Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Hacker Phail Detected

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phail
  Moar pokeymanz
View Results

xxKiria-Kunxx

PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 3:51 pm
Yes, yes it is. Another "Let's point and laugh at the noob who tried to hack me" thread! I guess the hackers are becoming more proficient in making messages look official now a days. It was the most professional letter I've received considering I got one that said "i r a mod n i wud lyk to giv u muny if you giv me ur user and pass"
Now I present to you:

ThisCouldBeYou
Gold Giver1212
Congratulations lucky Gaian user! You have been selected out of 1000 other gaians to receive 50000 gold! We have been giving out free gold randomly for you and 999 other gaians for our 4th anniversary! We need your account information because our computers have been crashing trying to give out the gold for free because so many users have joined!
Our computers have been giving these messages out randomly so there is no telling what they will do on their own, so we do it manually.
Thank you for accepting our gifts!
Gaian Prize Giver

Username:WowWhatANoob
Password biggrin oYouReallyThinkIWouldFallForThisBullCrap?

Discuss:
Has anyone decided to hack you in this manner?
Funny ways to deal with these hacking attempts.
Sporks
Vincent Valentine  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:14 pm
I've seen better attempts xd  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 4:42 pm
the only real hackers are the ones who get a password WITHOUT asking.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 27, 2008 6:44 pm
I did get one once. But that one looked a whole like more official than this  

Bikki Kobayashi IV

0 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Iconised Ghost

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 12:13 am
lol anything that says "reason why you should trust this message" should not be trusted mrgreen  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 6:56 am
Dr Entropy
I've seen better attempts xd

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Lineriku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:24 am
jfm567

very true.....ive been to hacking forums and you wont believe how many newbies ask 'how can i hack??'..........usually ppl asking this know nothing about computers...........(y was i at these forums??......i try to find ways to cheat neopets cause they are cheaters themselves..........i try to hax the site NOT the users......you know...like cheating at games..... stare )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:32 am
Lineriku
jfm567

very true.....ive been to hacking forums and you wont believe how many newbies ask 'how can i hack??'..........usually ppl asking this know nothing about computers...........(y was i at these forums??......i try to find ways to cheat neopets cause they are cheaters themselves..........i try to hax the site NOT the users......you know...like cheating at games..... stare )

I wish i knew how to hack. I can do some basic social engineering and that's somewhat easy enough but as far as modifying code... eh. I've been learning java and i need to learn some flash if i even wanted to begin "haxing" games and such.  

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

Lineriku

PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 8:38 am
SakuChwan
Lineriku
jfm567

I wish i knew how to hack. I can do some basic social engineering and that's somewhat easy enough but as far as modifying code... eh. I've been learning java and i need to learn some flash if i even wanted to begin "haxing" games and such.

that is incredibly difficult.....the hax forums ive been to dnt allow noobs to view anything considered 'cheating'.....you have to be a dedicated member to even be considered joining speical forums that say have actual hacks....so you dnt even know if its true or not........(but at least ive learned his much...<-->....not that much sweatdrop )  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 28, 2008 5:19 pm
SakuChwan
Dr Entropy
I've seen have gotten better attempts xd

Dana Pixie Stix

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 8:10 am
Everyone else
Teh Dana
SakuChwan
Dr Entropy