Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fast Gold 4 Poor Gaians

Back to Guilds

A guild originally dedicated to helping earn gold that evolved into an awesome community of friends. Rekindling the flame anew! 

Tags: Gold, Contests, Anime, Chat, Random 

Reply Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )
CONTEST! ATTENTION ALL YE GUILD ARTISTS! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

*scribble scribble scribble*
art is fun, yo!
100%
 100%  [ 95 ]
Total Votes : 95

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:08 pm
Marurashi
Dana Pixie Stix
Lineriku
OKAY!!............here are both my entries.........
entry 1
entry 2

ill be more than happy to edit if there is anything anyone wants me to change..............

I like the second one. 3nodding

i agree, i like the second one too! it makes me giggle but yet if it was chosen as da winner i'd be proud of it!

ninja
i also like the 2nd one.

its funny and verra...fg4pg-esque. 3nodding  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 05, 2008 5:25 pm
bluegrass cat
Marurashi
Dana Pixie Stix
Lineriku
entry 1
entry 2

ill be more than happy to edit if there is anything anyone wants me to change..............

i agree, i like the second one too! it makes me giggle but yet if it was chosen as da winner i'd be proud of it!

ninja
i also like the 2nd one.

....again....i must say thanks.......i feel all warm inside.................(thats what i thought about when designing it in the first place....'what says FG4PG¿¿'....)  

Lineriku

sairahannalisahassalheth

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:37 pm
ARGGGGH!!
Seriously, I am going to save up to buy a scanner, cuz really fun contests like thia always make me do target practice on the bullseye on my wall. With my head. Because I cannot join in. *sniff*

But when I do, be sure to check my profile for the scans, and you will go maaad with jelousy!! Maaad, I tell you!!!!

And I will be back! <3  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:40 am
sairahannalisahassalheth
ARGGGGH!!
Seriously, I am going to save up to buy a scanner, cuz really fun contests like thia always make me do target practice on the bullseye on my wall. With my head. Because I cannot join in. *sniff*

But when I do, be sure to check my profile for the scans, and you will go maaad with jelousy!! Maaad, I tell you!!!!

And I will be back! <3

uh, your profile is not available to the general public, so sadly, we cannot see it. heart  

WastelandMama
Crew

kezakey

PostPosted: Mon Jun 16, 2008 9:40 pm
Lineriku
bluegrass cat
Marurashi
Dana Pixie Stix
Lineriku
entry 1
entry 2

ninja
i also like the 2nd one.

....again....i must say thanks.......i feel all warm inside.................(thats what i thought about when designing it in the first place....'what says FG4PG¿¿'....)

Wow the second one is awesome. I was going to do one.. butim too busy at work.. only got on here to check my stuff and the guild..  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 3:51 pm
alrighty, this is the last call for entries!

saku is going to make his decision whenever his lazy butt feels like it, and who knows when THAT could be, so hurry it up if you wanna enter something!

saku! start your judging engine! xd

VRROOOOOM VROOM VROOM VROOM!  

WastelandMama
Crew

SakuChwan
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 6:47 am
AND I TINKS WE HAVE A WEINER!

http://i35.photobucket.com/albums/d188/Lineriku/gaiathinginfrontcopy.jpg

no contest, Hands down this i can truely stand behind as a logo for the guild. GJ Link! I'm still thinking of what to give you as a prize but it woln't be chicken scratch i can tell you that much. BUT! can you make those G's look less like C's for me? That would be my only criticism.

Honorable mentions to Dana & Zaoth. They both worked hard on their submissions and it shows.

CONTEST OVER FOLKS YOU DON'T HAVE TO GO HOME BUT YOU CANT STAY HERE.

sings: I know who i want to take me home... take me hoommeee!  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 25, 2008 7:09 am
User Image
*gasp*...........i-im so thrilled to be chosen as the winner..........im.............(not speechless but close...).......just really honored to have been picked, and ill work on the g's as soon as possible.......(expect a slight delay as i am traveling to miami today at 1pm....User Image).........but i will be taking along my photoshop and will be editing the pic for your viewing pleasure............(that wasnt speechless at all...........)................yay  

Lineriku

WastelandMama
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:01 am
yay! saku did work!

heart

and yay for Lineriku! congrats! heart  
PostPosted: Sat Aug 09, 2008 8:22 pm
hehe i dont have any idea lol biggrin  

RockHard_Man

Lineriku

PostPosted: Thu Aug 14, 2008 10:31 pm
.............yooo!!!..........im so terribly sorry for the long wait....its a long boring story but i fixed the g's.............i hope..................it is here  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 12:32 pm
WHERE DO WE POST IT ?  

The Real ish

angel_half82
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Sep 11, 2008 6:39 pm
The Real ish
WHERE DO WE POST IT ?

Too late its over.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 04, 2008 10:46 am
Im bummed that i joined after the contest ended. I woulda liked to have a crack at it.  

The Banjo

Dapper Lunatic

16,525 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Flatterer 200
  • Nudist Colony 200

churrlo

PostPosted: Wed Oct 08, 2008 10:15 pm
So why aren't we using it D: *random*

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
Graveyard (Past Contests, Dupes, & Bad Threads )

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 4 5 6 7 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games