Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Land of the Lost Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Interested?
  Yes!
  No...
View Results

xAchlys

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:45 pm
bump  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 9:10 am
(I'm SO sorry. >.< I got laid low with bronchitis for a while and then I had exams and work up to my ears and as soon as I got that done I turned into an emotional wreck. >.<;;; Again, I'm reaaally sorry.
I'm back now, though. I am a tad confused on the sudden introduction of "tiber fiends" though, and I'm wondering if Nerezza is following the same tracks as Ryu?)  

YukaSilkenFur

xAchlys

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 2:07 pm
[It's ok, i just hope your all right.
I have no idea what were following, i was hoping he would explan that later.
and yeah, i was following him]  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:01 pm
(Well if you guys are willing to keep it going, i will join, just PM when your on.)  

Of Nearer Ends

Of Nearer Ends

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:15 pm
Lieutenant James Aybara crouched as he quickly made his way across the barren landscape. The sky was black... No light, not even stars. To his left, another member in his regiment crouched and walked similar to the way he was. Behind them was Major Finnbar. And he was in mood for being slow. He was in search of Arcane. The General had left it up to him to find it, and he had chosen his best two men to go with him. As honored as the Lieutenant should have been, he was not thrilled to be out here again. Death lingered in the air before, but now the absence of death scared him even more. Supplies were becoming scarce, the plants were beginning to die, people were stricken ill, and without that Arcane, their whole camp would be sent spiraling into chaos. Lieutenant Aybara and the Major had been friends since before the Sundering. Serving together in the American Army in the War of the Nations. They had been the same rank, but after the Sundering, Major Finnbar's assertive nature gained him the position. He was strict with Lieutenant Aybara when he had to be, and James understood. When it was just the two of them, things were different. Finnbar always told him he was his best soldier, and he was right. James had been the best soldier since the Sundering, besides the Major and General of course. Whether he was or not, no one, not even himself, would speak it. The three of them came upon a clearing with boulders surrounding. They crouched low and hid. Waited. It wouldn't be long know he thought...  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 7:23 pm
(Characters:
Major Finnbar - YukaSilkenFur
Nerezza - XxxLozexrxX
Ryu - technoninja14
Lieutenant Aybara - Of Nearer Ends
Open Spots:
General _____ (Name pending, You pick!)
Sage (Optional, role could vary)
And any character you want to make!)
[This is an awesome concept thanks to YukaSilkenFur! Lets keep this going!]  

Of Nearer Ends

technoninja14

PostPosted: Tue Apr 08, 2008 7:57 am
(lets just put it like this the tiber fiends are wolves the size of bulls with green crystals sticking out of there back, the crystals have healing properties inside them but are poisinous to touch with the outside layer)

(they were more or less there so i could link us all together as in the creature stops me till the vampire gets there and im catching the group up who is being hunted)

(somthing like that but yer, enyway, ill continue the next time i get the chance)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:40 pm
Could I drop in? ^.^
Name:Gavin...or Gav
Race:Human- Dark Elf Hybrid- Half human half dark elf.
Wepons: Katana, Dagger, and Ability to make small fires.
Weaknesses: Being in the light for more than 3 hours, noises louder than jet-plane, Enemies of Foxes (natural animal friend)
Appearance:User Image

XxRandomly_RockinxX

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:43 pm
(Sure thing, rock, anyone can join. And I'm glad to see we have a few newcomers. I hope this goes off well. smile )

The forest was eerily silent as the troop lay hidden, as if the entire world had stopped and held its breath, just to watch this moment. Nothing stirred or crept or growled; yet a presence was there, waiting, watching, and any who were willing could feel it. It was like a nagging cold, seeping beneath the skin to cause a visible tremor; and in its childish curiosity it dug deep within them, searching for the answer to one question. On this night--a starless, moonless, wretched night like every other since the Sundering--would the humans obtain their desire and begin their corruption anew...or was it their destruction, not their triumph, that lurked in the shadows?

As this presence, and its question, made its way through Finnbar, he was forced to ask the same. He steeled himself against the onslaught of shivers--as an obvious sign of weakness--and decided he didn't want to know the answer just yet. The mocking darkness pressed in on his hope, but Finnbar waited.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:33 pm
Liuetenant Aybara crouched in warily next to his comrades, awaiting what would happen in the next few moments. He glanced at Major Finnbar taking note of the uncertain look on the Major's face. In the still of the night, he could feel the dark pressing upon him like the weight of all that lurked beyond the world he could see. He slowly worked his hand around the handle of his 9 mm pistol, turning the safety off. For what reason, he did not know, but it made him feel safer. He hated the gun. It had been given to him when he was enlisted, he had only killed once, and it was a touchy subject with him. His dark brown eyes strained against the still darkness. Movement caught his eye. He had very keen eyes, more so than anyone he had ever known and Major Finnbar knew this. "Sir, something is moving out there, a possible target." He whispered in a breathy voice. Moments like these were important, and could determine if they would be coming home from this hunt...  

Of Nearer Ends

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 4:32 pm
"Hold it steady," the Major croaked, before frowning and clearing his throat as silently as possible. "Remember, we're not here to kill, so I want you to make sure you've got a shot lined up. Shoot too soon and there'll be less chance of subduing. The General won't forgive us for killing his subjects, even in self-defense." His hand shaking slightly as the night seemed to grow stiller, he too released the safety on his gun and gripped it, his eyes searching the night. He let out a long, quiet breath before slowly drawing in another. "Let's hope this is our last time out here, boys."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:37 pm
It was about 9:33 pm when Gavin slowly walks in a darkened pit where a previous meteor has struck. "Oh my God...This place is...barron...." Then, he notices a fox walk by. "Hey little critter...I seem to attract foxes a lot." Gavin slowly stroked his back, as the fox walked away. Gavin then walked towards the woods, and slowly walks into the darkness. All of the sudden, a twig snaps behind him.Gavin looks back "...But...but...nothings there..."
Another twig snaps, then another. He looks back again to find a grizzly bear towering above him. "Holy-- Oh God..." It flung its paw straight for his chest, and flung his back into a nearby tree, giving him a mild headache. Gavin then rubs his head in pain. He picks up a large tree branch, starts the tip on fire, in attempt to scare the bear away. "Go away! I don't want any harm to either of us!" And then the bear thumped away. "....That was a close one" he said while wiping sweat from his head.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 9:55 am
(Um, I thought it would be implied, but apparently not, so I'll clarify now. Considering the fact that the land is destroyed, there really shouldn't be many, if any, animals left--especially predator types since it's harder for them to get energy--any that are alive should either by supernatural or living off of/with the humans. Humans, of course, only survive because they have a talent for manipulating their surroundings. So yeah, something random and small like a fox is plausible, but I really doubt something like a bear would still be around. sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 2:18 pm
YukaSilkenFur
(Um, I thought it would be implied, but apparently not, so I'll clarify now. Considering the fact that the land is destroyed, there really shouldn't be many, if any, animals left--especially predator types since it's harder for them to get energy--any that are alive should either by supernatural or living off of/with the humans. Humans, of course, only survive because they have a talent for manipulating their surroundings. So yeah, something random and small like a fox is plausible, but I really doubt something like a bear would still be around. sweatdrop )
srry ^^;;  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

YukaSilkenFur

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:22 am
Rock_Lord97
YukaSilkenFur
srry ^^;;
(It's ok. Just telling ya for future reference. ^(' ' ) )  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff