Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
Twilight, New Moon, Eclipse, and Braking Dawn the books Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

who's your fav. charater?
  Edward
  Alice
  Jacob
  Jane
  Rosalie
  Ness
  Godzilla (he was there?)
View Results

lu_rockz

PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 7:35 pm
what do you think of them? i've read them and i think they are great! i was wondering other's opions...all my firends are crazy about them... one of my firends named me Jane the evil little 8 year old that can kill people with her mind...what's your opiono? (yeah there are spelling mastakes.) who is you fav. chararter? mine is Alice.

Well now after reading Braking Dawn i like Ness  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:51 am
A friend of mine loves those books xd She won't stop reading them. They seem interesting, just too feminine for me.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

BloodyBree

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:11 pm
I'm obsessed with them. o_o
My friend got me into it. She told me to read them and gave me her copies. I thought it wasn't going to be THAT good. But, it was absolutely amazing.

PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2008 8:18 pm
im obsessed with these books i have got to of read them a million times each  

pandapal51

Kitsu Lolita

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:31 pm
I ******** LOVE the books! lol!
Edward is just so perfect ;_;  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 1:15 am
I loved the books ridiculously; read the first 2 in a week. Eclipse was my absolute favorite, though; burned through it in a day, which is something I haven't done for anything other than Harry Potter.
My birthday is July third, but the day I'm counting down to this summer is August 2.
Plus, December 12 is officially my new Christmas.
Why is Jacob not listed in the poll of favorite characters?  

mintcrisp

6,750 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

xChanel

PostPosted: Fri Jul 25, 2008 10:29 am
·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´
<33333333333333333
That's all I can say!
I can't get my hands on Eclipse though D<

·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´·..··¨·..·¨··¨···´

PostPosted: Mon Jul 28, 2008 5:24 am
August 1st at midnight is sooo close. only 4 more days 15.5 hrs and who knows how many seconds left till the new book! Im on team Edward biggrin  

Althea_Muirin

Quotable Genius

lu_rockz

PostPosted: Wed Aug 13, 2008 8:40 pm
the new book is Awsome

My brother keeps on taking the books from my room and doesn't give then back until he has read them like 3 times in a row  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 2:14 pm
I LOVE them!!! heart I can't stop reading them!! whee  

Skrewdge

Bullet_Mistress

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 4:53 pm
I heart Emmit  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 09, 2008 4:29 pm
Yz! twilight! I've read new moon and twilight I need Eclipse!! mrgreen  

Masqueraded Massacre

shmeather

PostPosted: Tue Dec 16, 2008 1:43 pm
never read the book before and never sen the movie but thet both look good  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 1:56 am
All right where to start obviously all the books are out now and so is the first movie. As far as the books are concerned I liked that not in love with they but they were entertaining. The movie on the other hand was god awful I thought. I mean so many things were missing. I have to say that if I hadn't have read the books I would have been completely lost.

Anyone else feel that way?  

darkfox_xoxo

Angelic_Highlights
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 9:35 am
i love all the books but i noticed there was no bella? O_O

she has to be one of my favourite characters from the books because i am like her. I am always falling over thing's which are not there or hurting myself hehe. But i like her more for the fact she doesnt show prejudice she does not listen to people when they talk about the cullens she decides she wants to get to know them and judge herself and does not listen to peer pressure which is a nice change from those sort of movies.

As for the last book i really enjoyed it because finally "it" happened and it seemed so sweet, the ness thing shocked me i never thought that would happen in a million years but boy did i love that twist. Same with bella i love that twist as well as it shows not everything in the past is concrete. it can change with everything people do.

As for the whole series i love it so much, ive been reading them non stop i have read the whole series 4 times already in the last two weeks just because once i end the series, i watch the movie and then have to read them all over again haha.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff