Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
DEDICATED MEMBERS! COME MAKE YOUR CASE! closed! Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DEDICATED MEMBERS!
you know you wanna be one!
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:36 pm
alrighty then, good guildies! we, your mods, have decided to completely redo the home page for the guild, and one of those areas that needed the most work was the DEDICATED MEMBERS section!

we've decided to completely SCRAP the old list! yes! you heard right!!! WE'RE STARTING FROM SCRATCH!

because honestly, we have quite a few people on that list who either don't post, have completely left, or who i've never seen in the two years i've been here.

SO! if you WERE on the old list, and wish to remain on the new list, STATE YOUR CASE!!!

if you'd like to nominate someone, PLEASE DO SO BELOW!

and if you'd like to nominate yourself, well, those are some pretty big balls you've got there, but go for it!

this thread will remain open for nominations from now until the end of march.

then a NEW thread shall arrive and people will VOTE!!! heart

LET THE PEOPLE'S VOICES BE HEARD!!!

((fyi, we have a version of this same thread in our control room, so yes, at the end of the day, mods will have a final say in who's on the list because we have to check posting histories, length of time in the guild, amount of help given to others of the guild, etc. we also reserve the right to VETO any nomination!))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:37 pm
~*NOMINATIONS!*~

Exmucane
angel_half82
Thanatos Phoenix
Pirate-Wolfe
Iconised Ghost
Rydia-Beck
Lyss the One in the Back
churrlo
Dr Entropy
squee_moon
Angie moo
chianachan
Marurashi
jfm567
[Tsukasa567]
bluegrass cat
TheBlueWarrior
Ivri
MissMunchieMonster
Ayame_4

WastelandMama
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:37 pm
~*WHAT EXACTLY IS A DEDICATED MEMBER???*~

do you help out newbies and keep the n00bs in check ((IN A NICE WAY!))? do you donate coolio items and gold to our guild mule? do you post in an intelligent. witty, or snarky kinda way? are you here ALL THE DAMN TIME?

then YOU might qualify as a dedicated member!

dedicated members LOVE the guild! no, more than that! they want to have the guild's babies! xd TRUE dedication to the guild is a rare, rare thing, and we like to honor and reward those guildies who show steadfast loyalty, commitment and who embody the ideals of the guild.

in other words, the epitome of a perfect guild member.

think you've got what it takes? THEN THROW YOUR HAT IN THE RING! WOO! cool

~*HOW TO NOMINATE PROPERLY!*~

we will need the username of the person you're nominating ((or just "self" if its yourself))! we will also need at least two sentences stating WHY that person should be a dm!

and no, those sentences can't be "because so-and-so kicks a**. they rule." stare

it has to be a REAL argument as there are limited dm spots available!

whoa! did she just say LIMITED?!?!? snaps!

if you're nominating someone who's already BEEN nominated and have nothing further to add to the argument that they should be a dm, you may simply quote whoever said it first and then put "i second this nomination!"

and PLEASE remember that these people and their blurbs will be on the guild home page! the first thing people see when they come to check out the guild! so try to pick people who you think TRULY represent what this guild is all about! ((don't just pick your friends cause you think they're OMGZ neato!)) heart  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 5:40 pm
Nomination for Exmucane? He may have quit (and returned with pictures of his city), but we shouldn't forget the awesomeness...

bluegrass edit: change trevor w/his new username and you've got yourself a kickass nomination! xd  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Marurashi

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 6:08 pm
*presents my big balls*
self nimination!!

excuse:
the majority of all my post on gaia are in the guild forums so theirfor i spend most of my time here; reading what everyone says.

oh, and i'm willing to help out with anything possible, even giving gold if i have ne lol.

bluegrass edit: you need to make a case for your nomination, please.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:11 pm
ME! Yes, I'm brave like that. I haven't been here in awhile because college has kept me busy, but this guild will always be my home on Gaia.  

Lily the Pink

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:20 pm
I nominate me I have been with the guild for a looooong time and I donate a whole mess of gold when its needed disregarding any quest I might have at the time because I love this guild and I like seeing it do well. That and I randomly donate to people who deserve it.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 11:24 pm
I nominate myself!
Mainly because my old DC thing says I'm 13.. I'M 14 TURNING 15 NAO. D:  

Pirate-Wolfe

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 2:35 am
I nominate myself mrgreen
Because i'm a cocky little b*****d
And...uh... sweatdrop

Lol, i dunno, ive been around here for a while, i help out where i can, and im a good person whee  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 4:18 am
Just a question... Can we nominate more than one person?  

xxKiria-Kunxx

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:33 am
ANOTHER FELLOW MOD HERE!

In case none of you people noticed, I am now a Mod. Whoot for me. 3nodding As a mod, I will be the one doing most of the coding for the home page. heart So, if you have any comments about the home page not regarding the DM section, feel free to PM me.

I nominate Lyss the One in the Back. She is an awesome chatter in the forums. She also helps the mods keep newbs in check, while she has been here for a lot longer than me.

I would nominate myself too, but lots of other people have been here longer than me, so I'll keep my big mouth shut until the end. (if there's any spots left xD)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 5:56 am
I nominate my self because I have been here a while and I help newbs when I can 3nodding  

Thanatos Phoenix

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:52 am
meh. i donno i've come and gone lately when i'm here i gift a few newbs and go bday gifting and random gifting guidlies that i've known a while. but i don't really mind if i'm on the front page or not. it'd be nice. but i'm going to help and hang out either way just can't tell when wow will eat my time again lol so up to ya'll whether you think i should stay in that section i won't take offense at all if not smile .

the other ppl nominated though i 2nd. they've never had an absence from gaia always here helping 3nodding so gl guys  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 11:12 am
Komui Lee XII
Just a question... Can we nominate more than one person?

yes! nominate whoever you think is most deserving! 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

Memorable Threads

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out