Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply ⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡
things that piss me off

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

gold?
  yes please!
View Results

Lostrita

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:35 am
OK. I believe I have had the proverbial straw that broke the camel's back. I woke up in a grumpy mood this morning and things only have gotten WORSE since then. In fact, just today so many different things have pissed me off I'm not even going to grace them all with detail, just list them so you can see what I mean.

1) Stupid people

2) Stupid questions

3) Stupid people who are under the impression that they are intelligent

4) Stubborn stupid people

5) Stupid people that mistakenly believe they are right, then continue arguing past the point where a logical person would see and understand the error of their ways.

6) Horrible drivers

7) Being wrong

cool People who think they are funny.

9) Pop up windows on the internet

10) Pen Theifs

11) Lighter Theifs

12) People who use ghetto slang "Yo where you be, jeezy?" "Wurr you at, Keesha?" I am not your boo, your "G" gurrl, and my name is Bethany, or Batti, not BAY (unless it's Julian, my 3 year old godson).

13) People that become angry at the wrong person, and refuse to listen to a logical arguement that points them in the correct direction to vent their wrath.

14) Persons that don't stop talking long enough that you can answer their questions/ accusations.

15) People who insist on wearing a size 4 when they clearly should not.

16) When you order a Dr Pepper and they shaft you with a Mr. Pibb without even asking.

17) People sending me unsolicited spam mail. I do not have a p***s that needs enlarging, and even if I felt it was inadequate, no amount of pills nor growth hormones will extend the girth/length of a plastic d***o. So please. go the ******** away.

1 cool People who refuse to use contractions to sound intelligent.

19) People who randomly add the letter R into words i.e. mirlk and idear and warsh

20) People who say "pacifically" instead of "specifically"

21) People who say "nucular" instead of "nuclear"

22) Public restrooms

23) Being on hold for half an hour, then someone from the same company that placed me on hold for that amount of time calling me then reporting me to my supervisor for being placed on hold a whole 4 minutes.

24) Dead batteries

25) People who use company cell phones for personal use, then get mad at me when I try to contact them to let them know their route has changed, but can't get through because they've been on the phone for 2 and a half hours.

26) Political correctness

27) People who think I care about their petty, insignifigant lives.

2 cool Belinda and Jennifer from Logisiticare. ******** you both, you psychotic, arrogant bitches. Belinda, please, learn to speak english when you try and get an attitude problem with me. I have had to learn this language, you should too.

29) PMS.

30) Lack of chocolate or other snackables in my office.

31) Being Broke.

32) Not having a messenger program on this computer to wheedle away the time between insulting phone calls.

33) People in the office on their personal cell phones, instead of answering the phones that are ringing off the hooks, and I'm on a cell phone with a driver on one ear, on the other ear, I'm still trying to explain things slowly and logically to Belinda who still does not understand English.

34) The fact that even though the MAJORITY of the population of the USA speaks English, it is not the National Language. In fact, we HAVE NO National Language. Who's the genius that let that pass by without notice?

35) Decaff coffee

36) People with obvious speech impediments that HAVE an Aide there to assist them with everything else except scheduling which, i'll have wasted 20 minutes trying to understand them in the first place, just to have to tell them I have nothing to do with their schedule for the next week. Please. You have someone there that opens your doors, and carries your bags, and makes sure that you take your medication on time. Pass them your phone when you know you cant talk. (persons that do not have aides, I dont mind helping. it's the ones that DO have people that choose to waste my time that piss me off)

37) Belinda and Jennifer from Logisticare.
This reply copied from lifestyle forum cause no one ever goes there.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:43 am
being in a huge guild and never seeing a single person in it.  

Lostrita

Lostrita

PostPosted: Sat Mar 01, 2008 11:54 am
not getting a single gold for a bump.  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 6:34 pm
I agree with the lack of snackables in your office thing.  

cupcakefart

teenroses

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:29 pm
Wowwwwie.

smile That's a looonnnng list.

Some of those are ethically wrong, but that's kayz.

Got to gooo....

TTYL!!!

(PS, I rock)  
PostPosted: Fri May 23, 2008 7:21 pm
I hate all of those things too domokun
except the ones about Belinda and Jennifer because I don't know them  

Asian Assassination

⟡⟡THE KINGDOM OF SPAMALOT! (Spam here & ONLY here)⟡⟡

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers