Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply *RolePlaying*
Kyro's Mongolian Grill :D ::OPEN::

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you like this place?
  Yes, I love Japanese cuisine :D
  Pooey! I'm not a japanese fan D:
View Results

iKyro Hikaru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:12 pm
User Image

Greetings to all. I am Kyro and this is my Mongolian Grill/ Resturaunt. I thank all who have read this; this is a place to lounge have fun and have most of your favorite japanese cuisine. I will always be in need of waiters and waitresses for here. You may watch me hand cook your meal on a traditional hibachi grill.
Rules: Please do not post unecessary crap for example dream avi's, quest's, ect. Do not be fat and eat all the free food in here please =_=.Also, how not to be a noob: no begging and asking stupid questions. Lastly, donations are accepted and evry time I see an attitude I enjoy I will give you 200 gold just for the heck of it. BTW don't act all nice and suck up just to get free gold please, you guys are better than that.
Resturaunt Moderators are people who enfoce the rules of the mongolian grill and are people who apply for a mod job. To make sure nobody tries to fake out the law I will be giving the mod's badges.
Waiters/Waitresses will be used to serve you the food that you place an order for. You can either order food from me or one of the waiters/waitresses.
*thinks* oh yeah...the girl with the ramen bar and ibc root beer, you serve great stuff with a clean work invironment and I'm just telling you I am not trying to steal your thunder...thanks biggrin
ENJOY!!!

Job Application/ Form:
Username:
Moderator or Waiter:
Your Reason for Job:
Additional Comments:
I must include that you do not get paid from the job just from me seeing good deeds(only way people get money). If your looking for mad cash or a cash paying job...then this is not the place for you. This place is simple for fun and good times. So thanks and have fun.
MENU
-Sesame Chicken with a side or rice or lo mein
-Pork drizzle with a sweet and sour sauce
-Chefs Special::Take out box of rice, noodles, vegetables,and chicken teriyaki
-Wanton soup
-Egg Drop Soup
-Deep fried chicken served with a sweet, tangy duck sauce
-----------------------------------------------------------------
Drinks::
-Any Soda of your choice
-Japanese hot tea
-Any flavor tea (lipton, non-calorie)
-Sweet shot (shot glass filled with caramel, chocolate, and flavored sweetener of your choice)
-Ice cold non-alcholic margarita's

Waitresses: Chianachan
Waiters: ---  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 4:17 pm
1. Poll pl0x

2. Rules/ How Not To Be A Noob  

xxKiria-Kunxx

*RolePlaying*

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers