Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Immortals Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGSH!!! *points*
  Huh?! Who?! What?! WHERE?!?!?!?!
  Not falling for it. T_T *Secretly looks* >.>
View Results

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:16 pm
Your character can be any race BUT human. This RP is ust for people interested in romance and fiction.

Name:
Race:
Personality:
Appearance:
Biography:  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:21 pm
Name: Sakuno Aoyama
Race: Angel
Personality: Sweet and shy.
Appearance: NormalUser Image (sorry it's so big!)
Battle Form: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Biography: Raised by the gods and sent down to earth to help bless people.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:35 pm
Sakuno stood happily behind a large stand that said: "Come for a blessing from heaven." A lot of people came and formed a line for blessings. Today was her 11th birthday. People greeted her by the name 'Miss Aoyama'.
As the next person stepped forward, Sakuno noticed it was a man that joined the army. "Miss Aoyama, I have joined the army and I need need help for training." Sakuno smiled and nodded. "Yes, you shall be blessed for helping the nation." She said softly. A light shimmer appeared around him and disappeared. "You have been blessed. You may leave with my blessing in your heart."
Sakuno had always been the kind of person who knew what to say. She did this job because the god payed her well and because she loved interacting with people.
2 hours later, she was done. She went to her fine mansion to make food. "I may be only 11 years old, but nobody ever said that such a young person could live by themself." The doorbell rang. Sakuno smiled. As she opened her door, she saw her boyfriend and her other friends sing out," HAPPY BIRTHDAY, SAKUNO!" She laughed and let them in. She counted them as they rushed in. Those who didn't know the rules of her house were pulled aside. 83 people here total, 12 don't know the rules. This will be fun! She thought  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:29 am
Name: Wolfenstein
Race: Vampire
Personality: Dark and secret on the inside, but seems nice and welcoming. She is loyal to her friends and will protect them with her life.
Appearance: 5'6" lanky and pale. She has strong, noticeable bone features since she does not eat much and has no appetite for such. She drapes herself in a long, black coat with a hood to cover her face from sunlight. Always wearing black and red to conceal herself. Her eyes change with her mood, but mainly stay blood red to match the streaks in her black hair.
Biography: Born in Germany, but only remembers German when she blacks out. She is mentally unstable but not insane. She is crazy but not a lunatic. If these make sense to you, maybe she will tell you her story. She wonders around aimlessly, but is sometimes looking for someone to share her immortality with.

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 9:37 am
Wolf paced the gates of the church grounds. She had seen people go inside for blessings and such. She was breathing heavily and kept looking up at the church. "Maybe..." She stepped onto the grounds past the gate, but pulled back quickly when her foot began to smoke as her flesh burned. She wrapped her wings around herself and knelt next to the gates.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:07 pm
Sakuno looks out the window and sees a girl kneeling at the gate of the church. "Hold up guys, stay here." She walks out and stands behind the girl. "Uhm, are you here for a blessing? Not to be intruding or anything." She said. "I'm Sakuno Aoyama, the blessing angel."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Apr 07, 2008 4:34 pm
She folded her wings into her back and looked up quickly. When her eyes met the girl that stood before her, a burning sensation flowed through her head. She hurriedly looked down at her feet and took a couple steps back. "No no...I...." She tossed her head to the side and looked away, sighing. "Let's just say...I can't get blessings." She tried to glance at the girl, only catching a look at her shoulder. "But, I... I would really like to attend church. If I could just get in... It burns too badly." She turned to look at the church and tried once again to walk onto Holy ground, only to fail at the burn.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:10 pm
Sakuno smiled a little. "Of course." She spread her arms and a road of unholy ground appeared. "And here." She blew the girl a kiss, allowing her to step on and see holyness. "You can look at me now."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

PostPosted: Mon Apr 14, 2008 6:23 pm
Wolf looked watched the ground rise, then looked back at the girl. "I...uh... Well, thank you." She opened her wings gracefully and bowed to the girl. Smiling, she tucked her wings away again and stepped carefully onto the unblessed ground. Once she was sure it was safe, she walked up to the church and genuflected at the doorway. She muttered something to herself and looked inside the church, grateful that it did not hurt her. She turned back to the girl and waved with a smile.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 16, 2008 4:26 pm
Sakuno smiled. "It's no problem, really. Now I must go back to my birthday party."  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 6:45 pm
Name:Akasun Ayu
Race: Wolf demon
Personality:She is very quiet and hardly says anything. She has a habit of fidling her pointer fingers ((not really like Hinata, she pushes hers together, Ayu twirls them in a circle)) and when she does talk, she talks with out confedince.
Appearance: 5'4" 80 pounds. She has red and black wolf ears on top of her head and a black and red wolf tail Has small bat wings comming from her back but grow bigger when in use. She has long Tawny Blonde hair and ice blue eyes. She wears bondage and black hoodies. Her wolf form is black with red markings.
Biography: Born in Japan, she wanders the world, trying to sell the things she has made so she cen help her friend, Tatkune back in Japan. When they were little, Tatkune was the only person she know because her family died and she was orphaned. They helped each other out. Two years ago she was diagnosed with a bad sickness and Ayu has been sending money for her recovery ever since.  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 7:39 pm
She bowed at her, "Oh...Happy birthday!" She smiled brightly and turned towards the church again.  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 6:24 am
Ayu sighs. Well....This town seems a bit....weird....Why is every one so happy? She thinks. She walks up to one of the villagers. "Excuse me...Mister....Why is every one here....So happy?" He answers that an angel came to give out blessings. Ayu sighs again. She thanks him and starts heading toward the church there. Hopefully I can look at her to see what she looks like.....So I know who she or he looks like if the angel tries to attack me or anything....I do not wanna die... She thinks.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 26, 2008 6:30 am
Sakuno blesses people as she walks back to her house and sees a girl heading for the church(Ayu). She walks up to her and smiles. "Hello. I'm Sakuno Aoyama, the blessing angel. Are you new here?" She says softly.  

Miumarie

Newbie Noob

Of Nearer Ends

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 7:57 pm
Name: Karsh Aybarra
Race: Fallen Angel
Personality: Used to be happy, funny, loving, but now that seems distant. Ever since he fell from Heaven he has never been able to be happy. Best described as sullen and gloomy.
Appearance: Medium length brown hair, slightly past his eyes. 5'9" with grey eyes. Slender, yet strong. Wears black, nice shirts and a black trenchcoat. He has one angelic wing, and one dark wing only visible by angels and demons. Equivelant of being branded, for all to know who he is.
Biography:Ever since he fell from Heaven he has been searching for something to make him happy. Maybe if he found it he could restore the old him. But unto then, an unhappy spirit inhabits his body.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 3 ... 4 ... 27 28 29 30 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff