Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
A Day In The Life Of Satan Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wana Be a Satanic pupil
  yes
  no (Then leave)
View Results

Skyseer

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 12:24 pm
*BEEP BEEP BEEP*

Satan: Good Morning Hell an all those who inhabet it.

(looks at clock)

WTF do i wake ... damn not again y is it allways the agels  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 4:40 am
uhm no offense but
1.you don't have rules for the RP
2.You don't explain anything
3.I don't want to join this RP
and
4.I'm not sure if ANYONE wants to join this RP.
You need rules and explanations for an RP.  

XxRandomly_RockinxX

littlebluecoolwolfdemon

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:05 am
and i think all of the christian and catholic people will be offended by a role play about satan.....I know i would if i was religious  
PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 7:54 pm
((I'm get offended VERY easily but this doesn't offend me since it's not ripping on my religion or anything, I think he should be allowed to have it and not be bothered AT ALL by anyone who's offended. Cuz if someone IS offended by it, then they should simply ignore it and not draw attention to their stupidity and ignorance. But anyway, Just add some rules and a skeleton to what's going on-- then people might join in.))

((That rant wasn't geared towards the two people who posted before me, it was merely for future posters that only want to post to be rude or say something mean about his freedom of speech.))  

The_Angel_Of_Nightmares

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:04 pm
Rock_Lord97
uhm no offense but
and

Heres what I have to say to that.
1:Hes probably new to this
2:No ones perfect everyone forgets
3: Who gives a damn on what you wanna do
4:You are not everyone, so back off this isnt you.
5: This is very offensive to someone even when you say it isnt so I hope you are embarresed now.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 01, 2008 7:05 pm
The_Angel_Of_Nightmares
((I'm get offended VERY easily but this doesn't offend me since it's not ripping on my religion or anything, I think he should be allowed to have it and not be bothered AT ALL by anyone who's offended. Cuz if someone IS offended by it, then they should simply ignore it and not draw attention to their stupidity and ignorance. But anyway, Just add some rules and a skeleton to what's going on-- then people might join in.))

((That rant wasn't geared towards the two people who posted before me, it was merely for future posters that only want to post to be rude or say something mean about his freedom of speech.))

I second every thing this one says.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:52 am
Riley The Psycho
Rock_Lord97
uhm no offense but
and

5: This is very offensive to someone even when you say it isnt so I hope you are embarresed now.
Last time I checked I don't get embarassed from a computer forum, and I can actually spell 'embarassed'. Also, I know a lot of people who wouldn't want to join this RP. Last time I checked, you didn't say you wanted to join this RP, and last time I checked, I didn't give a damn about your post trolling on me, I just get the trolls to stop trolling around. By the way, this RP doesn't offend me by religion or anything, so don't be retarded about that stuff.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:59 pm
Rock_Lord97
Riley The Psycho
Rock_Lord97
uhm no offense but
and

Last time I checked I don't get embarassed from a computer forum, and I can actually spell 'embarassed'. Also, I know a lot of people who wouldn't want to join this RP. Last time I checked, you didn't say you wanted to join this RP, and last time I checked, I didn't give a damn about your post trolling on me, I just get the trolls to stop trolling around. By the way, this RP doesn't offend me by religion or anything, so don't be retarded about that stuff.

Who do you think you are some kind of forum police? Its none of your business to go around like a hot shot. I'm not being retarded about anything. You just need to leave people alone. You're ignorant to peoples feelings. And if you dont care about me 'trolling' on your post why did you post back?  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 6:06 pm
Riley The Psycho
Rock_Lord97
Riley The Psycho
Rock_Lord97
uhm no offense but
and

Who do you think you are some kind of forum police? Its none of your business to go around like a hot shot. I'm not being retarded about anything. You just need to leave people alone. You're ignorant to peoples feelings. And if you dont care about me 'trolling' on your post why did you post back?
No I do not think I am forum police or a hot shot. What I said in my first post was my opinion, no fact. Also, you are very ignorant to my feelings at the moment. Whos the hypocrate?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 11:06 pm
Its hypocrite- a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. I have not done any of this. I'm just telling you to back off. This isnt your place to say anything really, not if you didnt create this rp. And I dont care if about your feelings because you are being a pain, and wanting everything your way.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 10:22 am
Riley The Psycho
Its hypocrite- a person who pretends to have virtues, moral or religious beliefs, principles, etc., that he or she does not actually possess, esp. a person whose actions belie stated beliefs. I have not done any of this. I'm just telling you to back off. This isnt your place to say anything really, not if you didnt create this rp. And I dont care if about your feelings because you are being a pain, and wanting everything your way.
Hypocrite is another word for 'Telling someone not to do something, whilst doing the same thing themselves.' So also, I am not a child, for I will not take part in your childish antics.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 7:58 am
Rock_Lord97
Riley The Psycho
Hypocrite is another word for 'Telling someone not to do something, whilst doing the same thing themselves.' So also, I am not a child, for I will not take part in your childish antics.

Childish Antics? What the hell is wrong with you. If you dont like or care about this rp why are you arguing with a complete stranger over it?. Just go on your way and stop trying to make yourself look all big and bad. As far as I can tell you are the one acting childish.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

XxRandomly_RockinxX

PostPosted: Mon Jul 07, 2008 11:16 am
Riley The Psycho
Rock_Lord97
Riley The Psycho

Childish Antics? What the hell is wrong with you. If you dont like or care about this rp why are you arguing with a complete stranger over it?. Just go on your way and stop trying to make yourself look all big and bad. As far as I can tell you are the one acting childish.
This is my LAST post...If you post back, then I won't because this is getting stupid. Also, YOU are also arguing with a stranger. Am I correct? Looking big and bad is for people who think you can type *punch* on the computer and think someone will feel it. I am not 'big and bad' or a hot shot. I think you're the one who is acting childish, because if you weren't, you would stop posting yourself. Take care flaming me back. Bye bye now.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 09, 2008 2:43 pm
Rock_Lord97
Riley The Psycho
Rock_Lord97
Riley The Psycho

This is my LAST post...If you post back, then I won't because this is getting stupid. Also, YOU are also arguing with a stranger. Am I correct? Looking big and bad is for people who think you can type *punch* on the computer and think someone will feel it. I am not 'big and bad' or a hot shot. I think you're the one who is acting childish, because if you weren't, you would stop posting yourself. Take care flaming me back. Bye bye now.

I know you wont post back but you are and complete idiot. You really thought about the things I've typed or anything you just got mad that someone said something bad about you. I posted back cause I dont like it when people stomp all over someone else.  

Riley The Psycho

Aged Attendee

9,250 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Voter 100

Toxic Corrupt

PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 4:40 am
wow u are a horrible person. i hope u choke  
*RolePlaying*

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items