Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
cool anime cloths come here for discusion Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

which anime clouths is better?
akatsuki robe
100%
 100%  [ 6 ]
Total Votes : 6

AFRO THE AOD

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:38 pm
why cant we have some cool cloths like the akatsuki robes, the bleach caption clouths, you know lets hear some good anime clothing desins  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:02 pm
I dont think gaia has any cloths or clouths, let alone any anime ones

Clothes are a different matter mrgreen

[/smart a**]  

Iconised Ghost

tsukasa_the_quiet

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:34 pm
One simple reason: We'd look like idiots.

Okay, just kidding, it's because of copyrights, of course, they do everything they can to get around those. The best anime clothes are the ones that look like you could wear them in real life, or I think so, so to me the best anime clothing is to just make stuff that looks realistic.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 5:36 pm
like the magical girl set 3nodding obviously a sailor moon rip off, but not enough so to infringe copy right laws  

Iconised Ghost

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 7:20 pm
Yeah, it's all copyright. Boy would I like some Naruto clothes though. Gaia just does the best they can to make very similar clothing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:07 pm
I would really like a look like Chise's for my avi, the whole weapon thing coming out of the body. Just maybe not that big...
Like this:
User Image

And for cosplay this xd :
User Image

It may be to much though, but I think I can pull it off with some of the items that are already available. ninja  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:42 pm
That's a very cool cosplay.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 8:59 pm
3nodding It is.

Don't think I would be able to move around much with it on though. xd  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 10, 2008 10:03 pm
did you see the saikano live-action movie? it was awesome!

they COULD rip off some stuff though...the term "shingami robes", for example, isn't trademarked by the people who own bleach, so they SO could go there w/just a few tweaks.

its actually fairly easy to circumvent copyright laws. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:25 am
I want to see it. surprised

I saw pictures of the movie, but that's about it. crying  

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:41 am
Saku got tired of wearing his Nabeshin outfit to Cons so he's working on an Ichigo one. Just got all the mats the other day.  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:53 am
MissMunchieMonster
I want to see it. surprised

I saw pictures of the movie, but that's about it. crying

i think you can still see the preview of the movie on youtube...

it was beautifully done...or at least, as beautiful as a live-action movie based on an incredibly unique anime can be. 3nodding

@saku: please help me convince angel to be kero-chan from ccs for a con! i just think that would be TOO FUNNY if i were sakura and i was followed around by an over 6ft tall kero-chan with a grumpy expression. rofl he keeps saying no, but OH THE LULZ THAT WOULD ENSUE!!! whee  

WastelandMama
Crew

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 11:28 am
Just saw it, loved it! 4laugh
But doesn't Shuji (the boyfriend) have glasses?
Still so good! 4laugh heart

I have never cosplayed, ever. I want to so bad though, I want to make my own costumes. domokun  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:16 pm
[Tsukasa567]
One simple reason: We'd look like idiots.

Okay, just kidding, it's because of copyrights, of course, they do everything they can to get around those. The best anime clothes are the ones that look like you could wear them in real life, or I think so, so to me the best anime clothing is to just make stuff that looks realistic.

I actually agree with this in most cases. A lot of anime clothing is just retarded and ridiculous looking. -_-

@bluegrass: XDDD That would be MAGICAL! Holy crap, how awesome.

I've only cosplayed one time, as I've only been to one con. My friends were doing a group cosplay of Fullmetal Alchemist and wanted me to be Winry. So I was. I didn't get to go back the next year because I took a trip over the summer and missed it. I might go back this year...but I'm not sure if I can manage to pull anything together for cosplay.

Pachelbel Canon

Oh! Mrs. O

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 12:49 pm
I'm thinking of cosing as Noface from Spirited Away this winter. I'm gonna try and really push my creativity by turning myself into a walking puppet. I want to have his mouth and be able to open and close it by tilting my head, I want to be able to pull gold chocolate coins out of nowhere, and I want to be inhumanly tall. This is going to be so much fun and there is no chance in hell that I'm going to get it finished in time!

...How off topic am I? XD  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces