Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
HELP! 2nd opinions needed! [Yoko]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sick?
  Yes
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:50 pm
Here's the issue:
Yoko is coughing a lot. When she coughs, she makes a rough hollow noise, like she has a sore throat that is as dry as the Sahara. She starts heaving, and opening her mouth like she's going to throw up, but nothing comes out.

I believe it's one of the following:
Excess Mucus
Hairball
A Variety of Kennel Cough
Allergies

We have made her drink water, and eat some moistened food, hoping that the swallowing action would help dislodge anything. She is not lethargic, and she has no trouble eating, and wants to eat.

So, dog experts such as myself, come help me! What do you think is going on with my dog? We are most likely taking her to the vet tomorrow, but I was curious what you guys thought.

Discuss:
What's Wrong with Yoko
What's Made Your Dog Sick  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:56 pm
My firned's dog does that either when she has a hair ball or has eatten something she shouldnt. If your dog hasnt thrown up yet i would say its a hair ball. But I have very limited exerience with dogs >.<  

Iconised Ghost

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 6:59 pm
Iconised Ghost
My firned's dog does that either when she has a hair ball or has eatten something she shouldnt. If your dog hasnt thrown up yet i would say its a hair ball. But I have very limited exerience with dogs >.<

Thanks for trying. xd

Some guy came to fix our air conditioner today, and he said his dog does that because of allergies. We have a very high pollen count right now. Could that be it???  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:07 pm
it could be, my frinds dog also has allergies. But i dunno, prob best to ask a vet ^_^  

Iconised Ghost

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 11, 2008 7:08 pm
Yup, that's what we're going to do.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 9:11 pm
Awww. gonk I hope your dog gets better soon.  

Luneatha

Devoted Loverboy

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 10:42 am
Luneatha
Awww. gonk I hope your dog gets better soon.

Thanks. Yoko stopped doing that coughing stuff now. We're still watching her though.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 8:16 am
hmm i would suggest going to the vet
cause if anyone would know wat to do, it would be a doctor  

Casual Cupcake

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out