Angel Yuna's Teepee Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

soquili~teepees
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 10:39 pm

Welcome to the home of Angel Yuna and her soquili.

User Image
Seralin's stats
Strength: 12%
Courage: 8%
Speed: 12%
Intelligence: 8%
Luck: 11%
Stamina: 11%

User Image
Essence's stats
Strength: 11%
Speed: 9%
Intelligence: 9%
Luck: 8%
Stamina: 4%

User Image
Xipeli's stats
Strength: 12%
Courage: 12%
Speed: 4%
Intelligence: 7%
Luck: 12%
Stamina: 9%

User Image
Lucianna's stats
Strength: 22%
Courage: 22%
Speed: 19%
Intelligence: 19%
Luck: 12%
Stamina: 12%

User Image
Pyrefly's Stats
Courage: 10%
Speed: 10%
Stamina: 6%

The Teepee
User Image
They all live by the Mountains.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Thu Feb 14, 2008 11:39 pm
User Image

Name: Seralin
Nicknames: Sera, Lady of the Valley
Breed: Horsebreed - Rocky Mountain Horse
IC Owner: Macawi-Senna(Deceased)
Mother: ???
Father: ???
Mate: None
RP Color: Cornflower Blue
Best Qualities: Gentle, caring, and easy to get along with.
Worst Qualities: Shy at times, naive, and sometimes a little too concerned.

Personality: Sweet and gentle, a little bit timid, and modest. A free spirit, and a caring soul. Seralin would rather hang with the young, free-spirited foals, then adults that make her nervous.

Bio: Found over the mountain by Macawi-Senna's father, and given to her as a gift, Seralin has lived within her owner's village for as long as she can remember. She is loyal to Macawi-Senna, even when she was curious about what lay beyond the mountain, and beyond the valley nestled in the belly of the mountains.
One day, Seralin decided to explore those mountains, and that afternoon, before she could return, a massive storm started, and she was forced to take shelter. In the morning, when the storm had passed, she returned to find her village massacred and burned - bodies laying, blood flowing, buildings smoking, smoldering, and embers red hot on the ground.
She was at a loss as to what to do next -- she couldn't stay -- the sight tore her heart apart -- but she knew not where to go. traveling, ever traveling, she finally came upon another soq or two, and discovered what had truly happened to her village:

A band of young male natives - nomads upon horseback - were riding village to village, and killing the inhabitants they found, taking their stuff, then burning the villages to the ground. Somehow, this gave the female solace -- she know knew that it wasn't the bad spirit of the mountain, angry at her trespass, that had rendered her village to ashes....

Update: And now, with renewed spirits, she is looking, searching,...for a future.

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 4:30 pm
User Image

Name: Essence
Nicknames: None
Breed: Usdia
IC Owner: None
Mate: Lifestream
Offspring: Skittles : Pyrefly : Farplane : Watercolor
RP Color: Magenta
Best Qualities: Happy, optomistic, and spontaious.
Worst Qualities: She sometime doesn't think first, and doesn't look before she leaps.

Personality: She is a happy-go-lucky, sunshine-y, spontanious ball of happy. And it is infectious. Well, unless you're an old pruuuuude but what can a little half-pint do?
This can sometimes get her in trouble, when she plunges headlong into something that's over her head. ...given her size, that's a lot of the time!

PostPosted: Sat Feb 28, 2009 9:56 am
User Image

Name: Xipeli
Nicknames: Xipi
Breed: ---
Mother: Atae'Seirei
Father: Pyre
RP Color: Orange
Best Qualities: Willing to listen
Worst Qualities: She can be a bit biased in some situations.

Personality: Wallflower with a meek competitive streak.

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Tue Mar 03, 2009 10:30 am
User Image

Name: Lucianna
Nicknames: Lucia
Breed: Regular
Offspring: Deimus : Chastity : Guinevere
RP Color: Teal
Best Qualities: Open minded, care-free, and loves the beauty of nature
Worst Qualities: She doesn't know how to give comfort to those who need a shoulder to cry on.

