Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
wtf? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Ill be right back and we can make breakfast together!
  ..... * hours later* ..... where the ******** is she? I want my breakfast D<
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:11 pm
Dude my mom went out at like 9am to go pick up some milk from the store across from us and its like 4:07pm now and shes still not back. What. The. ********.

where the hell did she go???

XD my cousin thinks she got lost... rofl how do you get lost driving around the corner to the store? its like a 5 minute drive..

Ive tried calling her cell phone but its turned off.

ok guys .. speculate.

me personally I think a group of zombie ninja pirates from the future abducted her.

she was at walmart.... for 8 hours... shopping... *eye twitch*  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:16 pm
Well, if it were MY mom, she probably bought a lot more stuff than she said she was going to XD and then ran into someone she knows and talked for like, a half an hour, and then went off a thousand plus errands...

Hopefully it was nothing bad. sad

Pachelbel Canon

tawreosir

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:22 pm
l0l. my mom's done that before. she said she was gonna be gone for like 30 min, she came back a couple hours later. she ended up going to the mall a buying a bunch of stuff. . . i should've went with her l0l  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 1:39 pm
aprilness
Well, if it were MY mom, she probably bought a lot more stuff than she said she was going to XD and then ran into someone she knows and talked for like, a half an hour, and then went off a thousand plus errands...

Hopefully it was nothing bad. sad

possibly  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:21 pm
Hmmm...not trying to be negative, but do your parents fight? She could've left you guys. sad Or she could've gone to a bar and gotten drunk, or anything else.

I am just a negative person when it comes to these things. sweatdrop Once my mom was 4 hours late coming home from church, and she was just babysitting some ladies kids on a last minute request. I thought she got into a car accident.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:41 pm
Midori Hayashi
Hmmm...not trying to be negative, but do your parents fight? She could've left you guys. sad Or she could've gone to a bar and gotten drunk, or anything else.

I am just a negative person when it comes to these things. sweatdrop Once my mom was 4 hours late coming home from church, and she was just babysitting some ladies kids on a last minute request. I thought she got into a car accident.

my parents are devorced

also

MYSTERY SOLVED SHE HAS BEEN AT WALMART FOR 8 ******** HOURS  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:46 pm
What the ******** was she doing for 8 hours at Wal-Mart? What is there to DO at Wal-Mart for that long? rofl

I spent like, 2 or 3 hours at a Meijer once...I'm not really sure how, but it definitely wasn't shopping. >_>

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 2:50 pm
Aw, I'm sorry Knitterz.

I can't even stay at the Shelter to work for 8 hours!  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:13 pm
How the ******** can she shop for eight hours? You guys must be loaded up on food. At least you won't go hungry during the Armageddon XD

Since I've got paranoia up the wazoo, I think she's lying to you. Badly.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:28 pm
ugh, my mama does that, too...

once, i was out WITH her when she decided to do a marathon shop-a-thon...after hour TEN, i called angel to come and get me.

crying we didn't even eat the whole time! i was absolutely about to die from lack of sugar...

sweatdrop  

WastelandMama
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 3:29 pm
Artanus
How the ******** can she shop for eight hours? You guys must be loaded up on food. At least you won't go hungry during the Armageddon XD

Since I've got paranoia up the wazoo, I think she's lying to you. Badly.

no shes got food.... lots and lots of food....  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:06 pm
Maybe your mom fell asleep. 0-0 That's unlikely though.  

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Mar 08, 2008 7:08 pm
its not anyone's birthday coming up is it? MAybe she was shopping for gifts? xp  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:17 pm
those crazy moms sweatdrop they drive you nuts but you love them regardless 3nodding  

Benjamaninja

Ketake 2.0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 09, 2008 12:41 pm
My mom does that All the time. She could be like "Im just gong out for a moment" Me "Doing what?" Her "Nothing special" Then 8 hours later when she comes home I ask her where the hell she's been for 8 hours she goes "Out"  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff