply GAIA MERCHANT FORUM (Quest & Beg ONLY!)
RECYCLE BIN (Throw away, toss it etc.) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold Poll?
  YAY!
  Eh...
View Results

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 11:28 am
Feel free to delete this. As this is no longer being updated and it is no longer needed from my end. Plus, after this edit, I'm quitting the guild. So...yeah, goodbye~!
INFORMATION: I will NO LONGER donate TO ANYBODY neither I will I be accepting any donations, BIG OR SMALL. Below will be what I am doing and such- for all to see. But that is it, it'll be just a 'watch list.'PLEASE DO NOT BEG GOLD FROM ME OR GIVE ME ANY DONATIONS.

Even though I am no longer doing or accepting donations, I would like art instead- preferable free avi art. Please go here for my thread. The good thing is, you get to pick what to draw (you don't have to draw my current avatar). If you do give me art, I always tip.

AS OF RIGHT NOW: I am saving up gold WHENEVER I can. I am hardly on Gaia, in fact, I come on it less and less. The only time I am on Gaia for a long period of time is when I have 'vacations'. Other then that, that is all...

I reached my Ancient Katana quest back in summer (2009)- and it took me only about a week to get all of the gold for it smile

Amount of Gold I Currently Have [LU 2/20/2011]:

THANK YOU TO THOSE THAT HAVE DONATED TO ME IN THE PAST AND MAY YOU REACH YOUR OWN GOAL AS WELL! THANKS FOR READING!

=======================================
HOW TO MAKE TONS OF GOLD

If you want to make gold- do different methods... Such as:

❶ Surfing the site

❷ Posting

❸ Play Games (Jigsaw, 'Booty Grab', Word Bump etc.); [Go here for full info. about Booty Grab> BOOTY GRAB INFO]

❹ Vending (Buy low and sell high) and/or Sell some of your 'junk' items; How to Make Your First 100K without Begging or Bumping and another one is: 500g and 48 days equals 1 million gold. And here is just something extra to help with vending: Tips for Vending

❺ Daily Chance

❻ Charity/Quests Forum (Forums>The Gaia Exchange>Chariy/Quests)

❼ Make a Shop for your services (Art, Writing [there are a few out there], Grammar/Spelling/Beta-reader)

❽ Enter the Arenas (Avatar and House arenas- ONLY do if your avatar is interesting- there is an 1k fee); The avatar arena gives this much:

1st place: 50,000 gold
2nd place: 30,000 gold
3rd place: 20,000 gold

4th to 10th place: 10,000 gold each.

(FROM HERE)

Go there as well to read about the rules of the arena and other things.

The writing arena- I'm not sure...

The art arena USE to give out gold (or some sort of prizes)- but now it is just to gain 'fame' for your art skills... 3nodding

The house arena is... Hmm... Can't seem to find info for the gold for this..

For winners- it is usually a week cycle (From Monday to Sunday- winners are usually announced on Sundays).

❾ Spend Real Cash (Gaia Cash) on Gaia on EI or MC's (or other items) and sell them in the marketplace to make an profit. Concerning Free Gaia Cash, basic questions can most likely be answered already here> FAQS about Sponsored Offers and Earning Gaia Cash Also, try these threads:
- Some Info Concerning Free GC Offers: Not only has the OP did some/most of the offers- she also decided to share her results of these offers... Now, read her thread first before you ask anybody about it... There are a few people there that did it themselves already.
- Working Offers List (Updated 01/28/11, please contribute!): This one is more up to date. The previous link given was created when GCash Offers first came out.
- A Guide To Getting Your Free GC: This one helps with more of those 'serious' offers- such as auto insurance etc.
- How to Avoid Scams - Some Information Concerning Free GC Offers: As the title says, it's a way to avoid scams.

Remember, you CAN earn free GCash if you are careful. And also remember, providing false information can get your account banned, possibly more.

Pretty much everything you do on Gaia gives you gold. If you need some more 'help'/advice- click on that 'Need Gold?' button that is right under your gold amount count.

I recommend to play booty grab for a long period of time. Why? I can make 1,000,000 gold within an week from playing booty grab alone.
===============================
ABOUT BOOTY GRAB

Go to any forum and hope that some tanks will appear in people's signature(s). The best place to go to is the Aquarium Forum (Forums>Gaia Aquarium). Go to any topic that seems legit and just hope that their tanks glow(s). When it does glow- it'll then say (IN BIG WORDS) 'BOOTY GRAB'. Check out the guides/helpful threads in that same forum for more information about fish/tanks [Go here for full info. about Booty Grab> BOOTY GRAB INFO]

PostPosted: Sun Feb 03, 2008 2:01 pm
wow  

silent-ninja-style

ObitoandKakashi

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 4:10 am
eh i need paper bags  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 2:49 pm
BUMP!  

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 8:31 am
heart BUMP heart

PostPosted: Fri Feb 15, 2008 3:02 am
heart BUMP heart

1st POST UPDATED!  

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 19, 2008 6:54 am
heart BUMP heart

1st POST UPDATED!  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:22 pm
heart ~BUMP~ heart

1st POST UPDATED!  

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Fri Feb 29, 2008 4:42 pm
heart ~BUMP~ heart

1ST POST UPDATED!  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 02, 2008 1:37 pm
heart ~BUMP~ heart

1st POST UPDATED! And---- I AM broke after buying those 3 MARCH UNSEALED LETTERS today sweatdrop  

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 8:30 pm
~ heart BUMP heart ~

1st POST UPDATED!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:21 pm
Good luck
and I wouldn't make the chart thing if I were you and judge people's donation. Be happy with a donation no matter what type.  

cupcakefart

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 10:32 pm
every987
Good luck
and I wouldn't make the chart thing if I were you and judge people's donation. Be happy with a donation no matter what type.

Yeah--- and then I have to worry about receiving 1G of donations, bugs, trash, and other types of crap that doesn't amount to anything (trash and such are acceptable ONLY if it comes with something else OR equals to AT LEAST 50G). stare Such donations are no help. By making the color thing, it not only encourages them to donate more to not be that color, but it shows that they are not 'cheap' either. The other thread that I am part of, the least donation is 50G, reason being is because people KEPT giving trash and bugs as donations--- and that is not really any help at all to people. Believe me, spend a little time in that thread, and you'll see why such a rule is there, and you'll be tired too of people donating 1G, 20G bugs, trash or less to you while you donate 100G-500G to each person and receive less. If such a rule didn't exist (which there was no such rule in the beginning of the thread), then that is what will be donated to you. The amount in/of a donations does matter.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 2:12 pm
heart ~BUMP~ heart

1st POST UPDATED! And---- I AM SOMEWHAT broke after buying those 4 DREAM ITEMS today sweatdrop  

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100

kitty868theonly

Diligent Bibliophile

15,150 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2008 1:44 pm
BUMP!

I have to be thankful that I have 2 RANDOM DONATIONS so far! That I think came from this guild that I am in! Am I happy about it? Oh yeah! This proves that people out there DO donate! So, I hope I won't hear too many complaints about it! biggrin  
GAIA MERCHANT FORUM (Quest & Beg ONLY!)

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff