Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Hey Everyone! I am back..

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anyone remember me?
  Who Are You?
  Kinda....
  Yup!
  Bump
View Results

KhloeLouvaris

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 7:43 am
Hey. I am back. I finaly got unbanned. evil But I have no idea why I was banned. Or not even a sorry or an expaination. sweatdrop

Anyway, How is everyone? I bet no one remembers me. I been working/banned for the past 8 months.

Anyway Im hoping to get back involved into the world of Gaia.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:00 am
I feel I should know you but my short term memory doesn't extend back so far as I would like it to crying

I'd like to take this chance to welcome your return to the guild 3nodding

I hope you stay on the moderator's good side or at the very least get yourself a mule if you don't want to be banned again, even if it was an "accident" the first time wink  

HellKnight Azrael

KhloeLouvaris

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 8:18 am
I think I seen you around too when I had first joined this guild.

Thank You.

Oh.. cool I have plenty of mules... Just all my main stuff is on this one.

I don't have regular access to the internet so I don't know how I would get on anyones bad side.  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 1:58 pm
I will always care about you....
Never seen you around.
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:04 am

Move some of your unused but non-crap items to mules, the main is the first to get banned.

From that sounds of it, there are bots that are programed by Gaia to catch bots and auto-ban them, I think it's mostly triggers accually, and set off if you refreash too fast too much, or if your timeing it too perfect, like a bump every 45 seconds. Sometimes, dail-up isn't that bad. xd Ya right, who the hell am I trying to kid, myself?

I'm guessing you hit one of the triggers, which are over active and lacking in places like fishing(where people can easily tell if it's a botter or not... odd one mod isn't assigned, it would do wonders.

ANYWAY, it takes so long to get unbanned because there are just that many accounts incorrectly auto-banned by the programs, I think that's the popular word. And from the sounds of it, it's recently been set up even higher catching more non-bot players, I guess bots are just getting too good for the old programs. (Or that mod witht he easy pass that got cracked)

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:44 am
welcome back~!!!!
even tho i dont' know you hopefully i will get to know you then next time u'r gone i kan miss you whee  

Marurashi

The_Strong_Bad

Dapper Dabbler

7,750 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 10:24 pm
Welcome back!Banage sucks huh?  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:27 pm
This whole banning thing is why I have a vast network of mules.

Nice to see you back person I don't know. biggrin  

angel_half82
Crew

cupcakefart

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 7:53 am
Metalic_Noodles

Move some of your unused but non-crap items to mules, the main is the first to get banned.

From that sounds of it, there are bots that are programed by Gaia to catch bots and auto-ban them, I think it's mostly triggers accually, and set off if you refreash too fast too much, or if your timeing it too perfect, like a bump every 45 seconds. Sometimes, dail-up isn't that bad. xd Ya right, who the hell am I trying to kid, myself?

I'm guessing you hit one of the triggers, which are over active and lacking in places like fishing(where people can easily tell if it's a botter or not... odd one mod isn't assigned, it would do wonders.

ANYWAY, it takes so long to get unbanned because there are just that many accounts incorrectly auto-banned by the programs, I think that's the popular word. And from the sounds of it, it's recently been set up even higher catching more non-bot players, I guess bots are just getting too good for the old programs. (Or that mod witht he easy pass that got cracked)

~Metalic_Noodles

Really! I think I might start a stash!  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:02 am
every987
Juat to be curious but on fishing how can tell there is a bot there?

No double posting. The edit button is your ally. 3nodding

As for the botting with the fishes, Lyss does not know.

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Fri Mar 21, 2008 9:07 am
I don't know you.

But i think you should know you shouldn't have your worth in your sig. Next thing you know your account will be stolen.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 7:28 am
Lyss The One In The Back
every987
Juat to be curious but on fishing how can tell there is a bot there?

No double posting. The edit button is your ally. 3nodding

As for the botting with the fishes, Lyss does not know.

ninja no bodys knows.  

cupcakefart

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces