Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
jfm567 Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

How long
  Forever
  And ever
  everevereverevereverevereverevereverever and ever
View Results

iExstasy

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:16 pm
How long has it been since you have changed your avi?
Not trying to bag on ya I was just wondering cuz he dose look pretty cool.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 04, 2008 10:34 pm
He actually changed his avi recently and discovered that he had the vamp look still. I like him better this way. whee

I can't stay with one look for that long though, every time there's something new I wanna try it on. xd  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

iExstasy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 1:30 am
My other look lasted 3 months this one should last a while  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:01 am
to tell you the truth, ive been going with the werewolf look ever since i began gaia. which was about 2 years ago. ive just been slowly adding on to it as time went by.

@munchie: i really didnt "change" it, i was in the middle of it and noticed i was a vampire.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Artanus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:07 am
JFM, I don't know how you have the patience to keep the same avatar for two years. Not to say it's not great.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:12 am
I have to change my avi at least every two or three weeks.  

angel_half82
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:18 am
Artanus
FM, I don't know how you have the patience to keep the same avatar for two years. Not to say it's not great.

i dont know why i like this style so much, maybe cause im just about the only pimped out werewolf avatar around.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:20 am
jfm567
Artanus
FM, I don't know how you have the patience to keep the same avatar for two years. Not to say it's not great.

i dont know why i like this style so much, maybe cause im just about the only pimped out werewolf avatar around.

It looks good.  

angel_half82
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:26 am
angel_half82
jfm567
Artanus

It looks good.

i know, the sad thing is that i cant use any of my other crap that ive bought, and ive bought ALOT of crap. xD  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:58 am
jfm567
angel_half82
jfm567
Artanus

It looks good.

i know, the sad thing is that i cant use any of my other crap that ive bought, and ive bought ALOT of crap. xD

I just sold a lot of crap in an effort to push for the steel headband but I may just settle for the spartan cloak.  

angel_half82
Crew

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:02 am
angel_half82
jfm567
angel_half82
jfm567
Artanus

It looks good.

I just sold a lot of crap in an effort to push for the steel headband but I may just settle for the spartan cloak.

i was gonna get the headband a while ago and i actually had the money, but i realized i couldnt use it. now i see that it wouldve been a good investment....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:07 am
jfm567
angel_half82
jfm567
angel_half82
jfm567
Artanus

It looks good.

i was gonna get the headband a while ago and i actually had the money, but i realized i couldnt use it. now i see that it wouldve been a good investment....

Ever since they made the bidding stick after five minutes the price of everything has gone up significantly. (Well that starts on monday but there has been a spike in prices since that was announced)  

angel_half82
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 8:39 am
What do you mean "make the bidding stick"?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 2:07 pm
Artanus
What do you mean "make the bidding stick"?

you cant cancel auctions 5 minutes before they close any more  

Iconised Ghost

Bubonic Playtime

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:16 pm
I change my avatar all too often lol. pretty much every time I log on.

and I love jfm's avi, it's easy to recognize and the only one I've seen like it 3nodding

also, I haven't been to the market place since the whole change. I'm afraid to look gonk

Jesus H Chist on a stick!! I want orange soda!!! scream

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces