Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Movies, TV, Music, and more
NOFX Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

NOFX
  who the f**k is that?
  O ya!!! I know them!!!
  I only like EMO stuff srry >.>
View Results

iExstasy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:21 pm
Has any one ever heard of them? There my fav band ever.

http://www.myspace.com/nofx  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:23 pm
nope never heard of them  

Iconised Ghost

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:37 pm
I have heard of the name but their music isn't really in my interest zone.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:40 pm
Ya no one really likes punk any more but the punker's lol  

iExstasy

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:45 pm
lol wasnt that always the case? mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 10:50 pm
i like whatever didi wants and my innie  

Lineriku

iExstasy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:04 pm
Iconised Ghost
ya kinda but i like all music accept Emo and Country.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:19 pm
Nofx_Penguin
Iconised Ghost

if you're feeling emo-ish then emo can be good xd it depends on your definition of emo though. I dont like AFI that much, but i do like Jimmy Eat World a lot. And some people think JEW is quite emo, but i dunno, i just like the lyrics and if it is emo, its a more soft, nice emo mrgreen

I dont like country either, except for one song by the Dixie Chicks xd  

Iconised Ghost

iExstasy

PostPosted: Sat Apr 12, 2008 11:39 pm
Iconised Ghost
Nofx_Penguin
Iconised Ghost

if you're feeling emo-ish then emo can be good xd it depends on your definition of emo though. I dont like AFI that much, but i do like Jimmy Eat World a lot. And some people think JEW is quite emo, but i dunno, i just like the lyrics and if it is emo, its a more soft, nice emo mrgreen

Well AFI is punk and Jimmy Eat world is good but people say there emo :[  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 12:04 am
Nofx_Penguin
Iconised Ghost
Nofx_Penguin
Iconised Ghost

Well AFI is punk and Jimmy Eat world is good but people say there emo :[

really? i have only heard AFI's newest stuff so i can only say that from that they seem very emo. JEW is probably old school emo whee still good though  

Iconised Ghost

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 5:45 am
I used to like them but after they started making fun of Underoath they've fallen out of my good graces. They can go die for all I care biggrin

also MUSIC SUBFORUM PLEASE  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 2:13 pm
Dr Entropy
I used to like them but after they started making fun of Underoath they've fallen out of my good graces. They can go die for all I care biggrin

Lol underoath = christens, If your on the warp tour dont be a b***h >..>  

iExstasy

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 3:19 pm
Nofx_Penguin
Dr Entropy

Excuse me? 1) Its Christians 2) How were they being a b***h? Fat Mike simply called them out for no reason. He came off looking like a self-righteous a** hole just looking for attention with the cameras around. Fat Mike seriously needs to rethink what he's talking about when he's insulting fellow artists. Go ahead and live out your own morals but why question someone else's beliefs? Thats just plain rude. Like I said, he was just being an attention whore with all the Fuse cameras around.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 6:53 pm
Dr Entropy
Nofx_Penguin
Dr Entropy

Excuse me? 1) Its Christians 2) How were they being a b***h? Fat Mike simply called them out for no reason. He came off looking like a self-righteous a** hole just looking for attention with the cameras around. Fat Mike seriously needs to rethink what he's talking about when he's insulting fellow artists. Go ahead and live out your own morals but why question someone else's beliefs? Thats just plain rude. Like I said, he was just being an attention whore with all the Fuse cameras around.
LOL for one NOFX are not attention whores they have there own show on fuse. second underoath shouldn't be on the warp tour in the first place cuz there not punk there a dum god worshiping band. And Third you have no right to speak cuz you weren't there and I was, and if you new even a little bit about NOFX then you would no why they said "all christens should leave." cuz they start yelling "god loves you!" and "God is to real!" lol nofx has been there since the first warp tour anyway so Fat Mike, Hefe, Melvin, and smelly are gods. . .any thing they say goes.  

iExstasy

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 13, 2008 7:30 pm
-facepalm-.jpg

I take it you've never actually listened to Underoath have you? If you did you'd know that although they are Christian they hardly ever mention God in their songs. FYI: Warped Tour isn't exclusively for punk. Its a unity of different genres all falling under rock. I didn't say NOFX are attention whores. I said Fat Mike is the attention whore. And I'm not referring to his message to the crowd genius. rolleyes I'm talking about his attack on Underoath's prayer group that night. He was saying all those things just to get people's attention. Trust me, I know enough about NOFX. I know enough to know that they have never been nominated for a Grammy while Underoath has. You still have yet to answer my question: How was Underoath being a b***h? When arguing its best to stay on topic. All you've done is ranted about how NOFX are gods. confused I wish you could see how stupid you look calling them gods. xd Another piece of advice: When your trying to win an argument, you should learn how to spell otherwise you just end up looking stupid.

Grow up and learn to open your mind.  
Movies, TV, Music, and more

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces