Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*
Suggestions and Improvements Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you mean it's not perfect?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 6:41 pm
O righty, since i'm getting a steady flow of user's comming in it's time for suggestions and the effect of which SHOULD be improvements. So if you have any suggestions about the guild feel free to place them here.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 28, 2005 10:41 pm
Try to keep the fighting and bickering down as much as possible. x.x It ruins conversation.

Umm.. I'm not in a thinking mood.. school hasn't started yet.  

Muffin Boob

Queen_Rachel

4,700 Points
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 4:08 pm
I think it would be a good idea to have someone to lock the non-poll threads before I get vicious on their incompetent buns-es.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:58 pm
Queen_Rachel
I think it would be a good idea to have someone to lock the non-poll threads before I get vicious on their incompetent buns-es.

haha sorry it's going to take a bit before i make a crew, but I lock them as soon as i see them, just deal for the time being.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Muffin Boob

PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 7:59 pm
Maybe a thread where people can post names of friends to invite.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 29, 2005 10:05 pm
Muffin Boob
Maybe a thread where people can post names of friends to invite.

errr.... i think that might be infringing on some privacy details, but i'll keep it in mind.

UPDATE: The welcome message on the home page has been upated and elongated, nothing special just a bit extra!  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Dieing...isfun

PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 11:59 am
Umm I love the guild and there is nothing I would change about it it's the best guild ever heart  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 30, 2005 3:59 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.{-}Squibble{-}User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

So ze captian is peachy with the threads titled,
"wants a gf/bf", "gimmeh dis item". And what about the page streching. x.x Not complaining, just making sure I don't accuse someone of doing something.. not good.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

MidnightHybrid

Dapper Gawker

6,050 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Signature Look 250

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Aug 31, 2005 10:43 am
dont care about titles or content, as far as User2User donations and such there is a new thread for that now, so ALL of those posts should go there, i will lock any i see in the main forum.
Let me know if you see any page stretching, user name and link to the streaching post will help and i will try to keep it down.

Update: NEW THREAD FOR DONATIONS AND THE LIKE POST THERE! Also updated the homepage again, deleted the Mule announcement and added it to the homepage.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 06, 2005 1:08 am
Dude, I think we get less gold for posting in the guild forums than we do in regular. And actuallity, the guild needs more structure to it. Hey I love chaos and discord as well as the next freak, but still, there's too much happening, and not enough happening. If you get my drift? xd ninja  

Kevoc

Konbanwa_megami

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:41 pm
im new so i dont know but is there ne way to change the colors?  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 2:58 pm
Konbanwa_megami

if you want to change the color of your text it's as far as the forum color that is unchangeable.. so far  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Kevoc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:47 pm
Yeah, they make something like that so complicated, took me ages to figure out how to actuall change the color. You have to put your post between the [/red] or something like that stressed ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:56 pm
Corngasmo
Konbanwa_megami

if you want to change the color of your text it's as far as the forum color that is unchangeable.. so far

There is also this place,
http://users.rcn.com/giant.interport//COLOR/1ColorSpecifier.html
Where you can pick a color number and use the thing.
There is also...
http://www.tektek.org/~/color.php that place where you can have multi colored text.. I havn't figured out that one yet... but the other one that I know of is broken.  

Muffin Boob

Kevoc

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 10:05 pm
agrivating folks, aint it? xd ninja  
*Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items