Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Crew and Mod Status Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have what it takes?
Hell yes i do
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Maybe... whats it to you b***h!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
*magic option*
55%
 55%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 27

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 9:26 am
For all those concidering attempting to become a moderator for this guild, here is some information to save people asking the same questions time and time again.. smile

some of these have been asked throughout the thread so there should be your question answered here, if not please just post it.

Q&As By Angelic

How can i become a mod?

Well you do need to meet some criteria before you can be considered as a moderator those are

• You must have 500 posts in the guild these must be real posts and not spam ones.
  • You are promoting the guild with a banner does not need to be in your siggy.
  • You can be assertive without being a complete d**k and over the top.
  • You can stand the demand and power of becoming a moderator without the power going to your head.

What if i donate a lot of gold?

Well that won't make you a mod because that is your choice if you wish to contribute to the guild, do not assume sakura will be in your debt and then suddenly appoint you.

So donating gold won't help and i do not think i can meet the criteria, then what?

Well then you cannot become a moderator, meeting the criteria is to prove your worth, to prove that you are active enough to become a moderator. 500 posts is not much when it comes to this guild. As for the rest be seen as being assertive which means, see a thread without a poll, nicely ask them to add one, see someone bumping outside the spam area, kindly tell them it is against the rules, this is being assertive and also shows your well aware of the rules.

Hmm begging? or sucking up? will that get my application done faster?

Hell no, no one likes a begger and no one likes a suck up either, as i have said follow the criteria and know the rules and just keep at it. Begging or sucking up will instantly get you ignored because it shows you did not read the first post.

can mods be gift ninjaed?

Yes i cannot see why they could not be, the ninjas are here to help anyone questing being a mod is irrelevent, you do not get gift ninjaed more or less than the next person.

can a mod be a ninja?

Anyone can become a gift ninja but that is something the mods or sakura are not in control of, even we do not know the identities, you have to apply with the gift ninja academy and just pray and hope sweatdrop

can the fg 4 pg be an affiliate of my guild?

None of the moderators can answer this question you would need to pm sakura and ask him about that. There is a chance and more than likely one you would need to meet some criteria also.

would we be assigned a mod to teach us the ropes?

Sometimes yes and sometimes no, mainly no because the people who are appointed show they know the rules and are placed on a trial, sakura chooses his mods really carefully.

Aha i know! i know a mod in the guild really well, that will surely get me a position!!?

Uh no, knowing a mod is just the same as donating these are comepletely irrelevent when it comes to become a moderator, you could know the queen and it would not get you a position.

What if im rich?

What about it? if your rich or poor that will not effect your chances of becoming a mod. if you try to bribe sakura to appoint you a mod or bribe us mods to put your forward to becoming a mod which just end in disaster, we will ban you from the guild, we are not looking for those who throw there cash around we need people who are reliable, know the rules, can assert the rules without being too pushy and are commited to running the guild along side the other mods and sakura.

Thing's which will stop you becoming a moderator here at the guild.

If you are seen breaking any of the rules throughout the guild this will get you a bad name, of course your first mistake can be forgiven depending on what it is. If you fail to add a poll then that is something which can be forgiven but still because the rules are on the main page, in the stickies and noob101 there really is no reason why you should end up breaking any rules. Flaming or picking on people in the guild for your own pleasure will make the mods and everyone else dislike you and personally i would ban you from the guild. Looking down on other guildies because there new/not as rich etc will get you a ban because there is no need to be a p***k about things. Being pushy no one likes anyone who sends begging pms so imagine how we would feel to constantly get pms or messages on our profile or even in the guild stressing how we should appoint you id bad you for it because it is spamming and damn right annoying.
---

now i hope this does help you all.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 3:21 pm
can i pwease be a mod (in non begging voice)  

Final_Rest

Dieing...isfun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:06 pm
heart How do we meet up to your wanting of being a guild Mod?  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 12:45 pm
well lots of ways really
if you help keep the guild running smoothy, notify me if you see a thread with no poll, if you see a flamer/troller and can subdue him thats definately extra points, i'm sure there are more but you get the idea.
Here is my estimate on requrements to be a crew
1. have at least 500 posts in the guild (real ones not just spam)
2. Are promoting the guild with a signature (you dont have to use the banners i made i know they are quite large)
3. Can be assertive without becoming an a*****e
4. Can stand the power of being a crewmember without becoming a controll freak.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Kevoc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:39 pm
Hey, I'm up for it. If you are willing to allow me. I mean I am on all the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 1:40 pm
i see.... i dont think i could make 500 posts without spaming so me wont be a mod >.<  

Cehm!cal

Kevoc

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:13 pm
Well, I can because I'm on all the time.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 12:05 pm
so muffin queen, how was being a mod for 2 days?  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Kevoc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:30 pm
Hehehe, some of us probably made things agrivating for her. Not me though, the only Mods I mess with are the Gaia Mods xd ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 3:54 pm
Everything was peachy. Nothing went wrong. I went ahead and invited random people as well. T.T i hope that was ok.  

Muffin Boob

Kevoc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:21 pm
Yeah, some of those people you invited don't sleep I swear!!! xd ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 4:52 pm
:3 I just went randomly into the chatterbox and such  

Muffin Boob

Kevoc

PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 5:13 pm
Oh, that's the way to do it xd ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:33 pm
that sounds cool. how many mods do u need? im here if u need me ><  

Konbanwa_megami

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 3:00 pm
what i really need is someone who is dedicated enough to read thru every thread like i do  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 8 9 10 11 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games