Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
alice is a samurai? ((march mc discussion thread!)) Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

the walrus and the carpenter
  were evil oyster devouring bastards!
View Results

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 1:40 pm
so, for the first time in a LONG time, i actually WANT the monthly collectables!

crazy!

discuss:
-the awesomeness of the new items
-how easy it was to guess @ least the alice items from the "clues" given
-why the hell they won't make my day and release more angelic stuff!  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:04 pm
I love the whole idea for the Wonderland item but I think the dev's could have done better :/I wished the bunny hat was less cutesy and more deranged/hooked on acid. They could have expanded more on the whole diamond/spades/clovers/hearts card theme instead of just the fancy dress. That dress is probably the best item in the whole set but it completely ignores guys ;~; I'm sure the girls would have definitely appreciated and upside down tea cup skirt. Srsly though, they could have done better

The only thing I actually like is the hat and even that i'm iffy about. And wtf is srsly up with that rolled up armadillo thing?

Well thats my two cents

Either way I still want it xd  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 2:51 pm
Well I don´t like the MCs this month so I´m just going to buy one and place it in storage 3nodding  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 3:06 pm
Thanatos Phoenix
Well I don´t like the MCs this month so I´m just going to buy one and place it in storage 3nodding
Or give it to me as a burfday gift ;D  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

GambitEx

500 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:39 pm
I thought they were pretty sexy to be honest 0_0  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 4:48 pm
I'm definitely getting at least two of the Samurai thing and The mad hatter's hat. Because the Mad hatter is the best friggin' mercury crazed guy ever!  

Artanus

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:16 pm
I like the alice in wonderland one, but im not too impressed with the samurai item. I think that it could have been done a lot better  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 5:22 pm
wonderlnd is the best ever so any thing from it rox, and well the samurai thing is pretty cool as well  

Bastian Elf

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 6:34 pm
Dr Entropy
I love the whole idea for the Wonderland item but I think the dev's could have done better :/I wished the bunny hat was less cutesy and more deranged/hooked on acid. They could have expanded more on the whole diamond/spades/clovers/hearts card theme instead of just the fancy dress. That dress is probably the best item in the whole set but it completely ignores guys ;~; I'm sure the girls would have definitely appreciated and upside down tea cup skirt. Srsly though, they could have done better

The only thing I actually like is the hat and even that i'm iffy about. And wtf is srsly up with that rolled up armadillo thing?

Well thats my two cents

Either way I still want it xd

rofl its not a rolled up armadillo! its a hedgehog that the red queen rolls up and uses as a croquet ball!

sheesh!

whee  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 9:44 pm
Well as you can see I loved the AIW items. XD

@Dr Entropy- I love your upside down tea cup skirt idea! And I also agree about the card theme, but I really like them anyway. 4laugh  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:06 pm
MissMunchieMonster
Well as you can see I loved the AIW items. XD

@Dr Entropy- I love your upside down tea cup skirt idea! And I also agree about the card theme, but I really like them anyway. 4laugh

aaaw! look @ you and your bunny head!!!

and idk, they're pretty creepy to me...all those teeth surrounding your head. eek  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:44 am
I will always care about you....
I hate alice in wonderland XD only because my middle name is Alice and was named after Alice in wonderland xP My boyfriend always takes the piss out of it...and my friends middle name is Dorothy as well and he does Wizard of Oz jokes to her xD I like the Samurai stuff though :3
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 8:23 am
My friend LOVES Alice in Wonderland. She's pretty spastic about the items xD I think she's going to give me one of the MCs since I stopped buying them. I have a love for Bunnies <3  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 1:56 am
Goddess Ace
My friend LOVES Alice in Wonderland. She's pretty spastic about the items xD I think she's going to give me one of the MCs since I stopped buying them. I have a love for Bunnies <3

*pokes benny*

ninja

*takes benny*

*runs*

*hides behind curtain*

I'm waiting for the price to go down. Some cards people are buying still have the kayas on them, and the bennys are curently rising in number, so the price should do down.

I totally didn't see alice in wonderland in the hint, so when everyone else was positive that's what it was, even though I wasn't seeing it, I knew it had to be. xd
Oh, and since I sort of like these MCs, my guess is that they will fail, hard, that, or I'll decide I have to have one, when they jump to 50K. sweatdrop If I go the exact opposite of my gut I tend to be right. But my gut is smarter than me, and can convince me that I don't want it when I do, or vice versa. eek

The bunny is awesome, the bow needs to die though.

I think Gaia shouldn't have tried to put them all in on MC, that movie is just too crazy and Gaia-tastic. They should have seperated most of the possibilities for Gaia items into catagories with 3-5 each per, and each cat would get it's own item. sad

~Metalic_Noodles

Metalic_Noodles

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 12:02 pm
I can see the prices of these MCs going up in the future. They have potential.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff