Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
HO SHIZ WATER WATER EVERYWHERE! Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

WATER
  NO
View Results

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:45 pm
I am extremely pissed right now.

My Air Conditioner just broke. There are gallons of water everywhere, and my ceiling is ruined, as well as my carpet and walls. We have to pay 112$ an hour to have the people fix it at 10:00 at night. I can't take my shower, and will be up all night. I also will be sweating like a pig all night long. I have had trouble sleeping with my Anxiety anyhow, so this is all just peachy, isn't it? stressed

That is bad, but get this. The people just came out last week, to fix it. We haven't needed to use our AC at all since then, but today. I walked into my bathroom, and the floor was spongy. Not wet, like when you get out of the shower, but soaked. The ceiling dripped on my head, and the walls are peeling.

They haven't said whether they will pay for the damages yet, but I know the rest of April will be crappy.

Discuss:
My Situation
Your similar Experiences  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 6:50 pm
sounds like the condensation reservoir just got clogged and ran off unto your attic and walls. strange that your AC is in the ceiling, unless your in an apartment.  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:01 pm
We have 2 ACs. One in our attic, and one in our basement. The geniuses before us did whatever they liked. rolleyes But no, we're in a regular house.

Yeah, the little tray thing that catches "leaks" is overflowing.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:07 pm
Midori Hayashi
We have 2 ACs. One in our attic, and one in our basement. The geniuses before us did whatever they liked. rolleyes But no, we're in a regular house.

Yeah, the little tray thing that catches "leaks" is overflowing.

yea, our hose has clogged before and we just shoved wire down it until the water started going. its not leaks, just condensation that forms on the freon piping for the ac. wow, two AC's. xD  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pachelbel Canon

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:07 pm
Damn, that's horrible. D:<

Buncha freakin' geniuses you got fixing your stuff. x_x Though who knows, maybe it was out of their control......

That really sucks anyway. D: I'm sorry.

Ironically I just posted in the Earth Day discussion thread before this.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:15 pm
Condensaton, leaks, whatever. xd I just know it's a few gallons of water, in the tray that's never been full in it's life.

What the hell is taking so long? They said they'd be here in 30 minutes, and it's been over an hour.

I guess my family has bad luck. Ace's water heater busted a little while ago. We both have wet nasty houses now. sweatdrop  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Goddess Ace
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:15 pm
lol, cousins both dealing with their carpet being ruined by water xD

Bet your parents are pretty upset, huh?

You can call me after school tomorrow if that helps, kay? I'm just going to be working on my prom dress with Mom.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:19 pm
your cousins..... i knew that. >_>

anyways, repairmen usually hate getting up and going to houses at 10:30 at night. domokun  

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:27 pm
jfm567
your cousins..... i knew that. >_>

anyways, repairmen usually hate getting up and going to houses at 10:30 at night. domokun

lol, a little slow for the past year jfm? xd

Ace, I will try to call you tomorrow. You can be sure my parents are pretty damn pissed. stare

He just arrived, and his name is Bud. rofl  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:34 pm
"Yeah, I'm Bud - I was watching Grey's with the misses. See you got water on the floor." --- I imagine this person would have much more of a drawn out dialect and probably not watching Grey's Anatomy xD

Anyway, got to sign off. Quiz tomorrow for APUSH, fun-fun >.>  

Goddess Ace
Crew

Midori Hayashi
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:37 pm
Good luck Ace!

Yeah, he's got a white beard and some wiry looking hair under a hat. Kind of tubby too. ninja  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 7:52 pm
D: Santa?  

Pachelbel Canon

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 9:19 pm
dude, same ******** thing happened to angel and i! only it happened like, two months ago! apparently the ac's drip pan had rusted out and water had collected there from a recent storm.

stare

sooo, our ceiling in the living room looks HORRIBLE, and it leaked all over our couch, but the landlord only took TWO ******** DAYS to show the ******** up and fix it!

rolleyes

i hate living here. i can't wait til we move!!!  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:53 am
Dude, he said the part was faulty since the beginning. THEY WON'T PAY FOR IT. He said the part was broken since coming from the manufacturer, and it couldn't be helped. He also said he couldn't do anythng for a few more days. WE HAVE NO AIR CONDITIONER FOR A FEW DAYS! We live in the south remember. stressed

I might just stay at Emiko's house for the weekend...
Emiko walked in my door, and went, "OMG YOUR CEILING LOOKS DEAD!"

@ april: SANTA? *runs in circles*
@ bluegrass: Damn, that must have really sucked.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

Artanus

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 1:32 pm
They won't pay for it? They friggin' suck.

Well, at least April is almost over.  
General Discussion

Goto Page: 1 2 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces