Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Romance of the Immortals Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

OMGSH!!! *points*
  Huh?! Who?! What?! WHERE?!?!?!?!
  Not falling for it. T_T *Secretly looks* >.>
View Results

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 1:56 pm
nani nods in her new form and grabs kashiko by his shirt and drags him away hoping jessica moved along with them.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 5:07 pm
i am dont worry  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Mon Sep 21, 2009 6:02 pm
"And take care of the bleeding!"She called as they distanced themselves from the area."Kashiko,if you can hear me please,hang in there.She thought to him.Nani!No matter what happens,no matter what you may see,don't come back this way.Have Jessica help get Kashiko on your back and take him to the pond we met at.Just stay with them incase anything goes array.Now that they were a safe distance away she tensed to pounce.I hope to join you guys again soon.She thought for Kashiko and Nani to hear.In a flash of purple light,she turned completly demonic,losing her self control completely.She flash-stepped around the monster,hitting vital points with her claws and fangs.In the time it would take someone to blink she was already in a different spot,working her way up.With every strike or bite a blinding flash of light followed.The monster swiped at her a few times,but she was able to barely dodge them.She began to float around it's head,preparing to dive-bomb it in the head.On the first attempt she was smacked away,hitting a wall of the building hard enough to leave a dent.She was barely aware of the pain surging through her body,all that mattered was protecting her friends,no matter what happend to her.She heard the monster turning to come after her.She positioned herself to shoot at it like a torpeedo.She waited for the sound of it's advancement till she struck.She tucked her wings as close to her body as she could,placed her claws out in front of her and shot for it's head,spinning.Her claws tore through the monsters flesh,the rest of her body following straight through it's head.Covered in it's internal fluids and whatnot,she landed gengerly,barely catching herself when she stumbled.The metal had cut her left calf and the bottom of her right foot pretty good,causing her to fall to her knees shaking.Her cuts burned,her muscles burned and ached,slowly she was regaining her self control."Dammit."She panted.She heard and felt the monster fall to the ground.Shakily she stood and turned towards the monster,holding the left side of her ribs with her right arm and her breathing comming in short and ragged.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 26, 2009 11:17 am
ok lets go!  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Sun Sep 27, 2009 5:42 pm
She stumbled to a near by collection of pipes and grabbed 3,placing 2 in her left hand and 1 in her right.She remembered where the monsters head hit the ground and walked over to it.Onyx took the pipe in her right hand,found the hole she had created and moved the pipe a foot from it.She stabbed the pipe straight through till she felt it hit the ground.She continued this with the other 2 but spaced them apart,making sure the thing was dead.It's body began twitching as she killed it more.She went back over to the pipes and grabbed 2 more.She found some thick leather straps and tied the pipes together.Using the pipes as a temporary cane,she hopped/stumbled towards the exit.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 7:35 am
ok? i no talk ur smart talk  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 6:17 pm
Name:Ain Fukiwasaka
Race:Fallen warrior
Personality:sullen; avoids some people; optimistic at times
Apperance:
User Image
Biography:She died a princess and a warrior but someone made her immortal and she looks the same since the day she died. Still is searching for the noble man dat saved her dat faithful day
(SORRY THE PIC WAS HUGE!!T crying T)  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 5:36 pm
Ain looks around her meadow "Is anyone here???"  

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

PostPosted: Wed Oct 21, 2009 4:32 pm
SHUT UP i hear someone  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:09 pm
thought she heard people talkin , shrugs nd continues to meditate  

raito sakamaki

Ice-Cold Kitten

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:34 pm
Onyx felt her left wing brush against something.Reaching out to get it,she found it was lighter fluid and matches.Lovely.She thought with an evil smile.She grabbed the matches and two gallons of lighter fluid and walked back over to the monster,dumping a gallon and a half of it onto the body.As she walked back towards the exit she left a trail of lighter fluid.Once she got to the exit she made sure to continue the trail a safe distance away from the building.She made sure all the fluid was emptied before she pulled out the matches,lit one and tossed it onto the trail.As the flame traveled down the trail towards the monsters body,onyx turned,clinging to the pipes,and slowly made her way away from the building.She painfully stoped when she got to the tree line,taking a moment to zero in on Nani,Jessica,and Kashiko.She faintly seen the glow of Nani and Kashiko's aura and went towards them.She could feel the temperature dropping slowly,day turning to night.At this rate,if they stay in that area,I should reach them come day break.Until then,I won't rest.Keeping her right foot off the ground as much as possible,she carefully hopped towards their direction,pushing through the searing pain,as quietly as possible.I'm on my way.She promised."No matter what."She whispered to herself,determined.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 17, 2009 5:49 pm
nani whimpered as she walked with jessica i should go back.. she thought to herself she heard something and walked toward the sound.

(havent on sorry been busy)  

wolvesaremybesties

2,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Team Jacob 100

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Wed Nov 18, 2009 4:50 pm
Unknowingly she had continued straight at a fairly quick pace.Her instincts kicked in enough to make her pick up speed.Her advanced hearing had picked up a sound close to Nani and them.She seen Nani turn and walk towards it."Nani NO!""Nani NO!"She instinctually called.She picked up the pole,lept up into the air and flew towards them.Her pain was numbed with adrenaline.She positioned herself so that she would end up facing the possible threat.Instead of being gracefull with her landing,she hit the ground rolling in a ball.When she stopped,she was between her group and the noise,holding the pole like a spear.The landing had left her covered in grass,dirt, and blood(dried and fresh),her hair deshelved.She stood as steady and straight as she could manage."Show yourself."She comanded."Would you step back please.Keep Kashiko clear of danger."She whispered to nani and jessica,without turning her head away from the noise.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 10:59 am
ok
But how can we keep him away from danger?
He is danger.  

ii_Sexy_Azn_Cookies_ii

Summer Black Rose

PostPosted: Sat Dec 12, 2009 11:56 am
"Just keep him out of the way of the possible threat at hand."Onyx told them more specifically.  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 26 27 28 29 30 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff