Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:00 am
User ImageWelcome who are you?  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:31 pm
My name is Dustin, i'm 21 and i love anime, music, and gaming....welcome to my guild, feel free to make any topic Just dont forget to ADD A POLL!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Muffin Boob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:40 pm
Name: Deirdre
Nickname:MuffinBoob :3
Favorite color: Sunset
Likes: Anime, manga, videogames, reading, writing, drawing, sleeping, muffins, dragons, science. And more.
Dislikes: Headaches-has one while writing this- Spiders, daylight, Colette -stabbs-
And.. Realistic fiction books...
What ya wanna be when you grow up: Videogame designer/illustrator/scientist

I think that''s about it.  
PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:53 pm
Muffin Boob

What ya wanna be when you grow up: Videogame designer/illustrator/scientist

Nice, i thought about it, and someday me and some friends will make a game, but for now it's the bump and grind of business class work.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Muffin Boob

PostPosted: Fri Aug 26, 2005 10:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show..+*}Muffin Boob{*+.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

There are not enough dragon videogames out there where you ARE the dragon.. I will make those.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 7:05 pm
My name is Rachel, I am 16 years old, I play the flute, and I am gorgeous and smart and..... rofl rofl rofl  

Queen_Rachel

4,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

darklotus65

PostPosted: Sat Aug 27, 2005 8:09 pm
Name: Katie heart
Nickname: Babi girli heart
Favorite color: Crimson
Likes: Anime, videogames, sleeping, girls heart and KoRn heart
Dislikes: hmmm.... somethingss....  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 2:18 am
Name: FelixFelicis (or Fefe or Lili)
Real Name: Lilith Morticia Helouise Rainbow Jezerbel Scarlet Kettlewell
Title: UBER HOT GUY STEALER!!!
Date of Birth: 9th April, 1989
Faveourite Colour: Black, red and white
Likes: Hot anime guys, shounen ai/yaoi, anime and manga, gameing (specially final fantasy, golden sun and star ocean).
Dislikes: People who steal my hot anime guys, spiders, Sheba from Golden Sun, AND PEOPLE WH STEAL MY HOT GUYS!!!
Other Stuff: I'm an an anime and manga artist and do avi art for donations too (I'm questing and need a firm 27 million altogether) I'm also writing a set of three books whch I hope to have finished in the next two years (at the moment, I've stopped writing and I'm designing characters for it) Wanna see my art, click here: http://yuzuki-chan.deviantart.com/

[[Lady of Nox]]

AyakoKutsushita

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:02 am
My name is Tina (or Ayako, or Totally Tina! doesn't matter what you call me). I am 16, soon to be 17. I am Japanese-American. I'm a junior in highschool. I'm already taking a college course (AP American History). So I'm loaded with a bunch of homework each night. I am on Gaia the most on Saturdays. I play bass drum in the marching band (co-captain of the drumline) for the highschool and I'm also the varsity starting pitcher for the school. I like to cook and I'm into psychology. I am questing for a Guitar of Demona, cause I am in love with the guitar. And I'm trying to teach myself...soon. When I don't have so much homework. I might start sometime this week. So if you have any pointers, I will appreciate. But I do have a book, I feel stupid. Okay I'll stop now, I think I talked too much. Sorry.. sweatdrop

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 11:02 am
My name's Brent, but everyone calls me Kevoc. I'm 19, and I need money alot of the time.  

Kevoc

TheSpikedAlchemist

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:05 am
Name: Mary
Nickname: (too many to state but heres some) runt. the hugg whore. Ed
Favorite color: (one of em) purple
enjoys: Anime, Manga, drawing, hentai, magic(lots of differant types)art, chopping my hair off out of boredom, color my hair multi-colored ect. and sparing (all sorts of different ways). drinking. i love to fight ! ^.^  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 11:12 am
hi im [.Kilo.] i caint say my age but i um i like axe and playing halo, and hopfully getting tons of gaia gold cool  

Cehm!cal

Memory_of_Earth

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 9:45 pm
im a dude i do stuff  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:06 am
0wnz3r_0f_L337_D00M
im a dude i do stuff

Ummm...hey, Tyler, umm I'm not trying to be gross...but um, people could like um, mistake that for something else, ya, and I know thats not true, so ya, just letting you know, ya!  

Dieing...isfun

Dieing...isfun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:23 am
Umm Hi, I'm Mursadi, 12 and I live in idaho, I love to Swim, jump (on the trampoline), read, and duh I love to go on the computer and talk to my bf, Tyler sweatdrop ! I am 5'8 and my picture is in my signature biggrin peace I'm out wink  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 85 86 87 88 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff