Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
I´m on my medz again.... Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

You got allergies?
  Yes
  No
  A shitload of them!
  PW
View Results

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 1:27 am
Allergy medz that is.... xd

Well I´m allergic to a shitload of stuff but the big one is pollen which is the reason I´m on ******** hate spring..... 3nodding

ITT (= In This Thread)

Feel sorry for me. xd
You got any allergies?  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 3:15 am
Well my doctor made me take the allerdy test where they stick all these needles in your back... And they still couldn't find what I was allergic too.... It sucks really bad that I have to take 4 different types of allergy meds everyday so I don't die.  

loving_sorrow

Anxious Citizen

MonsieurSponge

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 4:40 am
I have reactive Airway disease, which means i'm allergic to DUST rolleyes
Which means that unless I keep up a good indurence level when exercising, I have attacks similar to asthma when I can't breathe the air fast enough because my body can't breathe at the speed you're supposed to when you're running. So i basically fall over from lack of oxygen.

I tell the gym teachers I have asthma, too complicated to explain. xd

Although recently, because I'm actually in almost shape now, I haven't really had that problem.

I had an inhaler for this problem, and it helps, but it's not worth it. And my allergist was pissed that I used it for three years. He told me to stop taking it. LOL!

I also had another inhaler, but he took me off of that too since I can breathe better now.

But yeah, my dad has allergies allergies and he HATES them. LOL.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 7:53 am
I have SUPAH allergies to pollen. My sneeze record is thirty-two in a row. In spring, when all the flower bloom, I go up like a roman candle... Ok, I have no idea how that simile fits into this situation, but it sounds good... sweatdrop

I have some over the counter stuff for it. I'm the only one in me family that doesn't take prescribed medicine.  

Artanus

MRBLONDE13

5,550 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:12 am
All i got is allergy to cat and dog dander so i cant have a tiger gonk
Not even a Lama dramallama gonk  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:51 am
I am allergic to bees, poison ivy, poison sumac, poison oak, and penecillin. Getting poison ivy is an extremely gross thing for me.  

angel_half82
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 8:55 am
Yes. Mainly some foods.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:05 am
Pollen and cat dander are what I'm allergic to, really sucks during the springtime, I basically have to stay in the house even more than I already do because the pollen outside gets so bad.

Edit: Oh, I forgot that I'm also allergic to Ceclor or something like that, according to my mom, when they gave it to me as a child, probably for my jaundice although I'm not certain, all of my joints swelled up and I got hives and stuff.  

tsukasa_the_quiet

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 9:06 am
I gotta be the first one to say it, no known allergies here.
It sucks when my friends are allergic to cats though, cause it means they can't really come over very often/at all.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:08 am
I'm with Krystalcat.. No allergies here, either.

I don't have a cat, though. xd  

Tenolein

MysticBlackWolf14

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:14 am
I'm allergic to some type of medicine, but I dunno what it's called.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:59 am
I will always care about you....
I have slight pollen xD but im not that bad xP if i walk through a field i sneeze and get runny eyes and s**t xP but i can go outside :3
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:19 pm
I could be allergic to shellfish. But I don't know for sure because I never ate enough to break out. And the fact I never liked it.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:07 pm
Mine arent too bad- pollen, rye grass, raw pineapple, kiwifruit, short haired cats, rabbits, some dogs, general animal hair apart from long haired cats (how bizarre).

I have asthma but i try to keep fit so its not so bad. I can tell when im getting out of shape because it starts getting worse. And i never take the preventative like i should (i dont know many asthmatics that do)  

Iconised Ghost

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 2:31 pm
Pollen, Dust, Dogs, Cats, and Grass.

I always used to get hives when I would tumble in my yard, walk barefooted, or when somebody was cutting their grass. I would sneeze and have trouble breathing too. Now I know why. xD Doesn't stop me though.

I work at the Animal Shelter, so I am around cats and dogs all the time, and it doesn't stop me.

They're not life-threatening, but they're not fun either. I just sneeze, scratch, and move on. 3nodding  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 3 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff