Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
Join The New RP GUILD!!! WE HAVE EVEYTHING!!!(Soon we will)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you Join?
  Hell Yea!!!
  Maybe
  Dunno
  No thanks
  Will you have cookies? if so yes.
View Results

Shadow Of the Akatsuki-

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 5:56 pm
Hello there.I am the owner of the new guild Extinction Chronicles: Ultimate Rp and Other Stuff Guild Of Awesomeness inviting you to join a new idea of a rp guild with an ever expanding universe and storyline, creating up to three characters from different races, weapons golore, tons of stuff to do, giveaways , ooc zone to chat and chill, and multiple rps that you create to fit in with the seemingly endless main story. Based on a story I wrote, the planet earth has gone into a chaotic state with a constant war happening around the entire world and soon the universe. There are not only humans, but there are xenomorphs,yaijuta,kaiju, and others to add excitement in the rp where anything is possible. Have powers to destroy your enemies with, join with a group to defeat all who oppose you, or go solo for world domination. Create custom characters with anything you can think of and let them travel, grow stronger, and kill any one who you just don`t like. Become any race of species you would want to be, create your profile with weapons you wield, travel and interact with npcs or other players, and roam wild anywhere and kill your enemies. If I still haven`t gotten your attention, you can do almost anything you want in the guild that you wish you could do in real life. Who doesn`t want an ak-47 to shoot random people with and get to chill with your homies and do drive-bys or take a jet fighter and blow the hell out of the government. You can always live in peace too, but I doubt that you would take that path.I barely started this guild on 2/03/08 but with your help,ideas,and support we can work together to make it the best and have the time of our lives! So what are you waiting for? Come join, create your profile, and get out into the action! Link- http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/index.php?gmode=index&guild_id=67925
We`ll be waiting and counting the enemies bodies for you. cool

I assure you that we will listen to your thoughts and will try to be as active as we can be.I am on almost always of my time. I have a never ending rp story line that will fill all your desires.We have Naruto,AVP,Bleach,Resident Evil,Godzilla,Final Fantasy,and others all mixed into one guild for full happiness of all who join our guild.We are still small but with your help and others we will grow,expand and never die to give you the best rp experience of your lives.So please join and help us achieve to become the best rp guild in gaia and keep our fire going till the end of time. Thank you for your support.

biggrin  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 6:03 pm
Uhh...isn't advertising your guild here against the rules? Maybe not, but I think so. sweatdrop  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Sheer_Immortal

Versatile Vampire

24,125 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Conquerer of Familiars 350
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:32 pm
Midori Hayashi
Uhh...isn't advertising your guild here against the rules? Maybe not, but I think so. sweatdrop
Even if it isn't, it's bloody rude D=  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:37 am
something keeps telling me that this is against the rules.  

Galechans

Shirtless Receiver

13,400 Points
  • Interstellar Fixer 25
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Noob wrangler 100

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 11:52 am
You?!?

-________________________-"

Wow. So Naruto: Rise of the Shinobi wasn't good enough for you? Ouch I'm hurt. You didn't even give us a chance and you blow us off to create your own guild.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 09, 2008 1:02 pm
wow. shameless.  

Dana Pixie Stix

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas