Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Memorable Threads
DEDICATED MEMBERS! COME MAKE YOUR CASE! closed! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

DEDICATED MEMBERS!
you know you wanna be one!
100%
 100%  [ 21 ]
Total Votes : 21

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:35 pm
Rydia-Beck
I'd assume you bluegrasscat would be on dm page correct? i didn't see your name on the list so if noone has yet i'm nominating lol. i've been gone a lil bit and bam you're up top modding and helping and leading threads and sorting rly taking charge and don't seem mean spirited or power hungry at all. so just making sure you're nominated cuz that'd seem silly if you weren't smile oh and if i may i'd like to nominated thebluewarrior too he's seemed to be on the whole time even in my absence as well and always polite and helpful to guildies so yeah.

Summary of blabber: (all my posts should have this huh? lmao)
nominating Bluegrasscat and Thebluewarrior

ty ^^

eek seriously?

crying i'm so honored to be nominated! *snifsnif*  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 8:51 pm
bluegrass cat
Rydia-Beck
I'd assume you bluegrasscat would be on dm page correct? i didn't see your name on the list so if noone has yet i'm nominating lol. i've been gone a lil bit and bam you're up top modding and helping and leading threads and sorting rly taking charge and don't seem mean spirited or power hungry at all. so just making sure you're nominated cuz that'd seem silly if you weren't smile oh and if i may i'd like to nominated thebluewarrior too he's seemed to be on the whole time even in my absence as well and always polite and helpful to guildies so yeah.

Summary of blabber: (all my posts should have this huh? lmao)
nominating Bluegrasscat and Thebluewarrior

ty ^^

eek seriously?

crying i'm so honored to be nominated! *snifsnif*

ha scoredizzle! suck uppage complete! lol! joke course i'm serious though i think it's an understatement to say you're just dedicated much as you seem to be working for the guild nowdays so yeah go for it! hope ya get dm gl smile  

Rydia-Beck aka Lillea

Captain

Professional Conversationalist

8,200 Points
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Popular Thread 100

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Mar 23, 2008 9:33 pm
I probably shouldn't, but I wanna try getting on the list. My reasons for self nominating mah sorry butt, well right from the get go I tried becoming part of this guild. I'm not sure if I did a decent job, but I tried my best? sweatdrop
I followed the rules, I think I never missed a poll or double posted.
I hope I have more than 500 posts (though I'm starting to think I might not...), if not then well I just wanted to try anyway. ^_^ Luck everyone!  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2008 8:07 am
I was on the old list before half those n00bs ever showed up xp lol jk, but I am back you know..I may need to prove my worthiness again but I'll have you know I'm going to get myself back on that list! if not now, then maybe the next day....or the NEXT day!!...or the NEXT day!!!

*evil villain pose* twisted mwahahahaha

Bubonic Playtime

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:59 am
Ivri
I was on the old list before half those n00bs ever showed up xp lol jk, but I am back you know..I may need to prove my worthiness again but I'll have you know I'm going to get myself back on that list! if not now, then maybe the next day....or the NEXT day!!...or the NEXT day!!!

*evil villain pose* twisted mwahahahaha

pfffffffft, don't you mean newbs?

NO n00bs would ever make OUR list!

and please remember everyone, you've only got UNTIL SUNDAY TO NOMINATE PEOPLE!!! scream  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 10:51 pm
I'd like to nominate myself because i donate, post, and do stuff in the guild whenever i can. And I try to help noobs with their wants 3nodding  

Aaron_was_here_Left

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 7:56 am
Ayame_4
I'd like to nominate myself because i donate, post, and do stuff in the guild whenever i can. And I try to help noobs with their wants 3nodding
I will always care about you....

I have never seen you around the guild before and I have been here for 2 years =/
...Because I love you!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 9:17 am
squee_moon
Ayame_4

I have never seen you around the guild before and I have been here for 2 years =/
...Because I love you!

I agree. I have never seen you Ayame, and this is a contest for people who have been here for a long time, and have done many great things for the guild besides donate, post, etc. They are basically legends in my view.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Mar 30, 2008 11:13 am
Midori Hayashi
squee_moon
Ayame_4

...Because I love you!

I agree. I have never seen you Ayame, and this is a contest for people who have been here for a long time, and have done many great things for the guild besides donate, post, etc. They are basically legends in my view.

ayup, i've never seen her either, but since anyone can be nominated, i added her anyway.

people who aren't well known will be crushed during the voting process anyway, so meh. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 1:22 am
does the voting process start soon?  

Iconised Ghost

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 9:19 am
Oh yes I believe so.  
Memorable Threads

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash