Welcome to Gaia! ::

Strongbadia - A Homestar Runner.com guild

Back to Guilds

We are a Homestar Runner.com guild dedicated to the awsomeness of Strong Bad! 

Tags: Strong Bad, Homestar, Runner, Strongbadia, Trogdor 

Reply Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others
Should I be mad?

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What should I do?
  forget about it (in an Italian accent)
  Double deeeuuuce!!!
  BURNINATION!!
  ???....
View Results
Orizion rolled 1 12-sided dice: 8 Total: 8 (1-12)

Orizion
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 1:53 pm
Okay, so here's the deal. When I first got into homestarrunner.com, I emailed SB. It was a time when it was a little inactive. So, anyways, I checked on Mon to see if my email was being shown. Instead of my actual email, they changed the subject and sender (sender more than sub), so I didn't think too much of it. Then, later, I sent a couple pics of homestar to the Bros. Chaps. It was never featured in the fan thing. Then, just recently, I made a strong bad robot. That wasn't featured, either. Has anybody in this guild emailed SB or the Bros? If so, what was the result? Should I sue the Bros chaps?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 06, 2008 2:32 pm
1. Which E-mail are you talking about?

2. They no doubt get tons and tons of fan-stuff and e-mails, so they may have picked someone else's, or just haven't gotten to yours yet.

3. I have never E-mailed them, I can't think of anything good.

4. Sue the Bros. Chaps?! Have you read the terms of use?
Submissions

Any e-mails, notes, message/bulletin board/forum postings, ideas, suggestions, concepts or
other material submitted will become the property of H*R throughout the universe. H*R shall
be entitled, consistent with our policies regarding privacy, to use the material or any of
its elements for any type of use forever, including in any media whether now known or
hereafter devised. When you submit material to H*R's web site, you agree that H*R has the
right to publish or otherwise use the material or any of its elements for any type of use,
including promotional and advertising purposes, subject to H*R's policies regarding privacy.

That means the E-mail you sent belongs to them, and they can change it however they like. So then what are you going to sue them for, ignoring you? stare  

Soultrain
Captain

Charitable Genius

10,625 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Orizion
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 6:57 pm
First, thanks for your answer.
I don't mind that they use my ideas, in fact I wanted them to use my ideas. I'm just a little upset that they never showed my stuff. And, in addition, I'm the only one that knows about it. Nobody will know the true message or anything else that I sent them. Why, are they afraid that I'll be upset that they somehow acted against their privacy policy?
I guess it would've been helpful to read that. sweatdrop ninja  
PostPosted: Sat May 31, 2008 9:31 pm
If they do anything signed by Judas Deacon, it's mine :3

Anyway, i just hope they deliver with SBAG4CP  

Felix Virgo

Strongbadia - The guild dedicated to Strongbad and the others

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items