Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*
Suggestions and Improvements Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

you mean it's not perfect?
yes
100%
 100%  [ 15 ]
Total Votes : 15

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:51 pm
[.Kilo.]
sub catargoyes : for less of a mess

Yes i'm currently working on getting money for sub catagories, (read my "YOUR OWN SUBFORUM" topic for info) But donations would help soooo much i'm currently barely 1/3 of the way there. and that's even including money i'm holding for the avi contests and lottos  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 9:31 am
i cant vote in the polls for some weird reason  

definite_blonde

Dapper Businesswoman

25,875 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nerd 50
  • Signature Look 250

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 02, 2005 12:05 pm
definite_blonde
i cant vote in the polls for some weird reason

yea that's a natural glitch, it will work for you soon. Or SHOULD work for you soon, i havnt heard anyone say it's permanent yet.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 4:09 pm
Perhaps there should be an "Invite Thread." You know, someone in the guild posts a user to be invited an the mod invites them. I've found out that many rather be invited than request to join, just an idea.  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Nov 30, 2005 10:32 am
Goddess Ace
Perhaps there should be an "Invite Thread." You know, someone in the guild posts a user to be invited an the mod invites them. I've found out that many rather be invited than request to join, just an idea.

will impliment that soon  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 30, 2005 12:10 pm
Goddess Ace

it makes them feel special.... whee  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Akuma Koneko

150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Feb 01, 2006 1:24 pm
I found cupid!!  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 02, 2006 6:06 pm
i found cupid!!!  

astrea19

CurlyTigersMan

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:21 am
how do i get more money alot faster some one tell me  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 07, 2006 6:58 am
Hmm. I don't know if this is actually something that seems sound enough. But in my mind it did... and I don't know if you're already looking at the "problem" per se... but.

Activity. Upon browsing the members in the guild, there are a lot of people who aren't active at all. Zero posts and I can't be sure to say that these people are just new and haven't gotten the chance to post yet. Seems like a lot of dead cells. I could be wrong though.

Maybe a purging of un-active ducklings regularly? Say a once a month or so purge of the "cero" posters. Those who have absolutely no post, etc?  

Ombrophile

Sir Brane Damuj

PostPosted: Sun Apr 09, 2006 11:34 pm
The subforum lists "Gaia merchant Bazar"

It should be Bazaar.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:43 am
Gyokutei
Hmm. I don't know if this is actually something that seems sound enough. But in my mind it did... and I don't know if you're already looking at the "problem" per se... but.

Activity. Upon browsing the members in the guild, there are a lot of people who aren't active at all. Zero posts and I can't be sure to say that these people are just new and haven't gotten the chance to post yet. Seems like a lot of dead cells. I could be wrong though.

Maybe a purging of un-active ducklings regularly? Say a once a month or so purge of the "cero" posters. Those who have absolutely no post, etc?

Alot of members are just lurkers & poll whores, i dont require posts unless you are trying to be a mod.  

Sakura-Kyoukan

Sakura-Kyoukan

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:44 am
elitemperor
The subforum lists "Gaia merchant Bazar"

It should be Bazaar.

rofl whoops ty!  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:47 am
More pie...you can never have enough of that.  

RaidenKazama

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 12, 2006 6:48 am
Perhaps a "Report Thread"

I don't check all the posts in the sub-forums but I've known that some threads have gotten out of hand. I've seen people advertising in other people's threads and flame wars break out... also, it be better to have someone let us know if there's a misplaced thread or no poll...

Basiclly, people trying to help out things we've missed.  
*Stickys Announcements & Site Info/Q&A*

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 4 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff