Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
EPIC FAILURE Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do I fail?
  Yes, yes you do.
View Results

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:05 am
I FAIL

College websites suck. They all ******** suck a** farts. They should be ashamed of themselves, especially the ones for tech schools, since most of the students could do better. College sites should be banned from the interweb for being epic fails.

crying I can't find the admission requirements for either of two random Chicago schools. If I can't do that how the hell will I survive college?

*goes to change siggy*

~Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 1:41 am
I dont understand >.< do the universities fail for having difficult to use websites, or do you fail because you cant use them? Or both?  

Iconised Ghost

pineapple07

Tipsy Prophet

7,400 Points
  • Heckler 50
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:05 am
I think it's fail for the difficult to use websites. It's hard to find a lot of stuff on them. A friend and I spent an hour trying to find how much it would cost to go to the flippin school!!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:02 am
pineapple07
I think it's fail for the difficult to use websites. It's hard to find a lot of stuff on them. A friend and I spent an hour trying to find how much it would cost to go to the flippin school!!

that's probably because a lot of schools charge by how many hours you're gonna be taking. 3nodding  

WastelandMama
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 10:32 am
I just learned the other day how to hack college websites and obtain grade/student info. twisted

Of course i would never use it to break the law....
just to find a hot date. xp  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 12:31 pm
LOLWUT? A new form of internet dating??

Internet colleges are a rip off anyway.  

angel_half82
Crew

churrlo

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 2:39 pm
pineapple07

I feel the same D:< It's stupid >.> They should at least have an estimator depending on your major and whether you'll be a full-time student or part-time student!  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:05 pm
cant you just call them and ask? xd In New Zealand, we have the internet and phones mrgreen joking, joking...  

Iconised Ghost

Metalic_Noodles

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 4:52 pm
Iconised Ghost
I dont understand >.< do the universities fail for having difficult to use websites, or do you fail because you cant use them? Or both?

I fail, but my 'excuse' is that it's because the sites fail.

SakuChwan
I just learned the other day how to hack college websites and obtain grade/student info. twisted

Of course i would never use it to break the law....
just to find a hot date. xp

crying so cool...

angel_half82
LOLWUT? A new form of internet dating??

Internet colleges are a rip off anyway.

I'm talking about the real collage and university websites, not the net-only schools.

bluegrass cat
jfm567
bluegrass cat
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82
The oldest trick in the book.

its been done before?

oh sure. happens a lot. 3nodding

its not that the admin's acct has been hacked, or even that their profile has been hacked. someone on the page where the popup comes up left a comment and within that comment is hidden code that makes the popup happen.

anyway, funniest comment there so far:

Rainbow_Bubbles_4ever
ok i think you guys need to step up cuz i keep getting hacked and yo guys aren't preventing it. reporting anybody or doing anything about it. at least give people gold when they get hacked

xd if you "keep getting hacked" then obviously you're doing something wrong, full of fail, and should be banned from teh internets. heart

i was just about to tell everyone what it was and how to do it but noooooo, someone else had to know about it. mad

domokun

xd hey, you're talking to someone who was legally hacking before all those silly anti-hax laws were passed!

in fact, my daddy and i used to have a lot of fun creating viruses and then uploading them onto each others computers to see if the other could figure out how to stop it in time. 3nodding and i quite clearly remember the whole "now, this is fine at home, but i don't want to catch you ever hacking another person's system, young lady!" speech when i was little. heart

((yes, i grew up in a strange, strange home...))

O.O *jumps into a time machine, and moves into your house 10 years ago*

What's a 'phone'?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 8:36 pm
What's a phone?? WTF? Do you strive to not make any sense what so ever when you post??  

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:19 pm
angel_half82
What's a phone?? WTF? Do you strive to not make any sense what so ever when you post??

eek are you talking to me?  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:23 pm
Iconised Ghost
angel_half82

eek are you talking to me?

No.

Read the bottom part of the post above mine. It made no sense....  

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:25 pm
Iconised Ghost
cant you just call them and ask? xd In New Zealand, we have the internet and phones mrgreen joking, joking...

I think Metalic was referring to this ^_^ if not, then you are right, it made no sense  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:29 pm
Iconised Ghost
Iconised Ghost

I think Metalic was referring to this ^_^ if not, then you are right, it made no sense

It made no sense to what she quoted at all which seems to be a common occurrence. I seriously find it very hard to believe that people pay Metallic for advice about anything. scream  

angel_half82
Crew

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Tue Apr 15, 2008 9:40 pm
angel_half82
Iconised Ghost
Iconised Ghost

It made no sense to what she quoted at all which seems to be a common occurrence. I seriously find it very hard to believe that people pay Metallic for advice about anything. scream

you're right, it didnt >.< they pay her for advice? thats an interesting investment xd  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff