Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Welp its finally happening Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

lolololz this blows
  D: *shrug*
View Results

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 6:37 pm
Im moving out.

After another chaotic fight with my mother over nothing Ive decided that the best thing for me to do is to just get out of here. I cant take the constant fights with her and always being the enemy in my own home. She never admits to the things she does or says and Im always the one who looks crazy in the end. So Im done with it. I know I made a thread like this once before but this time Im serious and Id like you all to know that this weekend ill be packing what I can and shipping out to my dads or my aunts which ever is ready for me first. ( thank god I have people to take care of me right? XD) Im not sure where I will be staying at but right now it looks like its probably gana be my dads. There is still no net at his house but Id rather stay with him then my aunt because while she has the net I wouldnt be able to bring Pico or Ryo with me.

yea I know I dont post here much anymore and Ive been a bit of a b***h lately but just thought id let my favorite people know :3 neh?  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:08 pm
Never noticed you being a biznatch at all.

Good luck with the move it sounds like its for the best though.  

angel_half82
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:27 pm
yea

from my Psycho moms to my dads with my psycho uncle whos drunk all the time and has hit on me before... XD oh this should be fun

oh well at least if i look at like my little brother does Ill be getting 2 new dogs... XD  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:32 pm
*huggles* Good luck Knitterz. I really do hope it all turns out ok for you. Even if you don't post as much, we'll all still love you. heart

I'm praying for you.

Just make sure you update your address by X-mas so we can exchange cards again. xD  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 7:55 pm
Midori Hayashi
*huggles* Good luck Knitterz. I really do hope it all turns out ok for you. Even if you don't post as much, we'll all still love you. heart

I'm praying for you.

Just make sure you update your address by X-mas so we can exchange cards again. xD

thanks

rofl kay  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:39 pm
Knitterz
yea

from my Psycho moms to my dads with my psycho uncle whos drunk all the time and has hit on me before... XD oh this should be fun

oh well at least if i look at like my little brother does Ill be getting 2 new dogs... XD

That's true always look on the bright side of things. 2 new dogs mean two new walks. I love walking dogs especially in the morning for some reason.  

angel_half82
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Apr 09, 2008 8:49 pm
Kitty I really think this is for the best! I told you 3nodding I think it'll help a lot to be outta that house!  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 3:52 am
I will always care about you....
Good luck Knitterz :3 Hope it goes fine ;D
...Because I love you!

Zaoth Kun
Crew

4,350 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Peoplewatcher 100

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:18 am
I know how it feels to be living with someone you just can't deal with, even if you care about them. -.- And not just those normal teen-parent "You drive me crazy!" feelings...XD

Good luck to you in your new place! Is it very far from your mom's house?

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 6:43 am
churrlo
Kitty I really think this is for the best! I told you 3nodding I think it'll help a lot to be outta that house!

I really hope so sweatdrop it doesnt look like I have anywhere else to go... the prospect of living in a all male home is somewhat frightening... the only girls in the house will be me and my dads dog Maggie D:

also... you need to take better care of your foxy! D: i dont see why you have so much trouble feeding yours mine is full all the time... maybe its because yours is a Demon? ;_; take care of Regi and Tobias while Im gone please?

@angel: My Dad has a very large property so there isnt much walking XD its more like let em out and watch em go! Though Im still going to have to walk Pico because he doesnt listen to me and he will actually run away -_-;;

@squee: : D thanks

@aprilness: No its not very far at all in fact its only about a hour drive from my moms. 3nodding

XD my mom is gana miss Pico more then me....

>_>;; i should be packing but im not.... kitty is so lazy 8D  

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50

churrlo

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:16 pm
And you're leaving tomorrow xd  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:23 pm
Wish you luck and maybe the time apart will help your relationship with your mom. ninja  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

DoriRo

Anxious Bibliophile

17,050 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Hunter 50
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:26 am
ok guys im almost all packed and ready to go. I leave in like 3 hours D: .. no backin out now right?

>.< i hope this is the right choice...

ANYWHO

: D BAI GUYZ!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:28 am
good luck moving out. hope things go beter for you at u'r new place. i know moving away from my mother helped me so hopefully it helps you too!  

Marurashi

churrlo

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 2:31 pm
BYE KITTERZ! =D  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items