Personality: Lucianna is a ray of sunshine. She loves to run, and be happy. She doesn't judge others on appearance, and will be kind to anyone that doesn't try to harm her. However, she really doesn't know how to provide comfort to those not in the best of spirits.

She is a very sporty mare, loving any challenge that come her way, be it it racing storm clouds or finding the one four leaf clover in a clover patch!

Bio: n/a

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:03 am
User Image

Name: Pyrefly
Nicknames: Pie
Breed: ---
Mother: Essence
Father: Lifestream
Best Qualities: Upbeat and adventurous
Worst Qualities: A little bit of an air-head and highly immature.

Personality: This girl has so much energy, watching her makes you tired! However she is very immature, and a little crude, which works against her romantic heart. Sometimes she finds herself a little sad when boys won't pay any attention to her or insult her. She isn't good at holding her ditzy tendencies back though, so trying to fix the 'problem' really doesn't work. Besides, why should she have to change for anybody in the first place!?

Courage: 10%

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Thu Jul 16, 2009 11:50 am
User Image

Name: Promethius
Nicknames: Creature, Monster, Promi, Methi
Breed: Cosplay - Frankentein's Creature
Mate:
RP Color: Olive
Best Qualities: Kind and benevolent
Worst Qualities: physically not aesthetic, doesn't know his own strength.

Personality: He is very close to nature -- it has been the only thing to show him kindness. After certain events in his past, he for a long time avoided other beings. He for a time knew not why others were repulsed by him. Though really, he knew not much of anything at all. His mind had, after a battle he obviously didn't remember, been brought back to that of a foal - newly born to the world.
Gradually he would come to know just what had happened to him, but he would never be the same.
Now, he is a very meek, repentant, quiet soul, fearful of others.

Bio: One day Promethius, then Domevlo, had been traveling and had entered the wrong territory, suffered for it, and was left for dead. Upon awaking, he had to learn, and quick, for he had lost all memory, and was now nothing more than an over-grown, disfigured, foal.
For his features he found just how cruel the world could be. Taking a drink one day, he saw his reflection, and saw just why others like he looked at him with sneers, rejection, and fear. (("When I looked around I saw and heard of none like me. Was I, the, a monster, a blot upon the earth from which all men fled and whom all men disowned?".))

After traveling he came upon a small village nearby, which also had soquili. (("Here then I retreated, and lay down happy to have found a shelter, however miserable, from the inclemency of the season, and still more from the barbarity of man.")) It was not long till he was found, and chased out by the natives who thought he was an evil horse-spirit.

He found a small herd, one day, and he hid in their shadow, somehow going unnoticed. As he watched these 'beautiful creatures' he learned. He wanted to get to know the family -- a mother, father, grandfather, and young foals, but he didn't wish to cause them fear. So he kept waiting. Eventually he learned that the older male was blind, and thought perhaps if he befriended him, he could convince the others not to be afraid. Finally came the day when the others left the blind grandfather for some reason or another, and Promethius took his chance, but before the blind one and he could but begin their conversation, the other male returned, and with all the hatred Promethius knew well, ran him out of their lands.

But the time had had spent with the family had done Promethius a world of good. Had had learned a lot. He now knew how to speak, once again, and much much more. Looking at his own reflection after the encounter with the family, he focused on his scars, and promised he would find who had done this to him, and get his revence for ruining his life. (( And this half-baked bio is raping the book. LOL ))

"All [men] hate the wretched; how then, must I be hated, who am miserable beyond all living things! Yet you, my creator, detest and spurn me, they creature, to whom thou art bound by ties only dissoluble by the annihilation of one of us."

His revenge was not simple, no. He was smart enough by then to connect the dots, and track down the one who had brought him so much grief, but he would not simply re-challange him. No, he would make his life miserable for as long as he could. But time had passed, and the 'tyrant' had now a family of his own. The mind games Promethius began to play with him were tearing that happy little family apart, and soon Promethius had brought about the death of several of the stallion's herd. At last Promethius and the other stallion met again, face to face.

