Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
How is it under that rock??!! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rocks are cool!
  You said it!
View Results

LiciousEmber

Newbie Noob

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:35 pm
It seems like the people in this guild are living under a rock.. I mean,no offence, but I never really see anything new. Not many people show up in the subforums. Where have you guys been hiding? Is there a secret club called "the people who live under rocks" that im not aware of?? ninja If 3 different people reply to this topic, I'm happy. wahmbulance dramallama wahmbulance

Discussion:

--Disappearance of people
--Why we're not active
--Rocks xd

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:46 pm
We're active.

It might not seem like it at this time of the day, but we're active (the Seniors, that is. more so at night/day in Pacific time)

Some of us just don't like the subforums. wink

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

LiciousEmber

Newbie Noob

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 2:49 pm
Lyss The One In The Back
We're active.

It might not seem like it at this time of the day, but we're active (the Seniors, that is. more so at night/day in Pacific time)

Some of us just don't like the subforums. wink

hmm. ok. i guess i dont come on at the right times... rock r still col though!! wahmbulance dramallama wahmbulance  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:04 pm
I'm active. As active as I can be.. Heh.  

Tenolein

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 3:34 pm
I post when I see a topic that I feel I can comment on, of course, I can make comments on most of them, so that makes me pretty active I suppose.

And I hate the subforums, so I never go into them.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:04 pm
I'm pretty active.

The subforums, HELL NO. No one's ever in there. Because this guild has a main GD worth being in.  

Artanus

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 6:07 pm
We live under a rock called Manji's bar. I also only post in threads that I deem worth my time. I don't post in things like "OMG I F4RTED L3MONZ !!!11eleven!1"  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 20, 2008 9:45 pm
Artanus
I'm pretty active.

The subforums, HELL NO. No one's ever in there. Because this guild has a main GD worth being in.

WOW. i feel pretty retarded.

I looked at where it said active and thought it said attractive.

I am sufficiently stupid.

sooo.... I dont go in the subs. honestly, I dont find them all that interesting. so nyeh.

teh sexiful nerdy

2,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:49 am

"Oooo shiny!!" *chases rock*

rofl

Who here likes shiny rocks? (The spoon said rocks, right?)

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:34 am
Kinda Cold and mossy down here ... but at least i dont have to deal with a bunch of BS facade of a joke this government puts on to pick which demon spawn from hell they are going to make our next leader.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

HellKnight Azrael

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 7:43 am
Personally I'll admit, I am a downright Lurker.

The subforums are practically dead, but they can never die because they never truly held life within them.

It would have been a wise decision if our Beloved Guild Leader had created merely one or two of those detestable behemoths for Dead Threads and other miscelllaneous items that could be useful to have, but I daresay there's nothing we can do about that.

As for myself: I open topics that demand my attention, seem even remotely interesting, or simply ones that are current while I am caught in the madness of boredom, but even then I rarely actually post anyways.

I sincerely love this guild and ALL it's members (DM and N00b alike), but old habits die hard and I'm one seriously lazy b*****d when it comes to posting very often.

(Please forgive the page-stretch but I've been needing to let that one off of my chest for quite some time now.)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 8:05 am
teh sexiful nerdy
Artanus
I'm pretty active.

WOW. i feel pretty retarded.

I looked at where it said active and thought it said attractive.

I am sufficiently stupid.

sooo.... I dont go in the subs. honestly, I dont find them all that interesting. so nyeh.

Well, it just goes to show, whenever women think of me they automatically think attractive or sexy cool *shot*  

Artanus

Benjamaninja

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 12:50 pm
i do believe i hate the Subs...but id say im purdy active in the main guild forum...well...i try to be...im kinda new...no one talks to me tho... crying  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 1:04 pm
I like the subs and the main forum, but im not one for just posting for the hell of it so unless the thread sounds interesting i usually dont even go in  

Iconised Ghost

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Thu Feb 21, 2008 2:31 pm
angel_half82
We live under a rock called Manji's bar. I also only post in threads that I deem worth my time. I don't post in things like "OMG I F4RTED L3MONZ !!!11eleven!1"

Lemons? How'd you pull that---nevermind I don't wanna ******** SUBFORUMS. mad

I happen to like my dear home forum called the main...

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff