Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
Crew and Mod Status Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you have what it takes?
Hell yes i do
40%
 40%  [ 11 ]
Maybe... whats it to you b***h!
3%
 3%  [ 1 ]
*magic option*
55%
 55%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 27

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2008 7:30 am
mm it was not worded as to be *you do something wrong or argue and your gone* it was as aw said we do not mind someone pming us stating they didnt know the rules and so forth but all of the mods have had offensive pms due to taking action to the point i worded it that way for a reason because believe it or not some of the abuse we get is turning our hair white XP

But i do understand what you mean but tbh concidering how hard it can be it was worded just how we wanted. if you have a problem talk to a mod i dont mean you hun lol. but seriously some people make threads just to talk to a mod about a issue now that is taking it too far when they could have done it through a pm so i worded it like that also to prevent them from making that occurance because that is something i look down on. if anyone has a problem talk to the mod dont advertise it to the whole guild XD  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 10:28 am
Am now considering applications for 2 mod positions. SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY PLZ! Though i will at least look at all apps sent.

PM YOUR APLICATION TO THE "FG4PG JACKPOT" MULE! any sent to this account will not be considered.

template

Name:
Approx length in the guild:
Why you should/want to be a mod:
Your Favorite Color:

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 5:10 pm
SakuChwan
Am now considering applications for 2 mod positions. SENIOR MEMBERS ONLY PLZ! Though i will at least look at all apps sent.

PM YOUR APLICATION TO THE "FG4PG JACKPOT" MULE! any sent to this account will not be considered.

template

Name:
Your Favorite Color:

omgomgomg i totally sent in an ap! xd although i dunno if i qualify as a "senior member" or not...

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 6:35 pm
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan

template

Name:
Your Favorite Color:

omgomgomg i totally sent in an ap! xd although i dunno if i qualify as a "senior member" or not...

ninja

Eh, you are.  

Dana Pixie Stix

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 12, 2008 8:40 pm
Teh Dana
bluegrass cat
SakuChwan

template

Name:
Your Favorite Color:

ninja

Eh, you are.

lol, well, i'm already on my way to being a senior citizen, so why the hell not? rofl

edit: I'M A MOD! WOOOHOO!!! heart and i just did my first ever modly thing! i moved a locked thread! woo! xd  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 8 9 10 11

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games