“I am malicious because I am miserable….You, my creator((using creator in the scence that this other Soquili 'created' his hiddiousness, and thus created the monster he was now)), would tear me to pieces, and triumph; remember that, and tell me why I should pity man more than he pities me?”

the other begged to be left alone, Promethius refused;
"There was non among the myriads of men that existed who would pity or assist me; and should I feel kindness towards my enemies? No: from that moment I declared everlasting war against the species, and, more than all, against him who had formed me and sent me forth to this insupportable misery."

Promethius then went fourth to explain himself;
"How can I move thee? Will no entreaties cause thee to turn a favourable eye upon thy creature, who implores thy goodness and compassion? Believe me, Frankenstein, I was benevolent; my soul glowed with love and humanity; but am I not alone, miserably alone? You, my creator, abhor me; what hope can I gather from your fellow creatures, who owe me nothing? They spurn and hate me. The mountains and dreary glaciers are my refuge. These bleak skied I hail, for they are kinder to me than your fellow beings. If the multitude of mankind knew of my existence, they would do as you do, and arm themselves to for my destruction. Shall I not then hate them who abhor me? I will keep no terms with my enemies. I am miserable, and they shall share my wretchedness."

After this meeting the stallion thought he was rid of Promethius, till his herd cast him out, not wanting anymore of the trouble that followed him. The Soquili found himself alone, and then with his own hate, declaired persuit against Promethius.

It was a big mind game for the both of them. But finally, after so long on the run, the other Soquili's life ran out, and Promethius, who had been watching his persuer closely, stood over his dead body and spoke aloud to whatever was out there to listen;
"For while I destroyed his hopes, I did not satisfy my own desires. They were forever ardent and craving; still I desired love and fellowship, and I was still spurned. Was there no injustice in this? Am I to be thought the only criminal, when all mankind sinned against me?"

Promethius took to a lonely existance, away from all. But now he had made his way back to more populated ground. He is weary, and holds little hope of being seen for his heart.

Courage: 5%
Speed: 12%
Stamina: 5%  
PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:34 pm
User Image

Name: Zoran
Breed: SoA Edition
RP Color: Goldenrod
Best Qualities: Happy, Up-beat, determined, fun.
Worst Qualities: He is a bit cowardly, and not the smartest.

Personality: He is rarely seen without a smile, and loves to adventure and play games. He isn't the brightest crayon in the box, and can be a bit naive, but it is that innocent air that makes him the fun guy that he is! He's the kind of guy that girls can pal around with, and not worry about ulterior motives.

Strength: 10%
Speed: 11%

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Fri Jan 22, 2010 8:41 pm
User Image

Name: Riu
Breed: Pokemon - Cherrim
Sibling; Miu
Mate: Seraph - MIA
RP Color: PaleVioletRed3 (#CD6889)
Best Qualities: Peaceful, Sweet, Gentle
Worst Qualities: Naive, too trusting.

Personality:

Strength: 10%
Speed: 5%
Intelligence: 7%
Luck: 9%
Stamina: 8%  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:22 pm
User Image

Name: Farplane
Breed: Usdia
Mother: Essence
Father: Lifestream
Offspring: Fayth : Amethyst
RP Color: Indigo
Best Qualities:
Worst Qualities:

Personality:

Strength: 6%
Intelligence: 6%
Luck: 6%
Stamina: 4%  

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

OP-Yuna

Dulcet Scarface

PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:24 pm
User Image

Name: Deimus
Breed: ----
Mother: Lucianna
Father: Amitola
Best Qualities: Youthful, energetic.
Worst Qualities: Doesn't know how to play with others. Not socially acceptable.

Personality:

Strength: 4%
Courage: 11%
Speed: 6%
Intelligence: 10%
Stamina: 5%  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 02, 2011 12:27 pm
User Image

Name: Fayth
Breed: ----