Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
What the hell make Thanatos awesome? Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Am I awesome?
  Yes
  No
  Maybe
  PW
View Results

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:11 am
I really suck at writing about my self...... I kinda have bad self-esteem.... sweatdrop

So I would like some halp please..

So why and what makes me awesome?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 5:41 am
Because your a WOG!

You think outside the box instead of blindly following what everyone says.

I think that makes you awesome.  

angel_half82
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 6:16 am
You are awesomely nice to the stupid newbs like I was, until they get friends of their own. xd I remember those days when I had a very short friendslist...Now it's big.

You live in an awesome country.

You are just teh awesomest awesome person.

I agree with what angel said too.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 7:26 am
The hard question isn't why you're awsome the hard question is thinking of why you aren't...

But anhow. You're a nice person, you like me(which by god is a hard thing do to) you're a good kisser, you're cute, you Always make me laugh like so fast that Im still crying when you make me laugh, You make awsome food, especially ramen and you do that thing that I like ^.~  

Ketake 2.0

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 9:43 am
Well since I don't know you, I'll say some things I see from looking at what others say, you sig and your avi. (Keep in mind though this is me just saying it from the top of my head I could be wrong.)

From previous posts I'd say you're probably a really good friend, have a way to start funny conversations and smart ones (with some funny mixed in), you're probably really patient.

Now from your avi I'd say you have an awesome style. (since you dress your avi better than mine with girl clothes. sweatdrop )

And from your sig I'll say a very loving, sweet boyfriend.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 11:11 am
I've seen you around here time after time. Were you the one who made that thread "What will the future be like?" (or something to that effect...) Because I remember the OP wanted to keep things positive and optimistic, which I think would reflect the nature of the person.

I think that was you but I could be wrong. XD I'm sure you're a positive optimistic kinda guy anyway. And you're girlfriend is very willing to list off plenty of reasons why you're awesome so you must be a sweetheart. :3

And the times I have come here and seen you I've never once seen you be mean to another member. You can hold your own in discussions and you don't seem to be a pushover but you're still quite diplomatic.

Pachelbel Canon

Thanatos Phoenix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:06 pm
@Angel: Thanks man it means alot.

@Midori: Well I´m always friendly to newbs but not to n00bs. xd
And why is Sweden awesome?

@Ketket: I´m a good kisser?
You´re sweet whee

@MissMunchie: Well it´s damn hard to dress a guy avi in girls clothes on Gaia. xd

@aprilness: Yeah I made the "What will the future be like?" thread, well I try not to be mean to another member but sometimes it bloody hard. xd

Seems like I´m a good person after all.....  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 3:22 pm
YOUR ******** SEXY PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Dana Pixie Stix

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:10 pm
Attn Thanatos: I know little about you.

But what I do know. You having amazing creativity especially when it comes to pictures. Most of your photos, I wish I could LIVE in. I'm always excited when you post new things up in DA. You are kind and caring to others. Even when they annoy you. You have wonderful love for your family, your friends, but most of all, for Ketake. Even when you're sick (which is most of the time, from the looks of it.), you still do your best to put up a smile and carry on with the day. If something must be done, you'll do your best to make sure it's done.

is this a good start, or should I keep going?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:16 pm
I would say part of it is how you pop into a thread and say something that makes us go "lol xd " or ":shock wtf" or "hmmm...." or any combination of those three mrgreen  

Iconised Ghost

moonchie

5,750 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Apr 19, 2008 4:41 pm
I wish to see your DA please. 4laugh surprised  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:07 am
Dr Entropy
YOUR ******** SEXY PHOTOSHOP SKILLZ
Oh GOD! How could I forget that! gonk I fail as a girlfriend gonk

@Dana He Is sick almost all the time... and it's not even a little bit sick it's major almost going to the hospital laying in bed being almost dead sick...

@ MissMunchieMonster http://epex.deviantart.com/  

Ketake 2.0

Oh! Mrs. O

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:11 am
Quote:
What the hell make Thanatos awesome?

Your mad grammar skillz.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 6:53 am
Thanatos Phoenix
@Angel: Thanks man it means alot.

@Midori: Well I´m always friendly to newbs but not to n00bs. xd
And why is Sweden awesome?

@Ketket: I´m a good kisser?
You´re sweet whee

@MissMunchie: Well it´s damn hard to dress a guy avi in girls clothes on Gaia. xd

@aprilness: Yeah I made the "What will the future be like?" thread, well I try not to be mean to another member but sometimes it bloody hard. xd

Seems like I´m a good person after all.....

Yeah, I don't like n00bs either. Sweden is awesome because you live there. End of story. xd  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Lyss The One In The Back
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 8:27 am
Thanatos is awesome because he can be. xD

Anyways, Lyss thinks Than is awesome because he has KetKet (who he loves with all his heart), he's nice to everyone but the N00bs, and he makes the guild more positive with his wit. 3nodding

General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff