Reply G CORP
All Apologies Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Strangelove Show

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:17 pm
As (former) leader of the guild (I cannot recall a better term at this time), I take responsibility for my absence though, as they say "actions speak louder than words". Still, to think that for approximately one tenth of a decade, the current owner read: "The Strangelove Show"; how villianous. After all, it is not as if I partook in some excurison to gods-forsaken land, rife with romantised adventure. No, it was more like some owner of a corporation submerging in to obscurity so as if to save profit and yet still claim ownership.

So all that is left now is accept a punishment of sorts, id est shipping a criminal to Siberia with an abysmal outdoorsman's kit and clothes without warmth whatsoever. Perhaps not of such severity (for we must be pragmatic, in spite of how fitting it seems); nevertheless, the condemnation resides in the true owners' hands.

By the way, this account, The Strangelove Show, is the only one of its genre I possess.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:53 am
In the words of our good friend GIR ..... I Don't know what you just said ^.^  

Tull

Tao Kai Tze
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 03, 2008 2:50 pm
Tull

Lets make biscuits.... LETS MAKE BISCUITS!!

*pats the Gir on his shoulder*

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 8:24 am
(ノ___─)ノ'´  

LabTech347

Tao Kai Tze
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Mar 04, 2008 10:09 am
LabTech347
(ノ___─)ノ'´

scream  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 2:12 pm
Tull
Sorry about that; I can get carried away.

Basically, I was trying to make ammends for being gone when asked to supervise things. Then my ramblings drifted towards what kind of punishment I would have, which was being demoted back to be a regular member. Not near as gratifing as burning down my house but it'll due for now.  

The Strangelove Show

laskakilmarnock
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 4:26 pm
It wasn't so much a travesty as just wondering what happened. Nothing more. To me, if activitiy returns, I'm happy.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 05, 2008 5:16 pm
Well I must say, welcome back Strangelove. An also I think your return should be praised instead of a gloom...At least your back!  

TotaIIy Baked

Partying Smoker

The Strangelove Show

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 2:19 pm
Perhaps you fellows; upon rereading it does seem I was rather melodramatic. Nevertheless, I am glad to be back and I thank you all for thy kind words.

Ladies and gentlemen, let us reanimate Cain!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 4:35 pm
WTF is a Cain... if its an ALT no thanks. Seriously, half the member list here was bloody alts- so no more I beg of thee.  

Tao Kai Tze
Captain

Mr. Bono Vox
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 10, 2008 6:07 pm
I am -more- than lost... if that is even possible.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 7:40 am
Mr. Bono Vox

Lost? In what respect my old chum? Its G Corp- you cant get lost- evil corporation developing bioweapons... yadda yadda. Its all good... till it goes bad.

Tao Kai Tze
Captain

Mr. Bono Vox
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 4:55 pm
Tao Kai Tze
Mr. Bono Vox

Lost? In what respect my old chum? Its G Corp- you cant get lost- evil corporation developing bioweapons... yadda yadda. Its all good... till it goes bad.

His post makes my head explode.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 11, 2008 6:03 pm
Tao Kai Tze
WTF is a Cain... if its an ALT no thanks. Seriously, half the member list here was bloody alts- so no more I beg of thee.
Not an alt. Cain is the biblical brother-killer; to "reanimate" or, as it is most often said, "raise Cain" is to "raise hell".  

The Strangelove Show

Tao Kai Tze
Captain

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 9:12 am
SQUEE!!! Sounds intriguing eek

I know this is ridiculous but for a span of time I thought you were Bonos alt O_o

Weird I know.

And Bono... my head sploded too
burning_eyes  
G CORP

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out