Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Crazy cat Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are cats inherently evil?
  YES!! Finally someone acknowledges this!
  Yes, but it's the good kind of evil.
  Yes, but I love them anyways.
  NO! How can you even ask such a thing?
  Well, it depends really....
  GimmeGold!
View Results

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:01 pm
Holy mother of...
*breathes*
one of my cats just leapt out of my pantry at me (I had left the door open). I was getting something out, and didn't notice that he was even in there. He was on a level that is about chin height on me; he hit me in the shoulder on his way out. I actually screamed. I'm still on the adrenaline rush. And, oh dear, there are holes in my shirt, and I've got some good scratches overlapping my bruise from paintball last weekend. OW. damn cat. It's stinging now. ow ow ow.
I don't think I've ever screamed like that before. I usually "eeep" when something surprises me.
Whooooo.

He was after the catnip that I have stashed on the top level. (he can't get that high. yet.)  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 3:04 pm
rofl XD thats awesome  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:15 pm
lol, cat of doom!

Leo has yet to really scare me but he definatly knows how to piss me off >_o  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:35 pm
My old cat's tried to kill me by (two of them) weaving between my legs constantly, and trip, and try desperately not to step on them. It fell once, but no major injuries.

I loved those cats. 3nodding  

Artanus

Krystalcat

PostPosted: Thu Mar 13, 2008 4:42 pm
walking under the feet, fighting on my bed while I'm sleeping, attacking hands, batting at the wooden blinds making lots of noise, demanding to be petted, demanding to be held, attacking noisy things, etc.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:08 am

My cats scaring me is a normal occurence, mostly when they randomly attack each other. I think they know if I ever see a real snake I'll murder them all, so they stick to cute little fuzzy mice, who I don't feel too bad for when I can't save them, beause they dart a lot... I'm picky.

Anyway... tripping, moving when I jump over them, trying to kill eachother, my self, my mom, themselves(pisssing off the dog, only the boy cat is that dumb though)...

We have some dumb a** birds around here, the two main hunters, can kill/defeather/lay on portch and have us finding feathers for days, in an hour or so... at the easy the girls kill them, I find it difficult to find sympathy.

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

Pirate-Wolfe

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 3:51 am
My cat annoys the hell out of me.. Around my cat, you never leave your seat for even a minute.. I swear, as soon as you do jumps up there and falls asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:54 am
My friend's cat jumped on my stomach when I was sleeping on my friend's mattress. Then it curled itself and went to sleep. It was quite big! eek  

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:13 am
In our old house, where I first got my cat, Taishi, my room had a light with pull-string instead of a switch. -_- That was how I figured out how high my kitten could jump. He liked to turn the light on after I'd JUST turned it off and gotten into bed...

He's gotten into the trash, any food that gets left out (especially sticks of butter) get eaten entirely, he knocks musical instruments over...and as far as size goes he's a complete beast. Not to say he's really fat, he's just very long and big.

He was a gift from my best friend Jamie, he was the only kitten of her cat's litter. We don't know who the father is, so we always joke his dad is a mountain lion. o_o

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:37 am
i have a fat cat named sarissa and the only time that she gets angry is if she can see the bottom of her food bowl even if there is plenty of food in there, she will eat in one spot in the bowl and no ware else. other than that she is just fat and happy. and our other cat zoe is fine unless you touch her tail (she is a manx so she has a short nubby tail that is natural).  

Marurashi

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:21 pm
Pirate-Wolfe
My cat annoys the hell out of me.. Around my cat, you never leave your seat for even a minute.. I swear, as soon as you do jumps up there and falls asleep.

My cats used to do that, It was really cute, they'd jump in the chair just because you werne't sitting all the way back.

I think it was mainly one cat who I had tought to sit at her own chair for treats. whee It's adorable, but I think my mom sat on her a few too many times, on purpase. sad

What do you mean the only kitten of the litter? Did that cat have puppies too?

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 11:34 pm
My mothers cat is needy. He whines whenever he wants anything and continually jumps on my stomach when I'm laying down.  

TheBlueWarrior
Crew

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:47 am

HAHA

My male cat, the dumb one that pissed the 90lbs dog off, used to be LOUD, but after a year of 'SH-UT UPPPPPPPP' (whiny, screamy voice) he isn't so bad, but I instincivly yell sh-hut uh-hup. (Yes, over pronouced like I spelled it.)

I have a girl that likes my lap, it's sweet, but almost imdediatly my body starts screaming for me to change positions. It's odd, I tend to piss her off before having to throw her off though, it just seems less mean. Oh, and she will storm off if you move in the slightest, other times she just refuses to move though.

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Sat Mar 22, 2008 8:27 pm
I love my cats, but they do get annoying sometimes. One of them is really really needy. Always wants to be petted and we either trip or step on him because he's always getting in our way. It's mostly my fault for getting him used to a lot of attention when he was little. He manipulates with his cuteness. stare  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Valentin07

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:02 pm
lol that is awesome  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff