Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*
Suggestions and Improvements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you mean it's not perfect?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Tue Sep 20, 2005 3:48 pm
Well since the updates there have been afew bugs, I can not edit posts, or delete/lock threads. There is a "move thread" option but it does not work yet, since they havn't coded it. Also any
i write when i edit it adds a ":1" after it so i need to report that. So yea they made it kinda hard to MOD the system but i will still do my best. I made some new Banners with a FFVII-Advent Children theme, go check them out.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2005 7:30 am
hooray thread locking is back! sweet.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:27 pm
OK! like anyone checks this thing, The bump thread has some new rules and some incentive to bump, so check it out!  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:28 pm
ninja I look here sometimes.  

Muffin Boob

Muffin Boob

PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:50 pm
Also wondering, if you wanted people to bump in other threads besides the official one.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 22, 2005 6:59 pm
Muffin Boob
Also wondering, if you wanted people to bump in other threads besides the official one.

i'll allow it for now, as long as it's not a thread for just bumping or a unrelated thread with like pages of just bumping  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Fri Sep 23, 2005 11:39 am
Sweet, i can now see when and what you do in the forum if it is modified in any way, delete a post, and i know, move something, and i know, cool!  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 28, 2005 5:12 pm
Does anyonw know enough about elfwood for it to have its own sticky, or to have it with the other art thread.  

Muffin Boob

FickleLittleBitchRomance

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 6:40 pm
So, if anyone wants to join, can they? 'Cause I think I have a friend who could use some more gold...  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:00 pm
Yeah anyone can join, just tell them to request to join and either I or Corngasmo will accept it.  

Muffin Boob

IceDemonTouya

PostPosted: Thu Sep 29, 2005 7:05 pm
TakahashiNaomi
So, if anyone wants to join, can they? 'Cause I think I have a friend who could use some more gold...

Yep, I'm the friend she's talking about. Hey, Naomi! biggrin
User Image  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 05, 2005 10:27 pm
With the new guild system in place, Polls now have a delete function! what this means for us is, we can now have long discussions in a single thread, while voting multiple times from deleted and reset polls.

So! I'm encouraging everyone to post topics and then reset your poll every day you use that topic that way we ensure everyone the maximum gold this guild can offer.
Also you may want to go back in some of your old threads and reset the polls as well, although i'm not sure if there will be any bugs with Pre-update threads.

ty!
Capt. Corn

Sakura-Kyoukan

raishin

Eloquent Trendsetter

PostPosted: Sat Oct 08, 2005 8:40 am
:3 -applause-

By the way, I can't find a better place to put this, but what do we use the guild funds for?

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 4:59 pm
sub catargoyes : for less of a mess  

Cehm!cal

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:50 pm
Raishin
:3 -applause-

By the way, I can't find a better place to put this, but what do we use the guild funds for?

nothing right now, it just sits there and looks pretty, but it will have a function soon i hope.  
*Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff