I will find you... on Gaia! :D 

Tags: friendship, events, hangout, literate, chatting 

Reply RP/Game
New Creatures of the night!!

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Where you a member of the last one i made?
  Yes
  no
View Results

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:50 pm
Im really sorry for anyone that was in my other rp of creatures of the night....but im going to try and stay committed to this one since i acually have a computer now. Anyway..Its the same as last time..

You can enter as a human or vampire but if your a human you will get bitten and turned sooner or later. Any outfits can be worn and any weapon used. I would like it if you could rp pretty well to be in this rp because one liners just arnt enough in my opinion. Also anything goes as long as you dont break the rules and regulations. And just apply for now...later ill say when to start the rp... OK....here is the application form.

Character name:
Picure sad optional)
Appearence:
Weapons:
Markings:
Past/when and how was turned:
Abilities as a vampire:

If you have any questions just pmail me or aim me on snickerdoodle93s.

I will also have 3 characters....1 boy and 2 girls. If i need to ill bring in more of my characters later.

Character name: Kia
Picure sad optional) User Image
Race: Vampire
Appearence: She has long red hair that goes all the way to her knees. She wears all red because its easier to take care of when she kills somebody and dosnt have to get the blod off. She also has red eyes and red shoes. But dont be fooled by her innocent appearence....her eyes, which are as cold as her soul, show that she is a mass murderer and mess with her or people that are close to her and she will hurt you.
Weapons: a huge sword that can kill 5 people in one swing....when she isnt using it, its carried on her back.
Markings: A tattoo on her back of a broken heart.
past: She was turned into a vampire by her lover who bit her and left her to die. She hated that and never trusted guys agian.
Abilities as a vampire: Speed, agility, fly, turns into a bat, controll of the elements.

Character name: Nashi
Appearence: look at pic
Weapons: She carries a bow and arrow on her and a special gold sword that uses her energies to help her use magic...
Markings: none
Past/when and how was turned: She was turned by Kia when they first met at a club and Unlike Kia's turner, helped her learn how to be a good Vampire.
Abilities as a vampire: Speed, Super Strength, Turns into an eagle, and controlls the wind

Character name: Tyler
Appearence: Picture
Weapons: Daggers, silver sword, and a gun
Markings: a birth mark of a star on his neck
Past/when and how was turned: he was born a vampire and was the one who turned Kia into what she is now....
Abilities as a vampire: Stength, speed, agility, controlls the elements, turns into a giant bat  
PostPosted: Fri May 02, 2008 3:55 pm
This sounds kinda interesting, and I think I'll join. I'll give you my application later, after I get home. ^^  

pickle relish

Fishies1236

PostPosted: Sat May 24, 2008 6:57 pm
Ok, so if you want to apply....anybody....apply now!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 5:05 pm
Character name: Ada Kataki
Picure: http://photobucket.com/image/anime vampire girls/anythingroleplay2/anime girls/vampire.jpg?o=8 (click here to see photo)
Appearence: Black hair in a high ponytail with brown eyes. She wears red, black, and blue. All of the colors are just for the fun of it. She's always smiling and doesn't know why.
Weapons: Two sickles that she keeps on her back, a gun that she keeps in the holster on one side of her leg, and two sai on each side of her hips in a pocket on her pants.
Markings: A black solar flare tattoo on her back and a skull on her right arm. She has a black jewel on her stomach and a solar flare tattoo around her belly button.
Past/when and how was turned: She never turned. She was born that way.
Abilities as a vampire: agility, strength, intellect, speed, and the ability to control movements of those people and things around her.  

Xxlena XDxX

Toxxic Poptarts

Fatcat

6,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:13 pm
Character name: Natasha Uri
Picture:
User Image
Race: Human
Appearance: picture
Weapons: a Sword and a revolver(a gun for those who don't know)
Markings: a long scar on her back and and a tattoo on the back of her neck of a black rose
Past/when and how was turned: She was born into a average family, average parents, average everything. But when she was 7, a evil vampire broke into her house and killed her parents. But when he found her, he spared her life because she was only 'fresh blood', only leaving a long scar on her back. She was forced to raise herself and taught herself how to use a sword. She has dedicated her life to killing vampires.
Abilities as a vampire: when, if ever, she becomes one, she will have the ability to turn into a wolf, mind reading, speed and telepathy  
RP/Game

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games