Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you think i will make the deadline.
  Of course why not.
  Not a chance.
View Results

gdeyjvcydrfjkbc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:44 pm
Well hello um im new here and i have a really big quest and i have 2 weeks to accomplish it alright here are the details.

Help me get my girlfriend a b-day gift please

Hey everyone, the 27th is my girlfriends birthday (solar window02) and yes I'm doing a bunch for her in real life but I want to get her a gift here on Gaia too.
I would really like to get her a Kiki she has been questing for it and trying to get it for a REALLY long time but she cant get on the computer much and the Kiki market price shot way up too so she is haveing a horrible time trying to get it, so bad that she is thinking about quitting her quest for it.
Well here is the main part of this message normally I would NEVER ask for gold but in this situation I think its ok so here goes nothing.
Anyone who can help please donate to this pot everyone who donates will have their name put on the gift.
A Kiki is about 850k i have like 30k so I REALLY need some help so please everyone help if you help me with this you will never hear me ask for help ever again i swear.
For those who are willing to donate to help please send the gold to me as soon as possible so i can get the Kiki and hide it so she cant find it and because she knows my password so i dont want her getting suspicious and asking why i have so much gold and where it all came from.
If your donateing feel free to dump any thrash items you dont want on me its the least i can do for your generosity.

Thank you for your time and generosity.

Sincerly

heartofshadows88

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:45 pm
If you cant donate you can help by bumping or just talking here in my thread to keep it alive for me so that people who can and will donate can see this so please everyone please help i only have 2 weeks.  

gdeyjvcydrfjkbc

gdeyjvcydrfjkbc

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:48 pm
Thats weird it says im offline.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 1:48 pm
I'll help. Best I can do now is 1000g cause Im saving up and Im trying to help my sis.  

Sexy Oreo King 947

"YCQ" Your Cool Quests

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff