Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply General Discussion
Kitty Slippers! (Market)

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

When will Kitty Slippes Boom???
  O.o Tomorrow?
  This year or next year
  Never, they're garbage as far as i'm concerned!!!
View Results

iKyro Hikaru

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:22 pm
Yo, it's Kyro here. I have to discuss something that I think, but I need your guys opinions too. Who thinks that kitty slippers will boom like coco kitty's did? I think coco slippers might just be high in price soon, or maybe withing a year or two. So what do you think???  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 6:27 pm
Because they were given out by the thousands, they're not going anywhere. I wouldn't expect them to inflate till about 2 years from now and even then it wouldn't be significant.  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jfm567

Aged Werewolf

5,800 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 7:01 pm
cat slippers? i cant see that going anywhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:38 pm
Dr Entropy
Because they were given out by the thousands, they're not going anywhere. I wouldn't expect them to inflate till about 2 years from now and even then it wouldn't be significant.

I must've missed this... Where'd they come from?  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

chianachan
Crew

Shirtless Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Tue Apr 29, 2008 9:47 pm
I think there's waaay to many of them to ever be worth terribly much.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 5:05 am
Exmucane
Dr Entropy

I forget exactly which event it was, but they were given out free to members in huge numbers. Basically, it's just one of those cheap items they give out just to give out.  

Midori Hayashi
Crew

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 9:25 am
If they go anywhere it will take about 4 or 5 years.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 12:34 pm
Exmucane
Dr Entropy

They were given out in a link in one of the announcements but I don't recall which one. I think it was the Gaia anniversary  

Dr Entropy

6,600 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Apr 30, 2008 1:36 pm
Dr Entropy
Exmucane
Dr Entropy

They were given out in a link in one of the announcements but I don't recall which one. I think it was the Gaia anniversary

Bingo.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 5:30 pm

Yup, it was the Gaia anniversary. :3 And I don't think they will ever sell for very much, free items given out in mass numbers don't tend to. XD

They were selling for like, 3k, which is higher than some items...but you're definitely not going to make any nice amount of gold on 'em. :[

Pachelbel Canon

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:28 pm
aprilness

Yup, it was the Gaia anniversary. :3 And I don't think they will ever sell for very much, free items given out in mass numbers don't tend to. XD

They were selling for like, 3k, which is higher than some items...but you're definitely not going to make any nice amount of gold on 'em. :[

In five years they will be up to 100k I guarantee it.  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 7:55 pm
angel_half82
aprilness

Yeah, sure, with jack uniform pants and gaia anniversary photos. xp  

Awiergan Retribution

5,600 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 9:54 pm
Exmucane
angel_half82
aprilness

Yeah, sure, with jack uniform pants and gaia anniversary photos. xp

Your gonna like the way you look. wink  
PostPosted: Thu May 01, 2008 10:33 pm
O_o I'm not sure what you mean by that.

I'm holding on to mine in any case, mostly coz I like em and I'd rather wear them than sell them for a few k.

So I guess time will tell.

Pachelbel Canon

General Discussion

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces