Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
Welcome to FG-4-PG,Introduce yourself here! [The original] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Come to stay!
yes
90%
 90%  [ 114 ]
No (leaves)
9%
 9%  [ 12 ]
Total Votes : 126

Inuyasha123poof

PostPosted: Mon Jun 26, 2006 12:39 pm
k thanks  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 27, 2006 8:59 am
Howdy everyone, I'm new here obviously. :p
I'm 19 years old, and I live in Ontario, Canada. My hobbies are playing video games, dancing/clubbing, listening to music, hanging out/drinking with buddies, reading, painting, drawing, politics, the environment... erm... there's a bunch more but if you guys are really THAT interested you can check out my profile if you want. xd I'm also interested in stuff like palmistry, numerology, astrology, and a lot of other new age & occult topics.

Anyways, I'm hoping that I'll fit in here alright. smile  

Jinxxed

8,900 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Sausage Fest 200

Muzical_Angel

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 7:08 am
Name: Cat
Nickname: Rei (Middle name ^-^)
I'm 15, turning 16 this year in October.
I love to draw, write, and hang out with my boyfriend.
I have plenty of time on my hands between seasons.
Hmmm. I'm scandinavian, too!
Oh, oh, and I have excellent grammar and punctuation. biggrin
heart heart Muzical_Angel heart heart

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:10 am
Hello everyone. I'm [ u n f o r s a k e n ], but you guys can shorten it and not use the spaces. wink I'm really excited to be here and start posting!! ^^ Yay for gold, right? razz  

Sealed[for]Safety

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 8:21 am
Hello and welcome mah new guildie peeps! heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:18 am
Name:Brooke
Nickname:Brown Bunny

` P H A T

Lord Kisho

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:23 am
Hello, people. I'm Lord Kisho, but you can either call me Kisho or Ki. I'm 19 years old, the older brother of BlackRose5243, and my interests lie in gaming, movies, anime in Japanese, and playing with the cat we have. I'm out of school now and trying to earn my fourty hours of driving before I take the driving test completely.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 9:51 am
Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeey
Kipsie comin' at cha.
I don't normally talk like that but I'm feeling pretty tired.

Heres a profile for the hell of it:

likes: music music and lots of music-all day long music, playing guitar, SUSHI, writing-which includes pretending to write songs *shhhh*, George Bush quotes, chocolate and anything covered in chocolate (as well as things with coconut, banana, marzipan, sour sugar, and tooth rotting elements), Kayaking!, rice cakes, the Wilson brothers, Almost Famous and babysitting (the list could go on for ages)
dislikes: kids who scream too much, brussel sprouts/esparagus, steak, humidity, and plane rides.
Other: I'm an aspiring journalist looking to rule the feild of politics, so if thats where you're headed, look out^_^

Hmm.
Iiiiiiima not gonna say much else because babbling is not fun to listen to.
Wheee^_^  

acoustic_soul17

LegolasGreenleaf

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:01 pm
I'm Lauren, but I usually answer to Lee or Jonsey Lee. i'm 17. I love fantasy (lotr, shannara, eragon, songs and swords series, etc.), elves, music, band, reading, writing, swimming, youth group, grant, j, drawing, bewitched, lost, orlando bloom, tvland, gsn, fairly oddparents, danny phantom, celtic women, mary fahl, hercules, xena, Busch Gardens, Williamsburg, Gettysburg, Troy Harman, swords, movies, and a whole bunch i forgot.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:41 pm
ok ok, i'm liz, but everyone at school calls me "that final fantasy chick" aparently i've made a reputation for myself of being obbsessed wth final fantasy lol. so i might rant about it from time to time lol 3nodding  

squalls gurl

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jun 28, 2006 12:44 pm
Hello and welcome all ye new people. Please read the rules and enjoy yoursleves.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 6:59 am
I'm Jacob, but my nickname's Plankboy. My friend Laura just called me that in one of her rants for no reason one day, and it sorta stuck mrgreen I like Ninja-ing in the Night (Me n' friend Mike dress like Ninjas and run throught the streets of our city), Anime, Drawing, Writing Listening to music, sleeping, listening to music, other stuff, $p0rKz!!! and listening to music. I'm pretty crazy when i'm not on my meds, and I'm still pretty funny when I take em, just.... calmer. Oh! And I like bein random....No, you can't have a muffin.....Okay maybe one......*smack* I said ONE scream !!!

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
M^
E |
! V
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Yes, I wear those goggles all the time....Yes that's a Napoleon Dynamite poster. Gosh......  

Kaosu Hirata

God Called in Sick

PostPosted: Thu Jun 29, 2006 7:12 am
Name: Loser Emo or other names.. lol
Title: Name as my names sweatdrop
Date of Birth: December 5th 1991
Faveourite Colour: Black, Blue, Pink, and White
Dislikes: spiders, my dad.. people that make fun of my music.. etc.
Other Stuff: I get bored very easily.. don't let me get Hyper... especially if you don't want me to hit on you.. umm.. don't piss me off.. If I think your cute/hot/cool then you better believe you are.. I tell the truth.. and sometime people get mad at me for it..

User Image
THE EMO GUILD

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 85 86 87 88

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas